Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (84707 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by KealDrogo: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Over the weekend, a young lady was almost rapped in her apartment in East London. The suspect did not succeed because the lady was so brave and fought him off. The lady, identified as Lizha Lee Mbuto, a graduate of Buffalo City FET College took to social media to share this shocking news. She posted :“So the Lord helped me today…Almost got rapped at myplace..So i managed to fight and stab the bastard??…The Lord i trust” She was taken to Frere Hospital Casualty for treatment where she said she was feeling broken. Her apartment was torn apart during the fight and blood was split all over the floor as a result of the stabbing.The suspect broke into her apartment through the front door. Lee was able to fight him off with the help of her neighbor. Her neighbor heard the noise coming from Lee’s apartment and she intervened immediately. The neighbor was also injured. The suspect was taken to the hospital for treatment. He got arrested in the hospital. He was found bleeding helplessly from the stabbings he got. Lee also took to Facebook to thank her friends for their overwhelming support during this hard time. She wrote.

“Thanx to you all my friends the calls the smsz, inboxes. i really appreciate it ..I am fine just few stitches on my fingers nothing ebusweni but my neighbour got hurt badly her lips hanging nose yhoooo …Good news the bastard got arrested coz he was also taken to Frere Hospital as he was found on the streets bleeding helplessly I will forever be greatful to my Lord “Investigation is being carried out by the police.

http://www.hinnews.com/za/metro-news/shocking-almost-got-rapped-at-my-place-but-i-managed-to-fight-and-stab-the-bastard/

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hian! Good for him... grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
The room looks like an ipob room sha.
I mean....take a look at the pics again na

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
angry Luck girl!! See the apartment and television in "East London" South Africaangry The last time i saw this type of television was in Ibadan some years back..... angry

Ps-I dont know why some men will just decide to "rape" when you can help yourself by yourself, their are so many ways, you can use right hand, left hand, both hands, no hands, wet, dry, oily, gummy, etc etc #Noneedtorape

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by adeadeyera(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Courageous and brave.
One can only hope most victims would be this courageous.
Stand up against your fears always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Geonigga(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bloody.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by lekjons(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good for the mofo!

Why can't they cut his tool of destruction(dick) while being treated in hospital..undecided
will that be too harsh for rapist?
there has to be a brutal judgement for rape nah, i mean the type that scares konji away(even from one's wife/girlfriend)

Nairalanders what do you think

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

South Africa Bro, not England

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by FearFactor1: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Immediately I saw buffalo I gave up...

The guy no research well?

16 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
East London, South Africa lol
dhardline:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by tamertery(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Women should start learning kung fu... Just saying undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by blaise00700(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bad market for that F**king rapist, Nice one girl, you are indeed brave.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Idiot's Testicles Should Be Roasted Like Suya.
But This East London Apartment Sha.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by jomboliski(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
The power of conji...
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by slyd90(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
lol..where d rapaist naaa
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
She's brave.
Buffalo City Fet College
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Naughtytboy: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na d blood the guy wan rape? Am not understanding
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by HtwoOw: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
I happy for her o
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
See dirty room. Thank GOD she is safe. And thunder must fire the rapist.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by gaetano: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

A bottle of palm oil is now N900 but that doesn't concern yoruba women.

You can still fetch a gallon of oil from their soup. #OfeMmanu_

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by aieromon(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ugly apartment
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Rx350(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

This is why masturbation should be included as a means of enhancing natural selection... Such an slowpoke as you would have ended up in the sewage tank, where you belong

16 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by FearFactor1: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Good thing u're just 1 in a billion spermatozua...

Onye apali...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
When people like Love Machine see nothing wrong in sexual harassment, this is the end result.
I'm happy she had the strength to fight back, some girls are not that lucky.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by highwaist: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
1980 tv set. Poverty no get boundaries
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
the apartment... hmmmmmm

Frere hospital.... hmmmmmm

east London...hmmmmmm

thank God say the rapist no survive the action of raping....
hope his dikvk won't erect again...

welldone brave gal.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Day11(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I pray if the suspect survive it.

Case will swiftly shifted to man slaughter.

She should pray more for him instead angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.