Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3107072 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
eksbabe:
LOL. I hope you know she is only HOH for one day and another hm takes charge tomorrow till the final day
Lwkmd!!! Na borrow pose all of them go do this week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

YES... THEY WERE BUSY COMPOSING NEW SONGS WHILE EFE WAS BEING A JEALOUS ASS.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME BISOLA AND DEBIE-RICE ARE DOING THEBSONG TOGETHER..
lmao

that's really nice,
I'm expecting my 3 tracks from them outside d house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bukybabe:

Love these songs..in the morning and your love is upon me...and debie's own..Debie and bisola should do a collabo...

they are all really good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
CuteJude:
stolen grin

Makes sense
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oyind18:
Like grab your toy? grin

Chai! So you no be am grin
The only toys I know of are lovely, lovely cars grin

And it's not my fault that your mind went to something quite different wink

Besides, I'm quite the gentleman tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
The gossip has started,
tboss d topic as usual,

OK they are done,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
mira4u:
Bia, these people spending money n time voting, how much will they give you if your housemate wins? #justCurious
A bowl of vanilla ice cream. It's quite tasty you know grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
ovoP:
we need to leave old trafford. grin the witches there are using the players head to cook draw soup. grin its only @ old trafford all other goalkeepers turns worldclass, Our players will 4gt hw to play shot. d bar bcomes so useful. grin
God,man u dey vex me.We are officially the king of draw soup(okro soup promoters).Also the god of soccer is not happy with us,good evening baba.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
sbashir10:

so you wrote all this thesis about Efe? just to campaign for debie rise.... hmmm
their fada, una go no sleep
Efenation
Watch your tongue kiddo,don't start what you can't finish.I no wan hear "their fada" again,if I start...the next thing na ban o.Think am well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

YEA.. IT IS A NICE AND ROMANTIC SONG..
98.56% OF EFE FANS CANT RELATE WITH IT THOUGH. I DONT KNOW IF IT IS BECAUSE 76.85% OF THEM ARE LONELY OR BECAUSE 65.78% OF THEM ARE STREET THUGS AND PIPELINE VANDALS
hmmmm it's understandable dat we all are having fun here but some jokes should be checked...dont take it too far and don't insight a semi war here...you are going tribal and regional...

I beleive you are matured and understand what I meant...cz I understood what you meant vividly

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
zicoraads:

You no like Ogoni fufu? I sure say if you see am for real now, you go dey jump to pepper am with kisses grin You go even leave Jude, your millionaire bobo grin
are u ok?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
zicoraads:

I battered him earlier. You want me to kuku kill him for you? undecided Now I know you were only leading him on lipsrsealed embarassed
u battered me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is that what cowards say now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
mira4u:
Bia, these people spending money n time voting, how much will they give you if your housemate wins? #justCurious

Haven't you heard of a beautiful word called conviction
It's all about our conviction!

Besides, Is it your money? Is it your time?

Meanwhile Vote Efe to 32052

#Thelastmanstanding

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Plz as you update
As you argue
As you throw tantrums

Don't forget to vote for the captain
Vote Efe
Vote Efe
Vote Efe

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
I and my family are voting debie-rise non stop. The girl is too good

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
toseen7:
D'accord, pás de problème. Passé une bonnè nuit.

Vote Efe to 32052
Merci mon ami.This is why I like you,I don't have any problem with you.Bonne nuit...

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
adonismuller:
hmmmm it's understandable dat we all are having fun here but some jokes should be checked...dont take it too far and don't insight a semi war here...you are going tribal and regional...

I beleive you are matured and understand what I meant...cz I understood what you meant vividly

No dear. Never assume everyone on this thread is mature n in their right state of mind. Some psychiatric issues r subtle... While others r living in a fool's paradise

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Binchie:
[s][/s]
Trash. Nuff said.
Vote Efe to 32052. Thanks smiley
grin Haaaaa! My princess,you self follow join,are you still angry with me?I'm on my knees,please forgive me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
zaho1:
It is a shame the sensible ones among them are also selling out,they chose to walk on the wrong lane just because of a game.They are ready to serve you a bad meal but they don't want you to do the same because they believe they are untouchable and superior.They hate us because we always defend other housemates irrespective of sex,race,status,tribe etc.They call us different names like infidels,people pleasers with low self esteem etc meanwhile they are the major culprits.

They have started displaying their ignorance and hypocrisy to the public all in the name of fanatism and extremism.This same set of people are the ones we see daily on nairaland frontpage condemning tribalism,nepotism,racism,domination etc smh!The latest religion in Nigeria is "Efenation",their god(Efe) is flawless and very powerful.Before you can become a member you must be ready to accept him as your lord and saviour.Any other god except Efe is forbidden smh!

As a member,you must be bias and always defend him(Efe) even when he is at fault or wrong.You must attack and bully anyone against your god(Efe) including your friends,families,masters,moderators etc.There is life after bbn.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Why do you guys type like you dont defend your fav HMs too?...I dont really get it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

YEA.. IT IS A NICE AND ROMANTIC SONG..
98.56% OF EFE FANS CANT RELATE WITH IT THOUGH. I DONT KNOW IF IT IS BECAUSE 76.85% OF THEM ARE LONELY OR BECAUSE 65.78% OF THEM ARE STREET THUGS AND PIPELINE VANDALS
And you claim you're Teamneutral?.. Really? SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

YES... THEY WERE BUSY COMPOSING NEW SONGS WHILE EFE WAS BEING A JEALOUS ASS.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME BISOLA AND DEBIE-RICE ARE DOING THEBSONG TOGETHER..
You really cant type here without mentioning Efe...Lol..I feel your pain...Keep it up

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Keballl: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
zaho1:
[s]It is a shame the sensible ones among them are also selling out,they chose to walk on the wrong lane just because of a game.They are ready to serve you a bad meal but they don't want you to do the same because they believe they are untouchable and superior.They hate us because we always defend other housemates irrespective of sex,race,status,tribe etc.They call us different names like infidels,people pleasers with low self esteem etc meanwhile they are the major culprits.

They have started displaying their ignorance and hypocrisy to the public all in the name of fanatism and extremism.This same set of people are the ones we see daily on nairaland frontpage condemning tribalism,nepotism,racism,domination etc smh!The latest religion in Nigeria is "Efenation",their god(Efe) is flawless and very powerful.Before you can become a member you must be ready to accept him as your lord and saviour.Any other god except Efe is forbidden smh!

As a member,you must be bias and always defend him(Efe) even when he is at fault or wrong.You must attack and bully anyone against your god(Efe) including your friends,families,masters,moderators etc.There is life after bbn.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052[/s]

Useless trash from the chef Sirfree.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
zaho1:
grin Haaaaa! My princess,you self follow join,are you still angry with me?I'm on my knees,please forgive me.
In four days time all this will be over, I'll advice that you campaign and vote more for your fav HM and less diss on Efe and his fans cos it won't stop me and them from voting him. Have a nice night.

Remember to Vote Efe.
#TeamEfe #EfeNation #BasedonLogistics

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:

You're welcome. Vote Debie-Rise please smiley
I will...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lhimeet:

You really cant type here without mentioning Efe...Lol..I feel your pain...Keep it up
I can Bet the guy is secretly voting EFE in his closet!!

I stopped taking these trolls serious when I saw VOTE EFE 6 times on my friends phone ( MY friend is the president EFE Hater's association)...

#WinterIsComing
#EfeForTheMoney
£F£Nation

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Binchie:

In four days time all this will be over, I'll advice that you campaign and vote more for your fav HM and less diss on Efe and his fans cos it won't stop me and them from voting him. Have a nice night.

Remember to Vote Efe.
#TeamEfe #EfeNation #BasedonLogistics
grin Noted but your people are the ones disturbing us with Efe everytime.Advice them to focus on Efe and leave us and our housemates alone,I don't have any problem with anybody but I won't tolerate extremism and fanatism on this thread.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Efe nation, please don't give up.
More celebs are coming out for our boy.

#teamefe #efenation #basedonlogistics

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Keballl:

Useless trash from the chef Sirfree.
grin Are you serious?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
jaykaylegend:

I can Bet the guy is secretly voting EFE in his closet!!

I stopped taking these trolls serious when I saw VOTE EFE 6 times on my friends phone ( MY friend is the president EFE Hater's association)...

#WinterIsComing
#EfeForTheMoney
£F£Nation
#EFEFORTHEMONEY tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adamjones: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
angry
zaho1:
It is a shame the sensible ones among them are also selling out,they chose to walk on the wrong lane just because of a game.They are ready to serve you a bad meal but they don't want you to do the same because they believe they are untouchable and superior.They hate us because we always defend other housemates irrespective of sex,race,status,tribe etc.They call us different names like infidels,people pleasers with low self esteem etc meanwhile they are the major culprits.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
[s]
zaho1:

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
[/s]
zaho1:

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

trash.........vote Efe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mira4u: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Vanessa88:

Haven't you heard of a beautiful word called conviction
It's all about our conviction!

Besides, Is it your money? Is it your time?

Meanwhile Vote Efe to 32052

#Thelastmanstanding

Why quote me when you have no answer to my question. My fwend shift. Vote fire.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mira4u: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
zicoraads:

A bowl of vanilla ice cream. It's quite tasty you know grin cheesy

Lol just that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.