Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (84709 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
is it east london street or east london gangan??
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin babe how far?

ladyF:
Hian! Good for him... grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by kenoz(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Serves him right
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
The room looks like an ipob room sha.
I mean....take a look at the pics again na

all ibos dey use led smart tv for their house, this room resemble my friend jide house afonjazzys
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by strenghtt: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
adeadeyera:
Courageous and brave.
One can only hope most victims would be this courageous.
Stand up against your fears always.

Yeah correct!! That is the same treatment the victims of the Fulani herdmen need to give" SELF DEFENCE " they should defend themselves where there is no presence of government protection as at the time of attack.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na lie
That na chicken blood wey she use do sacrifice for her one room for lagos
Nor be London b dis
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Drabrah(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
She's a Buffalo Solja!
No wonder.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please go to the nearest police station and make a report to save yourself. If you do not make the report and just posted it online, you would have shielded him. And when he recovers, he may decided to delete you from this earth. And no one will know it's him. Only such actions will stop such an evil man from taking what he may call 'revenge.' Make him known to the public now!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
They only try to break in and rape in South Africa not East London undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Day11:
I pray if the suspect survive it.

Case will swiftly shifted to man slaughter.

She should pray more for him instead angry
You sound like a rapist! Guess you have never heard of self defence abi? undecided Whether he dies or not,doesn't matter. The lady is not going to jail!!
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by timota(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Na lie That na chicken blood wey she use do sacrifice for her one room for lagos Nor be London b dis
east london is in south africa
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
All this blood shocked.... I hope she didn't cut off the poor man's 'third leg".. grin
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
I dunno if m naïve or sumthn but I alwys tell most ladies that claimed they got raped that they wanted it if not dey could fight back or escape by whatever means.

If yhu really dnt want it yhu won't let him have his way till help comes yhur way.

I knw dere could be situations whr yhu can be overpowered but most cases, ladies wld claim dey got raped in a room next to others. What happnd to shouting? Xcept all of dem there are actually known rapist.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
justmenoni:
grin grin babe how far?

I just dey manage. How tins with you?

Happy new year
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by hamdallah4u: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

is it everybody that lives in London that would be rich ni or live a splashy life?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Day11(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trina0936:

You sound like a rapist! Guess you have never heard of self defence abi? undecided Whether he dies or not,doesn't matter. The lady is not going to jail!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry Luck girl!! See the apartment and television in "East London" South Africaangry The last time i saw this type of television was in Ibadan some years back..... angry

Ps-I dont know why some men will just decide to "rape" when you can help yourself by yourself, their are so many ways, you can use right hand, left hand, both hands, no hands, wet, dry, oily, gummy, etc etc #Noneedtorape

must every1 use plasma tv google warren buffet d richest man in d world n see tinz for urself...una own no dey pass to show off....most anerican dnt evn av tym for plasma dey prefer d box tv n evn d old cassete video player.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by 2shur: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
ehe shud be jailed.
you can never try this in u.s.a
dem go give you better fine.
as for the sexual predator.
he wud be severely dealth with.

buh wa8 o..if naso uk be..
all those local self contain for ikorodu.

as we don recent reach.
ppl still dey use old tv stand
and big head big back desktop tv.
dirty tiles
and cheap wall paint
wtf.
e mean say if uk citizens come naija begin see plasma...led..smart tv..dem go denounce dem citizenship be that.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by teebell999(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

East London, South Africa. Read well pls
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by VeecThorr(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
It's in South Africa.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by adeadeyera(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
strenghtt:

Yeah correct!! That is the same treatment the victims of the Fulani herdmen need to give" SELF DEFENCE " they should defend themselves where there is no presence of government protection as at the time of attack.

Well said.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
teebell999:

East London, South Africa. Read well pls

Since you read well did you see East London UK in my post? Just a question.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ode a fi fila perin?The way I see d girl right now,like she has d mind to kill.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Beasts all over the places .God help our women .
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by gabe: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
ladyF:

finally gotten ur skrillz?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
ladyF:

Abeg don't start again with that ur nonsense "its ladyf again"...its so irritating angry
Guess what "F" stands for "failure". undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fine Fine ooo

ladyF:

I just dey manage. How tins with you?

Happy new year
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by teebell999(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:

Since you read well did you see East London UK in my post? Just a question.

Thank God it wasn't only me that noticed and corrected you! We all knew what you meant
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Day11:

angry
STFU undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Dicksonpal: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
This babe is rugged..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.