Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors (720 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Constitutes Board Of Enugu State Housing Development Corporation / Come Become Neighbors With Funke Akindele At HOSANNA GARDENS ELEKO!!! / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by eagleeye2: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Since last year June 2016 keep dumping sands in front of my gate. What Legal or Forceful action can I take to remedy this nuisance.
Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by eagleeye2: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
pix

Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by eagleeye2: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
If I don't do anything, it will keep on happening.
Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by adebash100: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Report to town planning authority or environmental
Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by nifemi25(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call those sand suppliers to bring in a truck in the night. Sell off the sand and be rest assured nothing will happen cos the sand is disturbing you. Mind you, keep some at home cos the owner of the sand might be an army. Thank me later
Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by eagleeye2: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
adebash100:
Report to town planning authority or environmental
Thanks. I really need to do something.
Re: How Can A Developer Constitutes Nuisance To Neighbors by eagleeye2: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
nifemi25:
Call those sand suppliers to bring in a truck in the night. Sell off the sand and be rest assured nothing will happen cos the sand is disturbing you. Mind you, keep some at home cos the owner of the sand might be an army. Thank me later
That will be taken laws into my hands. He could accuse me of theft and turn the table on me.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Properties: 2 Very Strategically Located Plots Of Land For Sale (pics) / Price Reduce For Three Bed Room Flat / How Do I Eject A Stubborn Tenant who is refusing to pay rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.