Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK (2179 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by oatzeal(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JrF-3RrK1qA/WIUzXPQMonI/AAAAAAAAX30/RHj6CoolZao1bQa6MOwHJWura9h9Qca6ACLcB/s640/he-is-well-e1485123131936.jpg[/img]

A Senior Special Assistant to the President, Bashir Ahmaad has posted a photograph of President Muhammadu Buhari watching Channels Television in his suite in the United Kingdom where he went on a 10-day vacation.

Ahmad tweeted: ”MBuhari on a phone call with @ProfOsinbajo while watching Sunday Politics on Channels TV this evening”
The picture serves to dispel evil rumours by some Nigerians on the social media that the president was dead.

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/picture-buhari-enjoying-his-vacation-in.html
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by oatzeal(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
ENJOY YOURSELF PRESIDO

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by mykeljosef: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
omoale ni bi ba e

just swap this old hag with obama
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by ScotsReferendum: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
We want a live video not pictures

We want to ask him live questions to get live answers through Skype angry

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by veacea: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by BiafranPrince: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
I do not want him dead at all, I want him to stay alive and see himself rejected by even his most ardent zombie supporter.

Aussi, il vas voir l'émergence de république du Biafra cool

En le nom de Bon Dieu, Abasi himself kiss kiss

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by ScotsReferendum: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Old pics

We want live video through Skype

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by HtwoOw: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
hehehehehehehe

Her feeling is heavenly
veacea:
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by googlepikins: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2017
For them to claim this picture was snapped in the UK, then I have the feelings buhari is dead.

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2017
googlepikins:
For them to claim this picture was snapped in the UK, then I have the feelings buhari is dead.
One smart brain, there's still hope in Nairaland after all.

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Mynd44: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by devilson(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
does channel tv work in America please no offense cause I don't understand.
this seem like a desperate move,its either buhari condition is critical or o ti je olohun ni pe.I hope am wrong though

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2017
The fool is watching Channels with his legs crossed on a centre table in an airconditioned living room.

When

87% of his subjects are in darkness.

Vacation indeed.

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Vision4God: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Mr president
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2017
oatzeal:
ENJOY YOURSELF PRESIDO

Enjoy what? Being in a White man's country for vacation paid for by poor Nigerians in the zoo?

No wonder Blacks are not even considered serious.

See him, a whole leader of the Giant of Africa, spending 10 days vacation in Oyibo land, and he cannot be impeached?

Anyway, its too bad
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by mykeljosef: 5:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria is in irreversible doom

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2017
No clearer picture... just one pic with him (as alledged) 90% blocking his face... must the picture be taken while he is on phone and wearing a black cap?... i could see nothing

With the many lies from this administration.. one only begins to wonder.

Cant a picture be taken while he is addressing people or having a chat?

The best way to debunk this lies, a clearer picture would tell us better
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2017
googlepikins:
googlepikin, truly u be googlepikin, u re smart and intelligent
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Corrinthians(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
does channel tv work in America please no offense cause I don't understand.
this seem like a desperate move,its either buhari condition is critical or o ti je olohun ni pe.I hope am wrong though
You dont understand because you might not have a brain. They say UK and you say America. What is the correlation between both locations?

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by Austema(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2017
How are we sure this picture is taken in U.K? This is same way Yaradua's story started, Nigerian use your head
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by SIRmanjar(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
OHk!So na for dis room de man go hide lock imself from thouzands of Ipob members wey dey find am since.
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Biafra soldier lookin for somebody to shoot due to frustration on seein Bubu chilling in d UK grin

Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Who are they deceiving?
Oh I forgot.... The afonjaz smiley
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by devilson(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
You dont understand because you might not have a brain. They say UK and you say America. What is the correlation between both locations?
get a life bro
Re: Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK by veacea: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:
hehehehehehehe

Her feeling is heavenly

Yes ooooooooooooo, you understand.

Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari / Ufot Ekaette Former SGF Dies At 80 As Akwa Ibom Mourns / Tambuwal To Lead Govs’ Delegation To US As NGF Chair, Is Fayemi Denied Visa