Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,381 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. (4386 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ugwuoke347:

IPOB is doing what it should peacefully. It is Nigeria the zoo that perpetrates violence against Biafrans. Take your sermon to the Murderer-in-chief of the Armed Savages of Nigeria.
You talk of things being done "legally", was Lugard's amalgamation done legally?
I thought you guys want an argument devoid of hate talks and sentiment. How on earth will you call someone's country a zoo and you expect people to take it lightly with you?

And you said you have been peaceful throughout your protest, can you tell me what led to burning of mosque in Onitsha during on IPOB protest?

See bro, all the protests of IPOB should have been directed towards southeast legislators. If this present crops of legislators won't do what you want, wait till 2019, vote those who believe in creation of Biafra, then tell them to push for a referendum. Your argument that the amalgamation was illegal can't work here. You might believe in the Nigerian state or not, the fact still remain that you are a Nigerian. And if you want an exit out of Nigeria, you must pursue that using the Nigerian law.

4 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by GTkester: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
@Zendy and BudeYahoo you guys are making me proud with your superior logic. Point is there is absolutely no need talking to Afonjas about Biafra. Biafra is for Biafrans and we are on course. If you imagine what we've achieved within the past year , Brothers you will not only be proud of the indomitable Igbo spirit but also you will be more certain that Biafra is at hand.

Need I remind you my beautiful people how within one year we have transformed from a minuscule organization operating within only Aba and Onitsha to the biggest association in the Lower Niger.

Need I remind you that we're the only association in Nigeria that was invited to witness Trumps inauguration. Need I remind you my lovely brothers that we've over 15 European union parliamentarians who've written protest letter to the EU commission on our behalf.

Need I remind you brothers that we've the greatest media force in Nigeria. Even Vanguard Newspaper is a testament to that. Again, brothers the battle is not yet won but we're marching strongly to our destiny.

I remember last year when some hungry afonjas were brow beating that IPOB will lose momentum in six months, but guess what brothers, it does appear as if we're just starting.

All hail Nnamdi Okwu Kanu!

3 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Theleutenant: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Obinna, ke kwanu? cheesy

The tin pepper you? grin
tunder fire you and obinna. ijiot.now come here and kneel down .mangoe head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Corrinthians(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
Typical ipod yoot behaviour. Anger, pains, wailing, anguish, etc. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
Is this a human being?
Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Theleutenant: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Is this a human being?
yesooo.thats a typical yoruba man head.they are popular called conne heads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by waledeji(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
dangote trailer crush you to death.unfortunate news will never depart ur household.ur miseries will multiply a thousand fold.anu mpama

Omo see "PAINMENT" of the highest order grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by saintmark88(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
pchukwudi:
Stop talking like an irrational kid.

It has been made clear on this thread severally that what we need is referendum.

The argument now is how do we get that referendum?

One of you said that fed cannot give us referendum because it is not mentioned in the constitution. So the constitution will have to be mended.

But how do you mend the constitution when the beneficiaries of the unjust system are in the majority?

How do you mend the constitution when the north is given more legislative representation than the south?

How do you amend the constitution when your people in the south-west will rather fight for one nigeria?

Thing is, civil disobidience is an option too.

So anything that pushes the exit refrendum to the consciousness of all Nigerians is welcome. It does not matter if the movement is driven by intellectuals or jobless retards, as long as the movement is gaining visible momentun. Those who mock it today will change their mind tomorrow if they like. The most important thing is to be on the move consistently.

What was this one thinking, that's it's gonna be an easy process........well good luck with ur approach, I'm done with u

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
yesooo.thats a typical yoruba man head.they are popular called conne heads
oboy that head nobi for hia o
Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Theleutenant: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
waledeji:

Omo see "PAINMENT" of the highest order grin cheesy cheesy
look at this tiny squirrel.me pained? you are in for a big thing.am going to continue tormenting all yeribaastarrdt till oblivon.oponu oshi jati jati pelebe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Theleutenant: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
oboy that head nobi for hia o
you remember one time nairaland most popular e-thug called eggheader? that is his brother Abbey.a sickller

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
you remember one time nairaland most popular e-thug called eggheader? that is his brother Abbey.a sickller
Lol I heard that he is in jail now.

You guys should take it easy on them.

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by DeadWrong: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
zendy:

You dont get it. You cannot get legality from an act of fraud. You cannot ask me to go to court to seek divorce when we were never married. Nigeria is a colonial creation, a forced amalganation of ethnic groups who never gave their permission to its creation. This act of fraud cannot be where Nigeria derives her legitimacy from. The only way Nigeria can made legitimate is to ask the various ethnic groups Lord Lugard forced together in his 1914 pet project called 'Nigeria' via a referendum or if they wish to pull out. If the bases of the Nigerian union is fraudulent, all other things built on top it such as your national assemly and the presidency are all fraudulent
So, if you cannot get it legally, how do you intend to get it?
If it's war, I hope the iPod yoots won't wield cassava sticks this time.

between, how is Yoruba preventing you from going?

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by DeadWrong: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Obinna, ke kwanu? cheesy
The tin pepper you? grin
This head cracks me up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by naijaking1: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
I am not against any secession. However, any group that wants secession should do so legally. Not by calling a country zoo or making inciting statements. The Igbo folks have representatives in the house of assembly. They should tell their reps and senators to push for referendum. Things can't be done violently again. We should learn from history.

Just listen to yourself.
Unequal representation is no representation. The whole of the SE Igbo heartland has less local government areas than Kano, yet Kano is not even as populous as Onitsha if you do a scientific census.
All zones have at least 6 states and you pretend as if you don't know that the Hausa army boys gave Igbos only 5. What sort or representation are you speaking about

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

I thought you guys want an argument devoid of hate talks and sentiment. How on earth will you call someone's country a zoo and you expect people to take it lightly with you?

And you said you have been peaceful throughout your protest, can you tell me what led to burning of mosque in Onitsha during on IPOB protest?

See bro, all the protests of IPOB should have been directed towards southeast legislators. If this present crops of legislators won't do what you want, wait till 2019, vote those who believe in creation of Biafra, then tell them to push for a referendum. Your argument that the amalgamation was illegal can't work here. You might believe in the Nigerian state or not, the fact still remain that you are a Nigerian. And if you want an exit out of Nigeria, you must pursue that using the Nigerian law.

Complete bumkum.
You are only clever by half.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. by BudeYahooCom: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
omofunaab:

You just said rubbish, who told you am not in support of a referendum for you guys?

If you are using brexit as an example then you need to look at the way and manner they did it.

Brexit had the backing of the UK independence party ,they have been campaigning for many years for Britain's exit from the EU. They were joined in their call during the referendum campaign by about half the Conservative Party's MPs, including Boris Johnson and five members of the then Cabinet. A handful of Labour MPs and Northern Ireland party the DUP were also in favour of leaving..They weren't not issuing out threats, insulting other countries that are members of the EU unlike the eastern region that their campaign is based on hate .

Now, ojukwu was able to declare biafra because he was already the military administrator of the Eastern reregion, he was already in power then, he had the military might, he had the support of chinua Achebe, and others. Tell me who's supporting IPOB Ideology apart from the youths?

Now you made mention of Nelson Mandela again, are you not intelligent to know that Nelson Mandela agitated for an end to apartheid as a registered member of the ANC, which political party out of the numerous political parties in Nigeria has come out to back the ideologies of IPOB? .

you need support and a strong campaign to ask for referendum, put pressure on your senators, convince your top celebrities, your academia ,your sports men, don't you see how Gerard pique is supporting Catalan, how many can do that, how many actually believe in IPOB? It's a thing to believe in biafra it's another thing to believe in IPOB.

You people spend much of your time blaming, insulting people, then you support and hail Fayose, FFK..
You love PDP and APGA, You love atiku.

Get real for once. Channel all your energy to your agitation ,stop supporting Pdp unless they are ready to back you . Stop ridiculing yourselves by wearing crazy attires so as to look like a Jew wannabe. you are making a mockery of yourselves .work on getting international recognition, No country will support your ideology where you guys are soliciting for funds to down the zoo. You have been talking about Benjamin netayanhu and Putin since, none of them have supported you since.. You need to work on that.. You see countries speak in support of a Palestinian state, why can't they also speak in support of biafra at the UN?

1.) do you know Anc was outlawed during the apartheid regime making Mandela a 'criminal' just IPOB and nnamdi kanu. Anyone who believes IPOB should go register with the nigerian government is being conveniently idiot and should best be regarded as idiotic.

2.) Even the biggest enemies will give kudos to IPOB for what they've achieved under 2 years. 3 years ago I like many didn't know Nnamdi Kanu was. Today he has a wikipedia page.

3.) There are stages of awareness creation, global Media will have to start talking before the governments of the world endorse you struggles. People hear about struggles in the global media which then influences government. IPOB is in the media awareness stage and you'll agree with me they are no doing badly.

4.) It's shouldn't be your business if Biafrans want to identify with Jews or not. You nigerian muslims wear bigger turbans than the Arabs yet you are seen as slaves till today in the muslim world. In yemen Black slaves still exists till today and they passed as properties from on generation to another. Arabs castrated black slaves in the middle ages yet you shout Allah kubar more than they do and even bomb non-muslims to the pleasure of these Arabs. So who is the bigger fool? Jewish Biafrans or Muslim nigerians.

5.) IPOB is not PDP or APC and do not care about the charlatans who call themselves politicians that you worship. Kanu himself asked Biafrans not to vote in the 2015 election saying that elections have been decided in the north already no matter what happens. IPOB have slammed both APC and PDP members. The problem is APC have more openly anti-biafran for fundamentalists within them. But only daft m0rons will equate a fight against ApC to a fight for PDP. APc and PDP are both enemies of IPOB as long they are pro-nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) / Watch How Ex-governor Tinubu Arrived 1st Day In Office 1999. / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.