Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Accountant With MBA, Reputable Experience And References - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant With MBA, Reputable Experience And References (506 Views)

Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / Need A Freelancer With MBA Or Msc Degree In Accounting. / Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountant With MBA, Reputable Experience And References by Naijadr: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
I am posting on behalf of a family member in dire need of a job, he has 2 little kids. He doesnt want handouts, because he knows there is dignity in labour. I know many frequent this website, and I am hoping the following below captures someone's attention.

Quick Profile

--Accountant
--Experience > 10-15 years
--MBA in Project Management
--Experience as a Chief Accounts Officer for a foreign company on a National Fed Govt Project (was in charge of huge sums, and no money was reported missing!) Project ended and wasnt able to be retained because of decrease in fed govt budget.
--HR experience overseeing salaries of Nigerians and Expats
--In Lagos, but open to anywhere in Nigeria
--Timely and Diligent

Please, any opportunity to prove himself, even at a lower level than qualified for, would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You So Very Much!!

(1) (Reply)

Female Models Needed / Driver Needed / Social Media Officer At Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.