Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Killing - A Fiction Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killing - A Fiction Story (616 Views)

The Badboy Diary / Fiction Story / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / A Lesbian Story (How It Became To Pass) – A Fiction Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing - A Fiction Story by uCdsheets: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Uncoveredsheets.com

Killing: Chapter 1

She was going to die tonight.

The pretty young woman with the bouncy tits and funny laugh was going to die. He'd followed her off the bus at Kite Avenue after she'd abused the Jesus people.

There were three of them - the Jesus people - the thin man with the bad limp and the two short fat ladies. He hadn't liked them much too but she shouldn't have abused them.

"Nasty little chick...them bouncy titties of yours be making you proud. I'll show you proud" he muttered to himself.

For a while, he played around with her in his head letting all the nastiness he kept inside do things to her but then he shook his head..."no...mustn't...this one is for father...we'll keep her pure"

He sprung to his feet, as she came out of the store she'd popped into two hours ago. There were no buses yet and she'd decided to walk.

"The sign of the marked one" he whispered gleefully to himself. Yes, they wanted this one too for abusing the Jesus people.

He followed her.

He took her on the lonely stretch of road between Cross and Damnation, quickening his steps and clamping his hand over her mouth before she could make a sound. She went stiff with fear and then started to fight in panic like they all did.

It was heady, as he felt her young body buck against him. "This one's strong like a wild filly" he thought to himself. He got excited and ripped off her top with one powerful hand, painfully pinching her exposed breasts.

"Please, stop..." she begged him

"Ain't so proud now...ain't so uppity now...are yer?" he muttered against her neck. The scent of her was powerful, his desire rising quickly, satan's temptations telling him not to keep this one pure.

"Go, away...I tell yer satan. Get thee behind me..." he railed angrily, momentarily letting go of his captive. "I'm not going to fill this one with yer eveil seed, we aren't going to stick her with your eveil serpent"

Sensing, her moment of escape, the young woman he'd been holding, started to run off.

He let her run a little distance...a maniac grin creeping onto his face.

"The sign of the marked one" he muttered gleefully to himself, then started to run after her.
Re: Killing - A Fiction Story by uCdsheets: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Killing: Chapter 2

“She runs funny”, he mused..”Funny, like Grandma Pams’ dog after he’d set fire to its tail. He would catch her soon though and wondered how to punish her for running off on him when he did duel with satan’s temptation.

“He is a sly old one, that old satan” he thought to himself as he ran after the girl, “Sly satan…sneaking around with ’em horns and red eyes, trying to make me stick her with his eveil serpent”

“I’ll pop ye left eye first…it says so in the book. Turn ye thy left eye, so thy neighbour can stick it with his knife and do not stick back”

He ran faster, an avenging dark angel on the master’s bidding

She annoyed him by turning off the road and heading for a pub tucked in an isolated lot. A soft yellow light shone from the

building and he could see her steps quickening as she sensed sanctuary. He picked up his speed tucking his hand into his jacket for the knife he always kept hidden on him. Under his breath, he recited…”they are principalities and flesh lusts we war against, spirits sitting on high chairs, wickedness dripping from ye anus”

“PoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOLiiiiice…someone call the cops” screamed the half-naked girl who burst into the room. The lady behind the counter, dropped the bottle in her hand, her mouth hanging open in amazement. There were two other men in the

room, a tall lanky dude with his earphones sitting just beside the door, on his T-shirt was written “there’s gold at the end of the rainbow”. The other dude had hair like he stole it from a lion, he just sat in the corner staring vacantly into his
drink.

“Someone call the cops, he’s trying to kill me” screamed the half-naked girl again. This time, she had everyone’s attention alright, the guy with the lion hair unconsciously licking his lips at the sight of her naked breasts.

The lady behind the counter came around to where the girl was standing trying to get her to calm down, shielding her unclothedness with her own body

“I’m a nurse”, she said “what happened to you?”

“I’m a nurse too” sniggered the tall dude with the earphones as he started to get up from his seat

He never completely got out of his chair though, because a sharp pain at the base of his neck sat him down again.

He died not knowing what happened.
Re: Killing - A Fiction Story by uCdsheets: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Killing: Chapter 3

He saw them, they were three. Just like the three demons that'd made Peter lie. Yeah, they'd whispered lies to Peter, making him lie against his master. Then sticking the rooster with their eveil serpents, making it crow to make Peter know they'd got him good. Peter was strong though, he got them back, all 'em three demons and ate that lying rooster too.

He would get these three like Peter did 'em demons. The tall dude looked like he would want to be a hero.

"I'll hero you alright" he giggled to himself.

He burst into the room and in one swift motion plunged his knife into the neck of the tall dude who had been getting out of his chair. He sat back heavy, his journey to the rainbow's end now a one-way trip to ghost ville.

Silence hung over the room, the sheer brutality and swiftness of the murderous attack shutting everyone in the room up. The screaming girl, now the quiet girl peed her pants. He giggled as he saw the dark wetness spread around the crotch of her jeans. The nurse lady looked like she needed an injection. He would inject her good too, he giggled again at his naughty thought.

Quickly, he crossed the room and stabbed the nurse lady in the guts - thrice. Then as she fell to her knees in pain, he walked back to the door and shut it.

"Ye, will run and your sin shall run after you" he said as he turned to face his congregation. He surveyed them, the nurse

bleeding like a stuck pig, he giggled at the thought because he'd stuck her like a pig too. The half-naked girl was trying to crawl into a corner while the brother with the lion hair was crying silent, desperate tears.

The tears annoyed him and in anger, he shouted at lion hair "Quit, yer whimpering, I ain't sticking you with my knife. You'll be wanting another kinda sticking"

He walked over to lion hair and touched the glorious mane.

"It is real" he whispered to himself, "The hair, it is real...brought to life by eveil witchcraft"

He looked slyly at lion hair, waiting for a sign for which he knew not but when nothing happened, he brought out a box of matches and set lion hair's hair on fine.

Something, happened then, for lion hair rose sharply to his feet, dancing like a thousand demons had possessed him, wildly trying to put out the fire in his hair.

He giggled at lion hair's wild dance and brought out a hammer from his jacket and smashed it into lion hair's throat.

It wasn't a happy death.

Re: Killing - A Fiction Story by uCdsheets: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Killing: Episode 4

The nurse lady was strong, she'd somehow managed to get back behind the counter while he played with lion hair. He liked a strong woman, they never died easy.

"Hey, yo. Whatch you trying to do?" He crowed at her as she looked at him with fading eyes. She was dying alright but she wasn't dying easy. He let her be for she would die sooner or later with all her guts hanging out the way they were now. He turned back to face his original quarry.

She sat there, curled up in a ball, shock having rendered her completely inactive.

"The Jesus people didn't mean you no harm but you hurt their feelings" he said as he bent down to look into her frightened eyes. His eyes wandered to her naked bosom, giggling as he saw they'd hardened in fear and with all that running.

"Running did that to yer" he thought..."running from your sins be making all your juices cook themselves in yer body.

Read the ending at http://uncoveredsheets.com/2017/01/26/killing-4/

(1) (Reply)

Susan's Episode - A Must Read!! / W / 10 Of The Weirdest Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.