Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) (1955 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
More

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by kabayomi(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2017
shocked cool grin
Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Fame333:
Beautiful.

yeah
Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok..Make I fry beans na..

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by pyyxxaro: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2017
What's with this dog ear and nose I always see on girls dp

Abi dere don tire to be human being ,naaaa animal dere come prefer now

God abeg oh
Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
What's with this dog ear and nose I always see on girls dp

Abi dere don tire to be human being ,naaaa animal dere come prefer now

God abeg oh

If God just decide for it to be permanent in their lives, wetin dem go talk? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by modelsms(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2017
cute kid
Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by pyyxxaro: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

If God just decide for it to be permanent in their lives, wetin dem go talk? grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

I wish it could permanent sad

The just de imagine the way TIWA go cry go TB JOSHUA house, de beg am make e turn am back to bush pig grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahahahaha

I wish it could permanent sad

The just de imagine the way TIWA go cry go TB JOSHUA house, de beg am make e turn am back to bush pig grin

Re: Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) by pyyxxaro: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=9jaCelebsVids post=53052351][/quote]

Where u see bush mango when u de lick tongue

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Reveals The First Thing Her Dad Told Dwayne Wade When They Me / Kylie Jenner Is Getting There! Check Out Her Hot Photos Shoot / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.