Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) (28032 Views)

Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Kizz Daniel Covers Vibesng Magazine / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
One of Nigeria's promising modelling contest, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria is in the news again with the interview held with Queen Christy Daniel, MBMN International. The light skinned pretty damsel spoke about herself and otherindustry.

Read the interview excerpt: ‎

‎1. Tell us about you?‎
‎I am Queen Christy Daniel
Most beautiful model in Nigeria International, from Akwa Ibom state,Nigeria. I believe am a simple, smart, bold and easy going lady. I just love to stick to what makes me happy and stay happy.

‎2. About your education?‎
‎I am a graduate of Biological science from the university of Abuja. I also bagged a postgraduate diploma in Health safety and environment( HSE)

‎3. What motivate you into modelling?
My modelling ambition has been from my formative years. ‎That is the fact that I have got the right attitude and looks for modelling with an excellent stamina for it too.‎ I will not lose sight of my manager's Alex Nwankwo (alexreports) who has given me guidance on the right tips.

‎4.kindly describe your kind of modeling style?
There are several types of modelling that abound in the industry but‎ I prefer commercial modelling and I do more of that. Expressing a feeling, attitude or physical looks through advertisements on goods or services on media platforms such as billboards, televisions and print adverts.

‎6. Who is your role model?‎
‎I would say Omotala Jalade. She\'s not just my role model in commercial modeling but also in acting

‎7. What do you know about modelling in Nigeria?
‎‎The Modelling industry is big but the growth has been impressive. I just know they are doing well and making great improvements

‎8. What project are you working on now?‎
‎The PTCF project( protect the child\'s feet). It is a project by my office as a queen and it is focused mainly on school aged children to educate them on foot safety to avoid infections and encourage education among the kids by donating the FREE shoes for safety (shoes that grows) that have been uniquely designed for them to help protect their feet and encourage them to be in school.

‎9.what role was the toughest role for you to change into?
Lol! In acting you just have to assume the position of someone else but the toughest for me has actually been having to act as that street bad girl. Lol

10. What is your advice for the up and coming models??
Models should first of all know their worth and selling point especially in their appearance or body language. ‎Develop a positive attitude, be bold and professional, radiate confidence and assertiveness... and your vision will be made real.

Styled- Christy Daniel
Photograhy- Salaam Jamiu
Costume- Chrisy Daniel
Graphic - Achieverszone‎
Makeup- Seun.‎
Follow on IG:‎
@mostbeautifulmodelng
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/mbmn-international-queen-christy-daniel.html?m=0

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stunning beauty.. Light skinned ladies are d bomb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Godlovesme521: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin. beautiful ke?

Eye De pain you my guy

27 Likes

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
She looks beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
ftc
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Really classy. I got excited when I read that she was single. wink
Then I read that line again... "am a simple, smart, bold and easy going lady" cry

But no wahala... I need a bold and easy going lady in my life grin

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by morganist99(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
K
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is that so?

The most beatiful model?

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
A nigerian woman won the most beautiful/best model in the world and this isnt her.

Is this a local version?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
So in a country of over 180 milion heads this is the most beautiful model Ok nah we heard you.

If this is the most beautiful model in Nigeria then that means no babes in Nigeria again. Look at her yam leg in that picture she sat down. Look at her piggy nose, look at her overloaded pancake make up and in your own world she is the most beautiful model no wonder cucumber was hired to do the making.

5 Likes

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
2 much editing. Fake ppu
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Odingo1: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Stunning beauty.. Light skinned ladies are d bomb.
[/b]Not true[b],chocolate skinned ladies are d bomb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by NameChecker: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:
A nigerian woman won the most beautiful/best model in the world and this isnt her.

Is this a local version?

E pain am

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by BCISLTD: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Is this a local version?
grin

My chest ooo

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by slurryeye: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Average

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by curvilicious: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
First of all are oyinbo? Christy Qween Daniel

You like commercial modelling....can sombori tell d other name for that?

Shoes dat grows? Abeg dem dey plant d shoes?

Dat white dress is d prototype of my weddind dress

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by soath(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP point of correction; a beautiful model not most beautiful sad
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
sad
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by CXLVII: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Model? grin grin grin
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by decode55(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Single?

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Its about time EFCC starts investigating these pageants angry angry I have seen ladies on Nairaland finer than this lady angryhating mode)

Ps-All of you above me shouting "single" "single" like say una be musicians, i pity una!! So nah dis Kain lady way go make you spend your pension befor you retire una wan put for house? Unless you are a footballer or your money dey come like "Lagos traffic" please for the sake of your 'innocent mothers" AVOID!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Grafixnuel(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
@alexreports tell whoever designed this magazine cover to correct that internbational this thing should b professional angry

3 Likes

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by zarakay(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by Rossikki: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports
To look even whiter, she can go do a nose job, some liposuction, and maybe extra bleach to her face. Perhaps a new wig of fake blonde hair to look like Princess Diana. Ignorant, self hating, colonised freak of nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by habex005(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by aieromon(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
jrusky:
So in a country of over 180 milion heads this is the most beautiful model Ok nah we heard you.

If this is the most beautiful model in Nigeria then that means no babes in Nigeria again. Look at her yam leg in that picture she sat down. Look at her piggy nose, look at her overloaded pancake make up and in your own world she is the most beautiful model no wonder cucumber was hired to do the making.

Calm down,man
Re: Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Maybe it's cos of the 'Daniel ', u Know? Though dem forget the 's' Dem bin think say na him sister, you that celebrity thing runs in the family too... .not hating o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Faints On Stage As Kcee Performs In Tanzania (video) / Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Their Birthday With New Photos / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.