Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3106870 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Dynamite02:
Any time Bally is nominated I'll make sure I vote for those nominated with him so that he can leave that house...imagine Bally gossiping with Gifty that "dem d save themselves(referring to efe's swap) ,na friendship dem come do for BB house? ...And these people think by being loud , cracking jokes here 'n there,they're actually entertaining the viewers "
Bally is petty and I the wait am for Junction, We shall see!!!
He probably think being quiet is entertaining to us. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Dynamite02:
Any time Bally is nominated I'll make sure I vote for those nominated with him so that he can leave that house...imagine Bally gossiping with Gifty that "dem d save themselves(referring to efe's swap) ,na friendship dem come do for BB house? ...And these people think by being loud , cracking jokes here 'n there,they're actually entertaining the viewers "

M right behind you...... Bally is petty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Please lets vote bisola and debby nyansh...
Gifty and cocoice and bassey may leave.

How many are going home on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Dynamite02:
Mention me when he's up for eviction. grin grin Dude gast go. I stopped liking him some days back due to one of his diary session about TTT and bisola.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Too much rules n seriousness will take the fun out of bbnaija. This is all kemen's fault

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Too many leaders in d house o.cant wait for the diary sessions . N tboss has transferred her disease to gifty. Oversensitivity
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Gifty doesn't want to clean toilet because of her eyes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2017
List of people who should go home in descending order...

Coconut

bassey

tboss

gifty

bally

kemen

Deborah

bisola

tony

efe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Dynamite02:
the guy is empty is just like dem privelege dude with bar for hand imagine him criticizing the Hm cracking jokes n making d house lively does he fink if all Hm have been like him we d viewer would have not off our TV. Bally b warn just keep to been d lowkey dude till ur tyme runs out . FYI he no get game self n all dose people criticizing efe for not chaiking . Babe Abeg wetin bally, bassey Kemen n 3t don do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Camera man don mistakenly show Gifty boobs o. See correct nipple
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neroanna(f): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
why do gifty keep saying" i have eyes problem? how does cleaning the toilet affect d eyes? plz somebody just explain. Efe go just dey mumu. he should give them somtin to do and chill. everybody wan talk...mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2017
carammel:
Gifty doesn't want to clean toilet because of her eyes

Don't mind her. Babe said she's trying so hard to be hygienic ever since she started having eye problems last week. That her eyes pain her whenever she jumps or bends down for so long hence the reason why she cannot clean the toilet undecided.

Never knew cleaning toilet makes germs enter the eye. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Neroanna:
why do gifty keep saying" i have eyes problem? how does cleaning the toilet affect d eyes? plz somebody just explain. Efe go just dey mumu. he should give them somtin to do and chill. everybody wan talk...mtchew.

He's trying to be democratic I think.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:

Coconut

bassey

tboss

gifty

bally

kemen

Deborah

bisola

tony

efe
Marvis is not on ur list?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
deeMarc:

Mention me when he's up for eviction. grin grin Dude gast go. I stopped liking him some days back due to one of his diary session about TTT and bisola.

I dislike him alot.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Marvis is living like a wall gecko,so she will sneak to finals
sheylarhh:

Marvis is not on ur list?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neroanna(f): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2017
pearl360:

He's trying to be democratic I think.
It slow things down cuz everyone would want to make a suggestion...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Neroanna:

Yea true. And it gives room for too much arguments.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
People that made big brother housemates loose their wager were

1 Deborah
for clinging to her guitar and not socializing as much ...

2 kemen and co
the whispering gang who conceal information

3) bisola and co
the afonja crew who speak yoruba sometimes without converting to English.

4) tboss
for been so stubborn and resistant to suggestions

5)gifty
for slowing them down

who else
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:

Coconut

bassey

tboss

gifty

bally

kemen

Deborah

bisola

tony

efe
Uriel no go com naija again ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Uriel or marvis fit win oh
Jtmanager:
Uriel no go com naija again ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Neroanna:
he has to if not people like cocoice n our honourable efe beefer will come out to say he his power hungry. Am actually luking forward to monday to have a nu head of house n seehow dey condor with. People. Gifty dat has develop eye problem cus of house cchoirs, tboss n fink she deserve special treatment n . Sneaky bally dat just want finz he his of another class

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamrosheed: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Dynamite02:
Just can't wait for Uriel Bally and Kemen to be up for eviction even if they should nominate the three of them with Debby rise or cocoice I will definitely vote for cocoice or Debby rise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
Uriel or marvis fit win oh
if I hear say dem fit win both of dem r their to hand in their surport to d eventual winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
The only thing i hate about efe is that he feels he is the only person eligible to win the money,so obviously he is a number one threat,and he will soon be flushed out by the housemates

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neroanna(f): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
newguy1:
he has to if not people like cocoice n our honourable efe beefer will come out to say he his power hungry. Am actually luking forward to monday to have a nu head of house n seehow dey condor with. People. Gifty dat has develop eye problem cus of house cchoirs, tboss n fink she deserve special treatment n . Sneaky bally dat just want finz he his of another class
that's true though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Make we deh see nah...i know if efe survive this coming weeks,he is really a destiny child
newguy1:
if I hear say dem fit win both of dem r their to hand in their surport to d eventual winner
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

My diary sessions will forever sleep on your memory foam.. I am bad like that yea! cool
LOL
Good morning...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
Marvis is living like a wall gecko,so she will sneak to finals
Ur list is so incomplete without Uriel..I think she deserve to go after Tboss in that order

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Softorgasm(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Nma27:
Una dey try o... Men no dey sleep unto bbn levels again
It's such a shame...
And this are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
.Uriel or marvis fit win oh
Broo, I didn't believe u just typed this ....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Nobody has a problem with uriel in the house..
Donbabajay12:

Ur list is so in completed without Uriel..I think she deserve to go after Tboss in that order

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.