Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) (68170 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Were re ooo....this one pass mading
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Jimyn(f): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
This man is definitely a ritualistic somebody
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

You sounded like my mum. Could remember that statement in yoruba donkey years back when I was a small boy. Mehn you just made my day with that mild line. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by calyto: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is brain not paining him laidis?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na so madness dey start
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Segzyelnino(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dagini Dagini Booda Ode
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Maslow80: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
it is your life, live it the way you like
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
the idiot deserves to be flogged
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by dayleke: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Most likely it's "real mammary juice" in that bottle...
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by richard870(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
ooh shocked .Na d condition wey the 'baba' give am b dat .ko ma se won ran won ran ka ki ri

Abeg pardon my yoruba

wink

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by fergieboy: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oya ambode come and arrest him
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
This guy will make cerelac scarce now
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by xandy84: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Some publicity are bad. What he is doing is the height of insanity. What if he try to contest for an election in near future. You can guess the outcome already.. Some publicity will ruin your career.

Harwoyeez:
People are giving this guy what he wants which is d attention. No publicity is bad either good or bad
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by dytbabe: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

ROTFLMAO
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
Oran gidi la da fa cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by 2shur: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
oh bobs.
d guy ogunmeh don dey bwckfire2.
b4 u know it
he will run mad and start running the streets naked.
dem don nack am apako
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by emsco(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
You people should let this guy be,whateva he does with his life is nobody business

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by back2sender: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is this not child/baby abuse?
Using baby feeding bottle to drink alcohol? This is despicable
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by brownhawk: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
kojaye
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jmmm

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
They should check this guy very well!!! It's like he has some kind of psychopathic issues or e fit be say them swear for am from village say him life no go ever straight!!!
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by GrandMufti: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gaborone:
Seems he lacks/lacked tender love and attention.

you can offer him tender love and affection. you know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
am waiting for brain activists now to go and arrest him for being an infant stuck in an old man's body..waiting patiently.
ObiOmaMu:
After getting arrested by the police and signing an undertaken never to put girls on a leash, Lagos big boy and club owner, Pretty Mike has got a new trend.

He now goes about with different baby feeding bottles to drink with.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/check-out-lagos-big-boy-pretty-mikes.html

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
pretty Mike himself, doing wat he knows how to do best... grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
I know but does he care? Ur guess is as good as mine grin
xandy84:
Some publicity are bad. What he is doing is the height of insanity. What if he try to contest for an election in near future. You can guess the outcome already.. Some publicity will ruin your career.

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
Lol iru kileleyi

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well, he got the much needed attention.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
lipsrsealed

attention seeking ritualist

I rest my case...

I swear that's what i thought,the first thing that came to my mind was 'Rituals'. Na wa o.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by fergieboy: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Omo see traffic.. Nigerians too like amebo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by brenister10: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
The guy sha want trend by force.... want become Celebrity by force. Okay o Pretty Mike, we yaf seen you o.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is like his head has been formated in za oza room or his brain is paining him and has no one to tell him.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by slysteel: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
lipsrsealed

attention seeking ritualist

I rest my case...
Village boy,does everything have to be about ritualits to you people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.