Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare (466 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
The General Overseer of The Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has described those kicking against the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, 2011 as money launderers, who are trying to cover their iniquities.

Bakare, who made this known on Sunday during his church service, described opponents of the law as lawless. According to him, by opposing the law, church leaders were trying to prevent the public from knowing about acts of money laundering that they had indulged in by virtue of their positions.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye had earlier resigned as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God as result of the new controversial law. But Bakare flayed church leaders for their stance, saying, “I can testify that the law was explained to kingpins in the church, but now you want to get away because you want to cover your iniquity. You won’t get away with it.

“You want to get away because you have laundered money, and you are now trying to cover your yansh”.

Bakare, who doubles as the Convener of the Save Nigeria Group, praised the law, saying it was good for order and accountability in the church.
“I am a trained lawyer, I have read the law. The law specifically mentioned Chief Imams and pastors, that they can have lifelong terms. But it says you cannot be chief priest, chief treasurer, and chief administrator.”

He described church leaders who oppose the law as “pentecostal charismatic rascals” who want to do whatever they like even if the law says otherwise.

“You don’t want to comply with the law, then why did you register under the law? It is a spirit of lawlessness and the anti-Christ because the anti-Christ is a lawless spirit. The fact that I am quiet doesn’t mean I am stupid. I don’t fight useless battles”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/23/church-leaders-frcn-act-thieves-bakare/
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
no generalisation , name them....Mr bakare
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Kyase(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
You wey know
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by dotman4real007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
he is on point! We need to cut the excesses of all these yahoo boys pastors without laptops!!!
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by CecyAdrian(f): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
E Don happen grin cheesy
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Heavance(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
season 2 in the making, starring Pastor Tunde Bakare....
Re: Church Leaders Opposing FRCN Are Thieves – Bakare by Emjay1310(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oga, Oya come and be going. go and sleep. Buhari's boy

(1) (Reply)

Richard Dawkins On Marble / Dead IN Sin Or Dead TO Sin? / Happy Holi 2017 Hd Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.