Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World (53636 Views)

How To Secure Your Website From Hackers In 2018 - Victor Winners / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / How To Hide Wordpress Login Page From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by SpaxeX(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
op? you con forget Bird Sister, hacking and virus creation na tin of d past for DAT one o.. una don hear of 3dm before?, well.. take the hint

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
They are beautiful. I admire hackers a lot, I do not mean I have a crush on them. I just wish to be like them someday. Hackers and bloggers who earn money online are cool! Who would like to help me or teach me how to earn money online should contact me kelvinrhs@gmail.com
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
MMMscam:
@OP, all these girls are ordinary average hackers with basic tools. The best professional hackers in the world work with prism; and they can hack anyone and anything on this planet connected to the web at anytime they want. Fortunately, they are not criminals - ethical hacking only!
just want to be educated.How do you mean they are not criminals?
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Deseo:
I'm challenged.
cool
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Handsomecole(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
So Lady F is not even among then sef. Mctheeew!!!
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by cassyrooy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
Any Nigerian gal?
You mean any Nigerian SlayQueen?
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by toye440: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
Any Nigerian gal?
Na only matere acquisition dem sabi. only clothes gold chains and rings. Finally food like idomie

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by nellyelitz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Naija girls na to do juju
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
appart from the girl in the first picture, the other girls are far from beautiful, they are all nerds

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by klevotino: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
yusasiv:

Naija gals can hack lies...it is inane in dem
we have gifted brain in Nigeria... I have a female hacker, software developer, and programmer... just one person....as a closed friend...
she is the first female programmer I have seen in this country...

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Dekadet(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
.3JLKQSM Make una win small and forget una sorrow
guy u dey WhatsApp make we hook up so u go de pass me games then I go edit and play.
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dekadet:

guy u dey WhatsApp make we hook up so u go de pass me games then I go edit and play.

Can't give you my contact nah bro, you might be DSS agent,

I never wan go prison bro

I will always upload codes here, sure games,

the one I uploaded yesterday entered, I just collected the 97k few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by MeezPat(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
How do d codes work.interested.i b babe
HRich:

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
MeezPat:
How do d codes work.interested.i b babe

Lol

Na printing code though, you're offered a chance of winning maximum of 50m,

It's a bet code
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
.3JLKQSM Make una win small and forget una sorrow
wats de code for
?
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shameless set of mods!! Promoting the white supremacy theorists!!! Nigerian blog salivating over foreign "beautiful" hackers!!! Shame Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by MeezPat(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
No laff na.oya do for me abi u fit gimme digits
HRich:

Lol

Na printing code though, you're offered a chance of winning maximum of 50m,

It's a bet code
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nofuckgiven: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

African girls are dumb
Exactly just like your mum and sisters! Tell me more,educated illiterate!
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
MeezPat:
No laff na.oya do for me abi u fit gimme digits
Today own is gone, till tomorrow
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nigerian girls na *biko nyem ego* grin
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by lightwind(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
softMarket:
And Some nigerian girls will be demanding apple laptop just to be using it to watch movies!!

Dont quote me to ask me what am doing with my laptop!

Me, am doing yahoo yahoo. EFCC should come and arrest me, I dey house! grin grin grin

cyber lightwind...deh hail u keyboard worrior's....
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Dekadet(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

bros bros why will DSS arrest u for sharing games with me on WhatsApp grin
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by MMMscam: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ikio:
just want to be educated.How do you mean they are not criminals?

Because they are hacking to safeguard the world from criminals, cyber criminals, organized crime networks, terrorists, rogue governments etc! They don't do unethical hacking, such as hacking into bank accounts to steal people's money for personal gain. But they can maybe hack into a terrorist organization's account to steal their money in order to weaken or eliminate their capability to purchase weapons etc to be utilized in causing havoc to society; and transfer such money to the US treasury or designated place - this is ethical hacking.

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dekadet:

bros bros why will DSS arrest u for sharing games with me on WhatsApp grin

I will share games with you bro, buh na the contact matter I de talk, I will PM you the number sha

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
softMarket:
And Some nigerian girls will be demanding apple laptop just to be using it to watch movies!!

Dont quote me to ask me what am doing with my laptop!

Me, am doing yahoo yahoo. EFCC should come and arrest me, I dey house! grin grin grin

hahaha

Don't worry u go see dem one day
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
MMMscam:

Because they are hacking to safeguard the world from criminals, cyber criminals, organized crime networks, terrorists, rogue governments etc! They don't do unethical hacking, such as hacking into bank accounts to steal people's money for personal gain. But they can maybe hack into a terrorist organization's account to steal their money in order to weaken or eliminate their capability to purchase weapons etc to be utilized in causing havoc to society; and transfer such money to the US treasury or designated place - this is ethical hacking.
thanx
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

I will share games with you bro, buh na the contact matter I de talk, I will PM you the number sha

create a group chat for it now...
e pain mi wey i no c d one of yesterday
....with today own u try wella
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
peenarz:

create a group chat for it now...
e pain mi wey i no c d one of yesterday
....with today own u try wella

Sorry you hear??

I will send you another code, but it will start Tuesday, what you need to do, edit the games you can remove the ones you don't trust, then play the ones your heart goes with,
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
peenarz:

create a group chat for it now... e pain mi wey i no c d one of yesterday ....with today own u try wella
I won another one today sha, but na Nigerian League, though na small money
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

Sorry you hear??

I will send you another code, but it will start Tuesday, what you need to do, edit the games you can remove the ones you don't trust, then play the ones your heart goes with,

No wahala...correct guy...
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

I won another one today sha, but na Nigerian League, though na small money

but u no drop that one oo,..
Re: See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World by HRich(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
peenarz:

but u no drop that one oo,..
I played it late, I played 3:45pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit (add Yours) / "Runtown, Naira, Anthony Joshua" Rank As Top 3 Popular Searches On Google / Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.