Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. (2727 Views)

How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / MTN To Shutdown Voicemail And Missed Call Alert Services / Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. by sudaisalhassan: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Do you know you can now see who called you when you are not in a network coverage environment or even when your cell phone is switched off.

That sounds coolright?  Sometimes, maybe due to the epileptic power supply phones get to run down often and during that period, people mightbe calling your line but you won't be able to know.

Anyway, say hello to MTN MCN, a Platform that makes it possible for MTN customers to identify or get alerts for missed calls whenever their phone is not reachable....

continue reading @

see how to active here http://www.techskyhub.ga/2017/01/active-mtn-missed-call-notification-on.html
Re: Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. by HtwoOw: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
How do I get the service?

There are two options available to you when subscribing for these services. These are:

MTN Who Called.
MTN Who Called with Notify Me.
You can activate the Who Called Service free of charge by simply sending the key word of your desired option by SMS to 100. For Example:

To activate MTN Who Called with Notify Me, text SET 01 to 100. Once done you will receive the message:Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called with Notify Me service was successful. Thank you.
To activate MTN Who Called, text SET 02 to 100.Once this is done, you will receive the message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called Service was successful. Thank you.
How do I check if I already have the service on my phone?

To check your status, text the word STATUS to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx has an active Who Called service. Thank you.
How do I cancel the service?

To cancel the service, text the word DELETE to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to deactivate Who Called service was successful. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. by sudaisalhassan: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
miss call alert
Re: Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
HtwoOw:
How do I get the service?

There are two options available to you when subscribing for these services. These are:

MTN Who Called.
MTN Who Called with Notify Me.
You can activate the Who Called Service free of charge by simply sending the key word of your desired option by SMS to 100. For Example:

To activate MTN Who Called with Notify Me, text SET 01 to 100. Once done you will receive the message:Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called with Notify Me service was successful. Thank you.
To activate MTN Who Called, text SET 02 to 100.Once this is done, you will receive the message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called Service was successful. Thank you.
How do I check if I already have the service on my phone?

To check your status, text the word STATUS to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx has an active Who Called service. Thank you.
How do I cancel the service?

To cancel the service, text the word DELETE to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to deactivate Who Called service was successful. Thank you.

thunda faya joblessness grin
grin

btw,how do we check,click to know the anusal status of the gambarious dabudabu_èwòn in mtn zone de la cuisine de la togo? grin grin
Re: Active MTN Missed Call Notification On Your Phone. by sudaisalhassan: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
check it out

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones / Best Android Phone For #35k / How To Upgrade Your Blackberry Os And Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.