Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (84706 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Day11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trina0936:

STFU undecided

Look, am married with a beautiful woman

stay off my mentioned undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by wintersnow(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
I really wanna give a fck ...buh considering what happened to the other rapist

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Unclerukus: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
Fabricated story.. That is paint on the ground not blood. When blood clots, it changes to kinda oxblood or maroon color
Not when it is captured on camera quickly for evidence.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by KealDrogo: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Day11:

Look, am married with a beautiful woman

stay off my mentioned undecided
Who isn't married?? Na you be the first man to marry,mtcheww?? Abeg make we hear word! undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by soath(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
Fabricated story.. That is paint on the ground not blood. When blood clots, it changes to kinda oxblood or maroon color
Sensible Nlander. You deserve a bottle of water. grin Sorry I don't take alcohol.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by energy01(m): 4:18am On Jan 24, 2017
The guy is an idiot...he knew the girl went to school for Buffalos and he still decided to try his luck...mumu boi
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by dinachi(m): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2017
KealDrogo:

True, most women are terrible liars. They are many reported cases of false rape accusation from bitter women against their ex's. I hope this is not one of such.
You can say it again.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.