Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes (63848 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by daPretender: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nothing designs itself..Everything has an intelligent designer..who controls everything cool

How easy is it to clone quickteller payment page and capture payment details of people

not everyone will be smart to look at the address bar to confirm its not the real quickteller/interswitch..

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by delerx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
You dey para ooo
nurez305:
What is the usefulness of account number when there is no money... if fraudster want to get all your details within 1day, they will have it.. Oga money must be made.... if you can't join the set of lazy people kindly join the aboki at mile 12 to push barrow. That time I will know that you are very strong

Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by kayceelol: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
God bless the OP for the info
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is the best thread so far created here on such things for those involved.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Khrisfame(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Get The Latest Movies and Tvseries @
http://www.wapextra.com.ng
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by juliuscapps(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
To me... These points raised are not valid.

TopFlightCeo:
A MUST READ: For Everyone Who Has Participated In Any Of The Numerous Online Schemes.

Please read and read carefully. I know innovators of these Ponzi Schemes will not like this very vital information I am about giving out and I believe they will most likely try to get back by attacking my website. What is most important is to save millions of others from financial, emotional and psychological damage that is likely to happen to them if I keep quiet.

I am not here to preach to you if MMM, Ultimate Cycler and the several numbers of Ponzi Schemes out there are good or bad or if you should participate in it or not. My major concern right now is to keep you safe and help you avoid further damage from occurring.

Now, please relax and read carefully and when you are through, don’t forget to pass the message across to others by sharing.

When you were signing up for all these ponzi schemes, hope you can vividly remember you registered with your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Gender, Bank Account details as well as other vital information. YOU ARE NOW AT RISK!!! But don’t start panicking, I will tell you how to overcome being another victim of a massive fraud that is about to happen but if you don’t heed to the advice I am about to provide to you, you are on your own (OYO).

Since you have provided these systems with information which ordinary shouldn’t get to the hands of just anyone (i.e. Your Name, Bank details, phone number and e.mail address). You are also aware these Ponzi Schemes have no office address, centralized bank or even a known founder or operator who could be held responsible if anything goes wrong. So since this is the case follow the following advice and ensure to share this information with ALL your contacts not leaving anyone behind.

Just the way people who worked for INEC, National Identity Card Board, Telecoms Companies and other personal database collection organization eventually leak out such information and sell it to people in need of Email addresses and Phone for marketing purposes, this is the same risk you are now open to; only this time it is likely to get to the hands of fraudulent individuals who will be out to dupe you. In other not to fall victim for these fraudsters ensure you do the following:

1) Change your email address password. Whatever password you used before for your email address, be sure you change it. Let it be something very different from what you used before. Also make sure your email address password is not the same with what you used on the website of any of these ponzi schemes.

2) Change the password of your ATM and online banking platforms. Since these guys now have your bank details, mobile number and email address, tampering with your account is easier for them. So ensure you protect your bank details by changing all passwords.

3) Don’t ever listen to anyone claiming they are calling from your bank or CBN. If they send you mail or put a call across, ignore such people. Every change you need on your account, unlocking of your ATM or others MUST BE DONE ONLY IN THE BANKING ALL. Since these guys now have information on your account, it is now easier to call you and sound so convincing because they now have your account number, name of bank, phone number and email address. So if they are sending you an email or placing a cross across, it will only take a miracle for you not to fall victim as they have everything to deceive you to fall victim.

4) Never be deceived to provide your ATM details over the phone or email. Like I earlier stated, every financial update and changes SHOULD ONLY be done in the banking hall with a recognized bank staff attending to your needs.

5) Report to the Police or other authority anybody who you suspect is trying to dupe you. Even if you are smart not to fall victim, what about the man or woman who isn’t as enlightened as you are.

6) Remember these people might not start with their identity theft to try to dupe you so soon, but it will only be a matter of time. As soon as the several ponzi schemes start to collapse and no other avenue for them to generate more money, it will now be the beginning of the treat to information you provided to them when registering.

Stay Safe! Be Informed!! Stay Strong!!!

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1057734281005489&substory_index=0&id=488294051282851
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:
lalasticlala, The next strike is to begin to steal the identity of participants and defruad them further. We can't STOP that before it is too late.

Hardworking man, is this all you care about?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
ayodijex:
Very illogical, low sensed and shallow-reasoning writeup. not to propagate the schemes but just to let you know how uninformed the writer of this poo is.

Read the guy above your Original Mr.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ndcide(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:
Help people stay out of further heart break.

Have you thought of all those who have your name, phone number and account number apart from. MMM?

Even since my undergraduate days were we were being paid ibori bursary etc.

Anyway, we here you. I'm not into mmm. But everything about MMM these days on nairaland amount to attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Odkosh: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:
A MUST READ: For Everyone Who Has Participated In Any Of The Numerous Online Schemes.

Please read and read carefully. I know innovators of these Ponzi Schemes will not like this very vital information I am about giving out and I believe they will most likely try to get back by attacking my website. What is most important is to save millions of others from financial, emotional and psychological damage that is likely to happen to them if I keep quiet.

I am not here to preach to you if MMM, Ultimate Cycler and the several numbers of Ponzi Schemes out there are good or bad or if you should participate in it or not. My major concern right now is to keep you safe and help you avoid further damage from occurring.

Now, please relax and read carefully and when you are through, don’t forget to pass the message across to others by sharing.

When you were signing up for all these ponzi schemes, hope you can vividly remember you registered with your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Gender, Bank Account details as well as other vital information. YOU ARE NOW AT RISK!!! But don’t start panicking, I will tell you how to overcome being another victim of a massive fraud that is about to happen but if you don’t heed to the advice I am about to provide to you, you are on your own (OYO).

Since you have provided these systems with information which ordinary shouldn’t get to the hands of just anyone (i.e. Your Name, Bank details, phone number and e.mail address). You are also aware these Ponzi Schemes have no office address, centralized bank or even a known founder or operator who could be held responsible if anything goes wrong. So since this is the case follow the following advice and ensure to share this information with ALL your contacts not leaving anyone behind.

Just the way people who worked for INEC, National Identity Card Board, Telecoms Companies and other personal database collection organization eventually leak out such information and sell it to people in need of Email addresses and Phone for marketing purposes, this is the same risk you are now open to; only this time it is likely to get to the hands of fraudulent individuals who will be out to dupe you. In other not to fall victim for these fraudsters ensure you do the following:

1) Change your email address password. Whatever password you used before for your email address, be sure you change it. Let it be something very different from what you used before. Also make sure your email address password is not the same with what you used on the website of any of these ponzi schemes.

2) Change the password of your ATM and online banking platforms. Since these guys now have your bank details, mobile number and email address, tampering with your account is easier for them. So ensure you protect your bank details by changing all passwords.

3) Don’t ever listen to anyone claiming they are calling from your bank or CBN. If they send you mail or put a call across, ignore such people. Every change you need on your account, unlocking of your ATM or others MUST BE DONE ONLY IN THE BANKING ALL. Since these guys now have information on your account, it is now easier to call you and sound so convincing because they now have your account number, name of bank, phone number and email address. So if they are sending you an email or placing a cross across, it will only take a miracle for you not to fall victim as they have everything to deceive you to fall victim.

4) Never be deceived to provide your ATM details over the phone or email. Like I earlier stated, every financial update and changes SHOULD ONLY be done in the banking hall with a recognized bank staff attending to your needs.

5) Report to the Police or other authority anybody who you suspect is trying to dupe you. Even if you are smart not to fall victim, what about the man or woman who isn’t as enlightened as you are.

6) Remember these people might not start with their identity theft to try to dupe you so soon, but it will only be a matter of time. As soon as the several ponzi schemes start to collapse and no other avenue for them to generate more money, it will now be the beginning of the treat to information you provided to them when registering.

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1057734281005489&substory_index=0&id=488294051282851
how I wish God do your matter like an aboki man that kills cow in the morning, cuts it into pieces in the afternoon and smokes it at night. So that u will not have time to write this poo.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by spinna: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Odkosh: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Source:

most peeps doing ponzi scheme are intelligent than you baba.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odkosh:
how I wish God do Odkosh matter like an aboki man that kill cow in the morning, cut it into pieces in the afternoon and smoke it at night. So that u will not have time to write this poo.Amen. so shall it be
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by OJOAYODEJI(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why don't u write something meaningful this days..... Has anyone been to your house to ask u for money in investing on any of the scheme out there? U will sing u want to be rich like Dangote,Otedola, Adenuga and d rest but u don't want to take any risk....plz wise up and stop this post.....it doesn't make sense. To hack an account in Nigeria now u will need a BVN.....did any of d scheme ask of such?
Plz stop this tread and act wisely.

TopFlightCeo:

Source:

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ndcide(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
daPretender:
So i decide to start my own ponzi website were people join and donate..

I just carry like 5 of my friends , open accounts and make make them the existing people in the system others will pay to on registration, I make a couple of millions then allow the system to run itself..Mumu Nigerians will think they are making money,
The useless people no go even bother ask which ghost do people pay to in a new ponzi that just started.

Then I see you use GTbank and I see your phone number, then I know *737# will act work...

POS slips have last four digits of card..

I no wan talk too much, I just like dey observe...

and analyse.. grin grin

So which POS slip are you going to use. Your own?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Why don't u write something meaningful this days..... Has anyone been to your house to ask u for money in investing on any of the scheme out there? U will sing u want to be rich like Dangote,Otedola, Adenuga and d rest but u don't want to take any risk....plz wise up and stop this post.....it doesn't make sense. To hack an account in Nigeria now u will need a BVN.....did any of d scheme ask of such?
Plz stop this tread and act wisely.

Mention to me the World's first 10,000 Rishest men and point to the one that made his/her money through Ponzi Schemes and Betting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by franzis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op.. am not sorry to say, you just spilled jargons...1,2 are trash.. 3 you try small... Like mmm participants will say IS IT YOUR Money, you wan make front page ..Cheers you already got it
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
manneger2:
But op u yeye ooo
No body can withdraw money from ur acct with acct no. And email address na wa uoo, everybody want to generate traffic with mmm.

why u dey myopic in thought.. you don't know cyber crime reach Russians.. with your account number and bank name,hackers can withdraw all your life savings at a go just with a punch of some keyboards...learn and comprehend..don't just criticise...

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Odkosh: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=TopFlightCeo post=53130050][/quote]E pain am oooo. Hahahahahahaha. Go find work oga ade.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Araoluwa005(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Hey Lazy man. I don't know and don't want to know.

There is dignity in Labour. The earlier you desist from all these lazy way of money dubblingthe better for your mental and psychological physche.
you just finished the lazy Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
hoover420:
OP you are not looking for attention but you occupied the first, second & third comment undecided
you should have allowed the mods do their Job. we all know it will hit frontpage merely by mentioning MMM in your write up.
And how will someone have access to my account by just my email address? what if my email account is not the one I used in the bank? undecided undecided
can't I open as many email address as I like?

At first I thought what the OP wrote was rubbish, and then I reasoned again. Some people actually have only one password for all their accts and emails. So they use their bank email to open an acct with a Ponzi scheme, same password and phone number. Now when during registration the Ponzi scheme asks for mother's maiden name and date of birth they provide them.

Now look at it this way, when u call ur bank to inquire about ur acct, they ask a few questions for verification. The questions they normally ask are acct no, email address, date of birth and mother's maiden name. The Ponzi schemes already have this information. Now tell me how this is not possible?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
greenhulk:

At first I thought what the OP wrote was rubbish, and then I reasoned again. Some people actually have only one password for all their accts and emails. So they use their bank email to open an acct with a Ponzi scheme, same password and phone number. Now when during registration the Ponzi scheme asks for mother's maiden name and date of birth they provide them.

Now look at it this way, when u call ur bank to inquire about ur acct, they ask a few questions for verification. The questions they normally ask are acct no, email address, date of birth and mother's maiden name. The Ponzi schemes already have this information. Now tell me how this is not possible?

THANK YOU. Some people think everyone who comes online and post on nairaland are jobless. Not knowing what Profession some are into in real life.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nobody can assess my funds with mere email, email password, maiden's name, grandfather's name and phone number.

As far as I have the last four digits of my ATM card, the card, my sim card and my mobile phone with me, every other thing in their possession is as useless as the pubic hair in their private parts.

Nobody, I repeat nobody, can e-scam me in the whole of Nigeria. How they're always able to dupe some baffles me.. whoever needs these tips to play safe must (1) begin to ask God for a brain upgrade; (2) strip off the internet and banned from using a smartphone forever.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Odkosh: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
joe4real12:
grin grin grin grin you wan kili me with lafta. OP must be a truck pusher for mile 12. People are making cool money, op is busy writing trashhhhh.
leave am make e dey write am. E be D.O Fagunwa.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ayodijex(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Read the guy above your Original Mr.

Birds of a feather, he reasons ignorantly as you do, *737* only works only on the registered sim card with the bank. the only ways "737* will work without your permission is

if your phone n atm card are stolen at the same time,

or whoever steals your phone knows the last 4 digits of ur card

or there's an insider in your phone network provider office that know last four digits of the card.

aside 737, Gtb,why didn't he mention other banks?

accept the hard truth bro, what you've written makes no sense to a reasoning mind,but then you made FP, fair enough.

Well, i only learnt that i shouldn't use same passwords for all my stuffs. thanks for that.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Stdaviding(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is that all?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ayodijex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Acidosis:
Nobody can assess my funds with mere email, email password, maiden's name, grandfather's name and phone number.

As far as I have the last four digits of my ATM card, the card, my sim card and my mobile phone with me, every other thing in their possession is as useless as the pubic hair in their private parts.

Nobody, I repeat nobody, can e-scam me in the whole of Nigeria. How they're always able to dupe some baffles me.. whoever needs these tips to play safe must (1) begin to ask God for a brain upgrade; (2) strip off the internet and banned from using a smartphone forever.

and to think the guy doesn't even want to accept that he wrote nonsense....
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by karrim4real(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Hey Lazy man. I don't know and don't want to know.

There is dignity in Labour. The earlier you desist from all these lazy way of money dubbling the better for your mental and psychological physche.

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
ayodijex:

and to think the guy doesn't even want to accept that he wrote nonsense....

Chairman you admitted you learnt one thing in that write up. Will you still consider it as NONsense. School taught us courses but not how to succeed in life. Will we still say it was waste of time going to school?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by OJOAYODEJI(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Never said anyone of them made money through Ponzi.....but all of them took a risk of getting rich....plz if u don't have something tangible to talk about....y not leave people and let them judge the scheme themselves while they make there cool cash.

TopFlightCeo:

Mention to me the World's first 10,000 Rishest men and point to the one that made his/her money through Ponzi Schemes and Betting.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by kibra4u(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
1. The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Be patient with us!

2.The technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model.

3. If you are matched to fulfill a PH order you created & you're not willing to make payment, kindly & quickly click "I Refuse To Make Payment", Doing that will speed up the system of rematching the order and also recipient won't have to wait forever for a payment not forthcoming.

4. Kindly note that Account BLOCKING is PERMANENT now as thousands of participants are willing to make payments.

5. Once again, you are implored to cancel any PH order you are not willing to make payment for before it is matched. Don't upload #FakePOP!

6. Do not create PH order you don't have the #SpareMoney handy. You can be matched any time. BLOCKING is PERMANENT now (You lose every mavro).

7. With the New Model, #FakePOP issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. Be warned!
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Odkosh: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

so they will come and tell you where they make their money ba?. U are really intelligent. In fact over intelligent they worry you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.