Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 (29933 Views)

How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Crowd Invade Onitsha Mall To Buy Iphone-x: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by codemaniacs: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
k
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
codemaniacs:

Tell your Nigerian-Europeans to repatriate money back into Nigeria grin grin grin

Yes sir! I will pass your message across cheesy
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by mmsen: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ikeja already has two very good malls - how many more can it accommodate?

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by mmsen: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:

tell me and look me in the face that you went to school to become a saleboy,drivers and security guards..

where are they going to generate tax?..from shoprite?..

you think those politician wife that have shops in these malls actually pay tax and you think the average nigerian can afford the price of these luxurious products in mall?..

listen to your self go there for excursion angry..you deresve to be slapped! grin

Those people who purchase from the market will eventually have to embrace shopping in malls and from supermarkets - this is inevitable as the retail arena in Nigeria matures.

Some market vendors will survive but most will not as they cannot compete with companies that are able to offer the economy of scale that exists with nationwide retail chains with well developed procurement and distribution chains.

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Missmossy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
I see, so Ikeja City Mall and Alausa Shopping Mall isn't enough. The money can't be used for a better avenue. Yet Lagos State receives the highest federal government allocation and should be the richest state also. Despite these a large number of youths are social miscreants who are a big nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

Those foreigners are likely expatriates who are being paid shitloads of money to work in Nigeria, or have their own businesses where they are exploiting Nigerians. Very few foreigners come to Nigeria for the sole purpose of visiting / as tourists.
Okay
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by redcliff: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mall! mall! mall!= consume! Consume! Consume!, we need factories! Factories! Factories=Produce! Produce! Produce! angry angry

it also beats me that Ikeja is very crowded yet instead of them to look for ways to de congest that place, they are building a new mall close to the round about... SMH
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nofuckgiven: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mall! mall! mall!= consume! Consume! Consume!, we need factories! Factories! Factories=Produce! Produce! Produce! angry angry
Are you always this hilarious or just an e-clown grin grin grin grin
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

OMG shocked
How does "automatically become a bus stop" develop the economy?
Students on excursions to shopping malls??!! To see what?

Goodness gracious. I have seen it all on nairaland, all!
I am sure you are not that intelligent and you may not grasp obviously because of who you are

When people, particularly children, go on excursions to malls, the probability that they will relay their experience to their parents is around 90%, isn't that a form of indirect advertisement?

At your age, you still do't know when a place becomes a bus stop, the properties around such bus stop have more values as the place becomes well known and favourable for business.

You are proudly ignorant.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

I am sure you are not that intelligent and you may not grasp obviously because of who you are

When people, particularly children, go on excursions to malls, the probability that they will relay their experience to their parents is around 90%, isn't that a form of indirect advertisement?

At your age, you still do't know when a place becomes a bus stop, the properties around such bus stop have more values as the place becomes well known and favourable for business.

You are proudly ignorant.

Olodo. Bus stop and excursion is what translates to economic development in your own mind, and you even have the mouth to say it again. Expand your horizon, you won't.

Look at the lame explanation you are coming up with. Your IQ must be in the negative range with this kind of reasoning. I am sure a high school student in any part of the world will beat you hands down in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:

tell me and look me in the face that you went to school to become a saleboy,drivers and security guards..

where are they going to generate tax?..from shoprite?..

you think those politician wife that have shops in these malls actually pay tax and you think the average nigerian can afford the price of these luxurious products in mall?..

listen to your self go there for excursion angry..you deresve to be slapped! grin

You are unrepentantly ignorant

If not for stupidity, how on earth would you think all of us would attend the university?

So those that didn't attend universities don't deserve to have jobs?

I am sure you are an IPOB youth that does not know Shoprite(a South African firm) pays tax for making money in Nigeria.

You guys are hopelessly deluded.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

Olodo. Bus stop and excursion is what translates to development in your own mind, and you even have the mouth to say it again. Expand your horizon, you won't.

Look at the lame explanation you are coming up with. Your IQ must be in the negative range with this kind of reasoning. I am sure a high school student in any part of the world will beat you hands down in reasoning.
So it pained you the way I bashed you guys yesterday, you ought to have joined in the lashing now.

If not for stupidity and crass ignorance, you will realize that standard bus stops makes property around increase value. Compare the value of land on your erosion ridden red mud land to the Oshodi-Iyana/Ipaja-Sango-Otta Axis

See this for yourself, these are scholarly evidence to back my claims.

You should consider it a privilege that I engaged you in a discourse. I am well read than you can ever think, don't mess with me. I will intellectually deal with you

This is the link, read and clear your SMUG IGNORANCE http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264837714001641

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123, I am waiting for you here. Bring your shallow evidence to counter my facts. Please, I beg you.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:
ephi123, I am waiting for you here. Bring your shallow evidence to counter my facts. Please, I beg you.

Hehehehe, so you are crying for attention now. Bros take it easy.

Back to your previous response, so you mean you can't reason for yourself? You need "scholarly" papers to think for you. Damn! This is even worse than I thought.

Besides, what does this thread have to do with yesterday? So you carry grudges from thread to thread, na wa for you.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

Hehehehe, so you are crying for attention now. Bros take it easy.

Back to your previous response, so you mean you can't reason for yourself? You need "scholarly" papers to think for you. Damn! This is even worse than I thought.

Besides, what does this thread have to do with yesterday? So you carry grudges from thread to thread, na wa for you.
Shut up, it means I am well read, I am well informed. That is how intellectuals behave, the quote reliable and credible sources the same way layers quote the relevant constitutions when defending their clients.

I don't abuse others for saying what they know when in fact I am the ignorant person. I hope I have educated you enough today

Oya counter the bus stop argument.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

Shut up, it means I am well read, I am well informed. That is how intellectuals behave, the quote reliable and credible sources the same way layers quote the relevant constitutions when defending their clients.

I don't abuse others for saying what they know when in fact I am the ignorant person. I hope I have educated you enough today

Oya counter the bus stop argument.

The problem with people like you is they are not just unexposed, but they don't know they are unexposed, so what remains is they start displaying their "wisdom" online.

Going by your flawed logic, bus stop will increase property prices of at most the properties on that road (not like Alade is even in a residential area oh) and THEN WHAT? How does that translate to money in people's pockets? I shake my head for you. I beg of you, out of that ten ten kobo they pay you to be typing defence epistles online, save up a bit and travel to a country with functional systems and what is considered true economic development, not the kind of "economic development" you are calling bus stop and excursion. What am embarrassment!

Excursion = word of mouth advert from students to parents, so the parents didn't know Alade was there before? Oh my days, hehe

Damn! Bus stop and excursion = economy development. Hilarious. Thanks for making my day.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

So it pained you the way I bashed you guys yesterday, you ought to have joined in the lashing now.

If not for stupidity and crass ignorance, you will realize that standard bus stops makes property around increase value. Compare the value of land on your erosion ridden red mud land to the Oshodi-Iyana/Ipaja-Sango-Otta Axis

See this for yourself, these are scholarly evidence to back my claims.

You should consider it a privilege that I engaged you in a discourse. I am well read than you can ever think, don't mess with me. I will intellectually deal with you

This is the link, read and clear your SMUG IGNORANCE http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264837714001641

Meanwhile the so-called paper you are quoting sef isn't Nigerian. You are quoting a study done in a DEVELOPED economy and applying it free rein to a Nigerian city, no adjustment or local factors consideration. You are truly very smart indeed. Bolustic, clap for yourself.

A person that is well read does not need to announce it, the evidence will speak for itself naturally, which you and I can see is totally non-existent in this case.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2017
ephi123:

Meanwhile the so-called paper you are quoting sef isn't Nigerian. You are quoting a study done in a DEVELOPED economy and applying it free rein to a Nigerian city, no adjustment or local factors consideration. You are truly very smart indeed. Bolustic, clap for yourself.

A person that is well read does not need to announce it, the evidence will speak for itself naturally, which you and I can see is totally non-existent in this case.
So because a paper/ theory was not written/propounded in Nigeria now means it is not applicable to Nigeria.

You ought to bury your head in the sands of shame because going by this your flawed logic, the laws of demand, supply, motion and gravity/principle of double entry that were propounded in DEVELOPED countries shouldn't work in a Nigerian city.

Ephi123, you a confirmed DULLARD.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 24, 2017
ephi123:

The problem with people like you is they are not just unexposed, but they don't know they are unexposed, so what remains is they start displaying their "wisdom" online.

Going by your flawed logic, bus stop will increase property prices of at most the properties on that road (not like Alade is even in a residential area oh) and THEN WHAT? How does that translate to money in people's pockets? I shake my head for you. I beg of you, out of that ten ten kobo they pay you to be typing defence epistles online, save up a bit and travel to a country with functional systems and what is considered true economic development, not the kind of "economic development" you are calling bus stop and excursion. What am embarrassment!

Excursion = word of mouth advert from students to parents, so the parents didn't know Alade was there before? Oh my days, hehe

Damn! Bus stop and excursion = economy development. Hilarious. Thanks for making my day.
It's because you are a pauper, if your dad owns a property near a popular bus stop, you would know that it's value will increase compared to properties in relatively unknown places.

I pity the company that employed/ or will employ you.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Bolustic:

It's because you are a pauper, if your dad owns a property near a popular bus stop, you would know that it's value will increase compared to properties in relatively unknown places.

I pity the company that employed/ or will employ you.

I am done talking with someone who calls bus stop economic development. As I said earlier, a high school stdent in any part of the world will beat you hands down in reasoning. Olodo times two.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2017
[s]
Bolustic:

So because a paper/ theory was not written/propounded in Nigeria now means it is not applicable to Nigeria.

You ought to bury your head in the sands of shame because going by this your flawed logic, the laws of demand, supply, motion and gravity/principle of double entry that were propounded in DEVELOPED countries shouldn't work in a Nigerian city.

Ephi123, you a confirmed DULLARD.
[/s]
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Phobia1: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Chaiii... 2018 Abeg come quick. the same year Dangote refinery go being work. hmm Lagos never see traffic, 2018 will be the beginning... haha
2018 come quick Biko, I can't wait he there 4 at least a week
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Phobia1: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lagos won't have space 4 that. They all are there in ogun state. And now that ogun too is now awaken to its responsibility as per proper tax collection which now puts them in second in Nigeria after Lagos. Ogun is the best place 4 industries and factories 4 now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.