Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) (2685 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Escabado: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
fulfilled MARRIAGE IS NOT A
POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission
of building your personal family.
For those young girls who see marriage as a way out of
poverty, marriage is a way into more responsibility . Women are supposed to be
HOME BUILDERS, not money finishers and money wasters ... DON'T
CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has
destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that
YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT
HIS DESTINATION.

Tomorrow girls will say husband are scarce where as what they are looking for is your money and not even you as the man and if anything happens to your finance tomorrow they will run away or begin to misbehave

Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by cidieschat(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
These generation go lck husband pass.
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't want to sound feminist but if I do then it justified.

The success of every marriage depends largely on how successful a man is. I. Mean you don't expect a lady to marry a broke ass all in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Escabado: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The success of every marriage depends largely on how successful a man is. I. Mean you don't expect a lady to marry a broke ass all in the name of love.

Let her seat and wait very well because dangote son is coming for her hand in marriage ok. My sister seat and wait well well ooh he is coming

1 Like

Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Escabado:

Let her seat and wait very well because dangote son is coming for her hand in marriage ok. My sister seat and wait well well ooh he is coming
Bros with the recession eating deeper many ladies are looking for billioniares to marry.in the past their slogan was they cant marry a man who earns less than 200k.today its they cant marry a man who earns less than 500k cheesy
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Escabado: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Bros with the recession eating deeper many ladies are looking for billioniares to marry.in the past their slogan was they cant marry a man who earns less than 200k.today its they cant marry a man who earns less than 500k cheesy

Haha hahaha.do they even know the meaning of recession. OK let me increase it to they can't marry a man who earn less than 1 million . And wait for more 40 years for that man to come and marry them
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Escabado:

Haha hahaha.do they even know the meaning of recession. OK let me increase it to they can't marry a man who earn less than 1 million . And wait for more 40 years for that man to come and marry them
most of them dont wait any longer.they take their destiny into their hands by attempting to snatch other women"s husbands for themselves.the hustle is real bro cheesy
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by popefuse(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

(Agreed ) i dont understand the word BROKE. Who are the brokes? Or do u think having millions of cash is a success?NOPE success is far far far far beyond that. For confirmation check ur dictionary search 4 the word SUCCESS or goggle it out.let stat frm there.
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Escabado: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
popefuse:
(Agreed ) i dont understand the word BROKE. Who are the brokes? Or do u think having millions of cash is a success?NOPE success is far far far far beyond that. For confirmation check ur dictionary search 4 the word SUCCESS or goggle it out.let stat frm there.

A girl Will call a guy that doesn't want to buy her iPhone 7 a broke guy, where as she her self can't afford iPhone 2 with her money not to talk of iPhone 7. Now who is really broke among the two
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by skywalker240(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Anouncing the feminist in order... Som1 pls do d honor grin
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by popefuse(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Escabado:

A girl Will call a guy that doesn't want to buy her iPhone 7 a broke guy, where as she her self can't afford iPhone 2 with her money not to talk of iPhone 7. Now who is really broke among the two
meeeeeeeeen u are getting dis wrong.As a man u need not to tame a lady down with material thing.remember if she loves u she will stay, if she doesnt loves u she wont stay despite ur money. Chop and go. Remember its emotional.not able to buy something 4 ur babe doesnt mean u are broke.What about guy that bought all his babe wantings still they seperated. Were does money work there?
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
popefuse:
Quite pathetic. You jump into hasty conclusion all in the bid to quote me.

I never mentioned having millions of cash in one's bank account as the only requisite for been successful. So many other factors are inherent.

That being said, the word success is relative in that inasmuch as you are able to accomplish a targeted goal, you are successful. So even a poor man can tag himself a successful person.

The problem you have with this concept is that you tend to look at it from a myopic point of view. Instead of been the one to tell the world how much of a success you are, a successful man sits in the comfort of his home and allow the world to sing his praise. That to me is my definition of success. True success at that.

Now to the money issue. I want to unequivocally tell you that we live in a world where everything revolve around how much you worth. By worth, I mean both material and monetary value. All these are necessary ingredients to ensuring your relevance in the contemporary world.

My point is, when money talks, people just have to listen. Even if they intend to revolt, their voice will certainly not be heard.
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Escabado:

If it worth doing, then it worth doing well
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by popefuse(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=TheSlyone2 post=53073801]
[i] Quite pathetic. You jump into hasty conclusion all in the bid to quote me.

I never mentioned having millions of cash in one's bank account as the only requisite for been successful. So many other factors are inherent.

That being said, the word success is relative in that inasmuch as you are able to accomplish a targeted goal, you are successful. So even a poor man can tag himself a successful person.

The problem you have with this concept is that you tend to look at it from a myopic point of view. Instead of been the one to tell the world how much of a success you are, a successful man sits in the comfort of his home and allow the world to sing his praise. That to me is my definition of success. True success at that.

Now to the money issue. I want to unequivocally tell you that we live in a world where everything revolve around how much you worth. By worth, I mean both material and monetary value. All these are necessary ingredients to ensuring your relevance in the contemporary world.

My point is, when money talks, people just have to listen. Even if they intend to revolt, their voice will certainly not be heard.
I WILL NEVER SWALLOW WHAT HAVE JST READ NOW.
OK U WANNA HAVE HOUSE,HAVE CARS,BUY A CHOPPER b4 you stat your family.
Well as for me and several millions of guyz out there we wont wait 4 that to happens.
And there are some girls out there who seeking for love not bullshit guyz are collecting.

Am an average guy, working class to be presice cruising around with my EOD End of Discission with my future wife.

Why wont marriage break when a lady jump to u becouse of your money After a while you get broke and she dump you.Or do u think girls of today will wait 4 stories.
they dumps you when you are broke. Is that a good life?

Wealthy marriage without genuine love is a achaos

I pray you dont taste it.

If you follow the path of the world you will fall the way the worlds are falling. We talking about success marriage not FALACY
Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by pussyAvenger: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2017
TheSlyone2:

iti

1 Like

Re: This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) by Escabado: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
pussyAvenger:
iti

Very big iti for dat matter. Obu onye nzuzu

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) / What Turns You "ON" When You See A Girl Or Guy?. / My husband cheats on me. Should I have sex with others too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.