Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (68958 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by tyokunbo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
See earlier thread about her death here https://www.nairaland.com/3579463/female-soldier-blessing-ene-dies

Here is the what Eneh posted: on facebook

"[i]NIGERIA MOURNS
So so so sad right now.

BLESSING, I thought you would wake up because Its just too early for this in 2017.

Rest in Peace GALLANT BAE....

Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/23/soldier-killed-in-sambisa-few-months-after-she-was-posted-from-calabar/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by HIScraziness(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh my!! She's so cute, rest in peace soldier cry cry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Splinz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh my God! She died just like that...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Brave young woman. She braved the valley of the shadow of death, she entered the places even 'I am the head of my wife, I am greater than women', peni.s swinging men dare not tread. She wasn't looking for ATM to buy her Brazilian hair, rent her an apartment and feed her for the rest of her life. May heaven receive your soul, gallant woman.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by general111(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by CowHard: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
She resembles the soldier girl that brutalized a young man for admiring her beauty.....

No pity however..... karma

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:
She resembles the soldier girl that brutalized a young man for admiring her beauty.....

You are truly a coward.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by emmysam2: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
So sad.
Ina Country where mortality rate is getting lower and lower, getting a military posting to the north is like telling you that your mortality rate is less than half what it was,
Google and other search engines should list cities of Northern Nigeria as some of the Deadliest cities in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by abokibuhari: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
So painful she died in vain cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Godemcee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
rip black queen,I hope you make it to Abraham bossom

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is so painful embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by henrydadon(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad
rip gallant solider you will be missed

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by olaolulazio(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
What would have killed this young gallant soldier?

R.I.P regular.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by voicelez: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seen before...RIP
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Jimyn(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rip dear
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry

I thought bokoharam has been defeated?

Lying government...

More people have lost thier lives to bokoharam these last 2years compared to GEJ's entire tenure...

See this fine girl just die like that!!

Which kind nonsense be thsi?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by olaolulazio(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:

You really need a cure from this madness. Is your brain paining u?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Hades2016(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chaiiiiii RIP gallant soldier we will miss you cry
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
If you are waiting for the military to come clean on exact cause of death. You are no different from my nigga below

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by YaksonFCA(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP Soldier
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by donestk(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
During the battle of Stalingrad, the life expectancy of a Soviet soldier was 24 hours.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by kaluchuks(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:

does your parents know that you don't have a brain?do they also know that their efforts to make you a better human being has been in vain?may God forgive you for this terrible comment,also try and do dry fasting for your stupid brain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by osusuallstars: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
why posting a christain girl to fight in sambissa forest? maybe one aboki army man, out of hatred for not giving him decided to punish her by sending her to sambissa.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fvck ws u doin in sambisa wen u belong 2 d oda roomundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by anonym0us: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
rest sweetheart god punish burutai,thunder fire buhari, satan stab saraki thunder blast mmm

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by manchester1: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecidedwhy this fine girl please. Nigerian Army should not have sent a lady to that forest that is unfair. any way gender equality undecidedwhy this fine girl please. Nigerian Army should not have sent a lady to that forest that is unfair. any way gender equality
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by FearFactor1: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Adieu sister...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Amiano(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP Soldier

If i get sister like dis one i nir gree make she join army oh
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
s
donestk:
During the battle of Stalingrad, the life expectancy of a Soviet soldier was 24 hours.
o
donestk:
m
donestk:
e
donestk:
and some were 7 minutes...
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
And she just has this.familiar look cry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
cowardSeun:

That lady Na officer.This one Na private soldier.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.