Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3105814 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Well that was a mistake.. It was Bisola and TTT he was nominating.. But why are you still running around like expired tire ontop TBoss matter.. We decided to keep her in the house.. How is that your problem? What about bally that was first in the polls? Where is he now? Abeg go drink gutter water if that will quench your hatred for TBoss.. Weda you like it or not she is a star and your opinion doesnt matter
FrankGiel:

U are so used to shifting the goal post.. U haven't defended the lie u told! When did bally nominate Efe.. U lie easily..
The fact that marvis is there also means nothing.. Some people are just lucky. Tboss has been second to the last on two different occasions. She has luck on her side..
That luck ends tonight
Beverly OSU was there till the last day of BBA..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
siempere:
Baseless words...that's str8 up been lazy...still doesn't mean anytin...concerning God and destinies...
If you still can't fathom my point then you have a comrehension disorder. Go broaden your knowledge and quit bugging me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
The biggest stunt big brother can pull nw is crowning Marvis d winner. grin .chai dis thread go quiet. teamefe and teamtboss with teambisola n teamdebie go cry foul play.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
shegxi:
if u are so sure of this fact, then y get ursef all worked up.....is it worth it?
If u know all these about d show and u still invest a lot of emotions and money in it, what does that say about ur choices and decision making ability?

Why ar my arguing wit a slowpoke, who wit a simple research will just STFU.
How is it my fault dat u ar ignorant of d facts?
How is it my fault dat u work urself up defending d indefensible?. Google is ur friend. Watch d video of d unmasking of d scripting of d British version of celebrity BB, then u'd stop embarrassing urself defending a lie.
BTW, why do people watch WWE, knowing it is scripted. Educate urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Another inspirational Bisola story. That lady is mentally strong. https://www.nairaland.com/3731248/bbnaija-bisolas-husband-never-showed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
The biggest stunt big brother can pull nw is crowning Marvis d winner. grin .chai dis thread go quiet. teamefe and teamtboss with teambisola n teamdebie go cry foul play.
Abeg, what time be the grand finale? Na d normal 7pm?? Want comot and still no wan miss ham
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
zaho1:
Lol,yes but I don't want to say it.Have a nice day.

Or you're afraid it'll turn out to be wrong? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shegxi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
guardsman:

Why ar my arguing wit a slowpoke, who wit a simple research will just STFU.
How is it my fault dat u ar ignorant of d facts?
How is it my fault dat u work urself up defending d indefensible?. Google is ur friend. Watch d video of d unmasking of d scripting of d British version of celebrity BB, then u'd stop embarrassing urself defending a lie.
BTW, why do people watch WWE, knowing it is scripted. Educate urself.
The slowpoke is d one writing epistles on a show he so believe is scripted.....sha dnt let paranoia wound you. Cheers bro!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 4realwoman: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
oviejnr:
Abeg, what time be the grand finale? Na d normal 7pm?? Want comot and still no wan miss ham
Normal 7pm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
shegxi:
The slowpoke is d one writing epistles on a show he so believe is scripted.....sha dnt let paranoia wound you. Cheers bro!!!
[/s]

U see ur life. Why jump on a post when u ar ignorant ?.
This is why some people appear bright until they show their ignorance on dis forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrLhanray(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bbn viewers should ask themselves, which house-mate really brought gobee to the house See gobee
who caused Gobee? hate the game, not the player. t'boss caused a lot of issues in the house. She try, but most Nigerians Don over judge her.
it's not "see talent" or "see hustle", its see gobee...
i'm with all of them, they all made the final

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:
Now listen up fans of the wretched Efulefu. T boss is winning today and it won't be because she is dating your imaginary payporte ambassador or sleeping with biggy which consists of a million staffs including women. It is because her fans voted like crazy. We spent money and we worked extremely hard. So be mindful you don't say anything annoying today because if you do, I will descend on you like a lion.
Today is a no holds barred and I won't spare anyone that dares talk rubbish.
T bus stop

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
guardsman:

dey did nah. Na today dem start to dey rig d show?.
Can u explain why Tboss has a different rule book she's hiding & would not show any other HM, not even Debie?.
Even HMs ar aware & wonder whether she's a fake HM or Biggie's agent or something as she doesn't even pack fully on eviction nights making them wonder why.
I am not aware she has a different rule book, I got the update here.

No one should undermine the effort of her fans, they worked hard to get here. I for one think she is one HM that doesn't enjoy 'clique' votes. May the best man or woman win.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
Even Marvis won't collect the crown... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
forkadict:

Eeeya. I am so sorry. But even if I wished to, I am incapacitated. Moreso, I didn't believe this BBNaija would be this interesting. So I had that bias for a while.

I am on standby for BB Africa. Even if it means coming out from retirement.

It's allowed shey?

no need to apologize smiley

of course its allowed

I hope we meet the next big brother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Tyche(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Even Marvis won't collect the crown... grin

grin grin grin grin

Seriously, if Tboss wins today, then serious questions needs to be asked about the integrity of the show.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yawns,show will soon be over,at least we will rest from seeing some imbeciles post.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anyone can win today except that useless,good for nothing fake biatch called Tokunbo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:
Anyone can win today except that useless,good for nothing fake biatch called Tokunbo.
make I just act as if I no see wetin u write
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tyche:

grin grin grin grin

Seriously, if Tboss wins today, then serious questions needs to be asked about the integrity of the show.
The only thing that should be questioned is the integrity of the voters. After shouting on SM, including NL...did you all vote your favourites? You all should stop trying to blackmail Big brother, if Tboss or any other HM wins, their fans worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss should win she is the real gobe bossnation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
tayoxx:
make I just act as if I no see wetin u write
How else do you want to act it after you saw it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
News reaching me is that Efe came third. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe came third ,his fans talked but didn't vote.
He is third position.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Not watching but who has the camera been on since morning ? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Hannysmilez(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
joseph1832:
LMAO!. You're bae. kiss
I know durh.*flicks weave and pops gum*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mira4u: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tyche:

grin grin grin grin

It's possible. I heard from a reliable source that she's ex gf of mr payporte.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I know durh.*flicks weave and pops gum*.
I'll still say it, you're bae. kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
mrLhanray:
Bbn viewers should ask themselves, which house-mate really brought gobee to the house See gobee
who caused Gobee? hate the game, not the player. t'boss caused a lot of issues in the house. She try, but most Nigerians Don over judge her.
it's not "see talent" or "see hustle", its see gobee...
i'm with all of them, they all made the final
if this criteria was based on what you said ,Why are we voting in the finals...Fallacy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
I like this Marvis hair smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donbabajay12:

if this criteria was based on what you said ,Why are we voting in the finals...Fallacy
Nigga your Efe lost embarrassingly.
Princess crap has disappeared, she has probably heard it too.
You guys kept talking but never voted. Shame on all of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.