Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19320 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

When was you nake.D? Post it again, let NL see na. . . .

Little girl little girl, when someone advice you, it does not mean they hate on you. . . .

Plat, dnt let a few men here cause disrespect between me and you. Cause I can get as low as you in insult, if you want to go down that lane.

I laugh in Igbo grin grin grin
I was in a covered bra and tights. The same stance as in the 6pack thread.
Yet you said nothing, but now you feel a need to preach? Come on grin
This has nothing to do with my boobs, This has nothing to do with anybody on this thread. If you feel like insulting me, feel free, it wont kill me cool
If you want to talk like woman to woman with issues you have with me, you know where to find me. Peace cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes thatz my problem.

Now move aside.

move to what side? the last time i checked this thread was abt me not ur sorry ass, go make a whining bo0b thread and let me continue to have my nice little battle with mich in peace.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

I laugh in Igbo grin grin grin
I was in a covered bra and tights. The same stance as in the 6pack thread.
Yet you said nothing, but now you feel a need to preach? Come on grin
This has nothing to do with my bosoms, This has nothing to do with anybody on this thread. If you feel like insulting me, feel free, it wont kill me cool
If you want to talk like woman to woman with issues you have with me, you know where to find me. Peace cool
I thought it had to do with jealousy and bosom before. Now things are clearing up or are they still dim?

If I was to be jealous of someone, trust me, it wouldnt be you. Hope we dnt have to go over the reasons.

So spare decency and try to act like you have a man who cares. Not every woman on NL has the need to show what they "have" because a few men spew a few words.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

move to what side? the last time i checked this thread was abt me not your sorry ass, go make a whining bo0b thread and let me continue to have my nice little battle with mich in peace.
Are you still here? Would have thought you'd still be under mitchelin's skirt. . . .
Wh dont you try to be a lil more like TheSeeker, respect yourself. LOL and try to help yourself, stop gossiping with women on YIM. ffcukin gay
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you still here? Would have thought you'd still be under mitchelin's skirt. . . .
Wh dont you try to be a lil more like TheSeeker, respect yourself.

apparently, her skirt is not as cheap as urs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ah! theseeker, that name rings a bell? is this what this is all about? theseeker?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

apparently, her skirt is not as cheap as urs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Apparently, now buuzz off. grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Apparently, now buuzz off. grin

sorry this is my thread, u want to say sumtin abt bo0bs or theseeker, go make a new thread and get the heck out of mine! angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

sorry this is my thread, u want to say sumtin abt bo0bs or theseeker, go make a new thread and get the heck out of mine! angry angry angry
LOLOL Kuro lo na jor. grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

LOLOL Kuro lo na jor. grin

is there not an ekiti thread that needs ur urgent attention somewhere? angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2009
From this point on, you're being ignored.
Saves you from further humiliating yourself. grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2009
Now where is Plat to give me more "FL Gators is jealous" falacy so I can educate her on what advice is and what jealousy is. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

From this point on, you're being ignored.
Saves you from further humiliating yourself. grin

classic pot calling kettle black.

FL Gators:

Now where is Plat to give me more "FL Gators is jealous" falacy so I can educate her on what advice is and what jealousy is. . . .

when a mad person believe he/she is mad, the problem is half solved, admit ur jealousy and we can get u to the rehab asap!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2009
Plat, you're right oh, I've very jealous. . . . so jealous.
I've always wanted to go 10 sizes up and well north-pointed bosoms and a bigass head. I'll stop here.

But just to let you know. . . .the same men here are the same ones going on YIM [ shoo, they even say it on NL]  saying that you look like an over blown elephant. The same ones saying that they'll have to put a paper bag over your head to have intimacy with you. . . .  you got the drift.

They've told me to let you be in order to not inflate your self-importance.
My intent was an advice. . . .how dull of me to forget how women rarely listen to advice from their own gender.

What I know is that my bf would not want me posting my unclothed pix on the internet. Didnt know me and you were dealing with two diff species of men.

Enjoy your thread. . . .

As for na2day?, I'm sorry, I have no pairs of skirt to lend you. . . . ask wale.star grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2009
finally, some peace and quietness  cool cool cool cool oya, michelin show urself now!  angry angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Plat, you're right oh, I've very jealous. . . . so jealous.
I've always wanted to go 10 sizes up and well north-pointed bosoms and a bigass head. I'll stop here.

But just to let you know. . . .the same men here are the same ones going on YIM [ shoo, they even say it on NL]  saying that you look like an over blown elephant. The same ones saying that they'll have to put a paper bag over your head to have intimacy with you. . . .  you got the drift.

They've told me to let you be in order to not inflate your self-importance.
My intent was an advice. . . .how dull of me to forget how women rarely listen to advice from their own gender.

What I know is that my bf would not want me posting my unclothed pix on the internet. Didnt know me and you were dealing with two diff species of men.

Enjoy your thread. . . .

As for na2day?, I'm sorry, I have no pairs of skirt to lend you. . . . ask wale.star grin

technically u are the chief amebo of NL so they come to u, what does that say about u? use your brain even for once, it will help u alot

FYI: dont let me let me tell u what u look like

As for na2day?, I'm sorry, I have no pairs of skirt to lend you. . . . ask wale.star

wale.star? i see how u roll  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

technically u are the chief amebo of NL so they come to u, what does that say about u? use your brain even for once, it will help u alot

FYI: dont let me let me tell u what u look like

wale.star? i see how u roll  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tell me and I'll try to act like you look better than sh.it

My dear, infact, I wanna see how creative you are. . . . since you want to be pathetic and hang unto every woman's skirt on every thread.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Tell me and I'll try to act like you look better than sh.it

My dear, infact, I wanna see how creative you are. . . .

ah! u dont have to tell me that i look better than u and u certainly don't have to tell the rest of the world that u look like sh1t, they already know tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

apparently, her skirt is not as cheap as urs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ah! theseeker, that name rings a bell? is this what this is all about? theseeker?

hahaha where is mich?
lets get back to the thread jare grin
again Gator thanks for your concern
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

hahaha where is mich?
You're welcome.

na2day?:

ah! u dont have to tell me that i look better than u and u certainly don't have to tell the rest of the world that u look like sh1t, they already know  tongue
You're foaming from the side of your mouth. . . .
Be more creative and mix up your usual nonsense.
Ode. . . .tell me what I look like. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2009
I'll give you another reason to start following women up and down NL like a pathetic f.ag.
Let's switch position, I start stalking your bruised anal as.s. . . .
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

hahaha where is mich?

concern ke? at this rate she will poison u in a heart beat  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FL Gators:

You're welcome.
You're foaming from the side of your mouth. . . .
Be more creative and mix up your usual nonsense.
Ode. . . .tell me what I look like. . . .

between the two of us who has acted the fool over bo0bs? why tell u that u look like sh1t when u just graciously told us

FL Gators:

I'll give you another reason to start following women up and down NL like a pathetic f.ag.
Let's switch position, I start stalking your bruised anal as.s. . . .

i follow women, at least i don't hide it, u want to kill urself over sumtin that is not urs and u pretend, u think u are talking to 2 yr olds?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

between the two of us who has acted the fool over bo0bs? why tell u that u look like sh1t when u just graciously told us
Was this what I asked you for?
You're not going to tell me what I look like anymore?
You're now tripping over bosoms? Is that why you made it your job to stick your nose into my business and overblow my intent like the f.ag that you are?

Do you want to stop here or do you want to continue running your mouth?'
You're not yet started. . . .the witches that have been following you have let the rest to me. . . .

na2day?:

i follow women, at least i don't hide it, u want to kill urself over sumtin that is not urs and u pretend, u think u are talking to 2 yr olds?
Well excuse me,I might as well be talking to a two years old. You're still sniffing and crying over what was not meant for you. . . .try to prove otherwise and I wnt mistake you for an infant next time.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Was this what I asked you for?
You're not going to tell me what I look like anymore?
You're now tripping over bosoms? Is that why you made it your job to stick your nose into my business and overblow my intent like the f.ag that you are?

Do you want to stop here or do you want to continue running your mouth?'
You're not yet started. . . .the witches that have been following you have let the rest to me. . . .
Well excuse me,I might as well be talking to a two years old. You're still sniffing and crying about what was not meant for you. . . .try to prove otherwise and I wnt mistake you for an infant next time.

ur business? u are here poking ur nose in sum1's else pic and u got the nerve to talk abt ur biz, arent u the one going up and down NL gossiping about plat, hypocrite! maybe the reason the guys don't have ur time is bcuz they know u for who u are, a two timing b1tch and a first class LovePeddler.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

your business? u are here poking your nose in sum1's else pic and u got the nerve to talk abt your biz, arent u the one going up and down NL gossiping about plat, hypocrite! maybe the reason the guys don't have your time is bcuz they know u for who u are, a two timing b1tch and a first class LovePeddler.

I'd have to excuse you there.
I'm not one of your NL rumor mongers. . . . .Pele, you'll have to do better than that.
I dnt do the business on YIM and come to NL acting like friends. What foo.ls. . . .

Now, lets get back to the business, what do I look like? Sing you have nothing to say, plz shut the Bleep up and dnt waste my time like this again.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2009
Dapsy- Where are u to pay the bride price oo grin grin grin grin

@mich- i though u have insomnia- wia are u come and collect you husband ooo grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by rhymz(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2009
Can't believe grown Ass males and Females re here worrying and cursing eachother out over bobby and Ass. . . Get real ppl. . .wetin concern matter wether Una get three bobbies or basin size asses abi Una wan make career out bobby and Ass!!
Like my guyz go dey talk:
'Obo na serious Matter'
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2009
^^ my brother the topic is mich and na2day the newest NL couple grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

Can't believe grown Ass males and Females re here worrying and cursing eachother out over bosoms and Ass. . . Get real ppl. . .wetin concern matter wether Una get three bosoms or a basin size asses abi Una wan make career out bosoms and Ass!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin Its not about bosom and ass anymore na, rhymz. The girl with the ass and bosom has taken the advice.
Its now about overgrown man running around NL, finding women to fight with.
He's still trying to decide if he should get a transexual surgery done. Let's pray and hope that he makes the right decision. Confused heffa
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

I'd have to excuse you there.
I'm not one of your NL rumor mongers. . . . .Pele, you'll have to do better than that.
I dnt do the business on YIM and come to NL acting like friends. What foo.ls. . . .

Now, lets get back to the business, what do I look like? Sing you have nothing to say, plz shut the Bleep up and dnt waste my time like this again.

pele, so u also have short memories? arent u the idiot that just said all NL guys have been telling u that plat is ugly, in ur village what do they call that?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

pele, so u also have short memories? arent u the slowpoke that just said all NL guys have been telling u that plat is ugly, in your village what do they call that?
Telling me?
Oh no dear. . . .try to read along the line.
Well,what can I say. . . .I gave you too much credit. Thinking you can actually think at this time of the day. . . .if at any time of the day sef.

Anything else?
wa wa wa. . . . loser!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2009
rhymz:

Can't believe grown Ass males and Females re here worrying and cursing eachother out over bobby and Ass. . . Get real ppl. . .wetin concern matter wether Una get three bobbies or basin size asses abi Una wan make career out bobby and Ass!!
Like my guyz go dey talk:
'Obo na serious Matter'

na serious matta ooo. . . let me shake my hubby, he must see this ooo
only cuz im working on my lil sis project ooo grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

na serious matta ooo. . . let me shake my hubby, he must see this ooo
only cuz im working on my lil sis project ooo grin grin grin
While you're doing that, can you also help your hubby with more lines to abuse me?
I'm simply getting bored. . . .its like dejavu. Been thru this b4. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.