Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes (63854 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by marshalnosa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op thanks for your information....

Are you also aware that even your bank details and phone numbers are not safe as far as people works in the offices?

Well, I'm still making my money from Helpingmag dot com....
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by kenx27(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
VictorRomanov:

If you don't have money in the account today, does it mean money will never enter the account? I'm not surprised that this is the best comment u could come up with.
oga please, don't discourage other people's belief. Business is all about taking risk.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by VictorRomanov: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
kenx27:
oga please, don't discourage other people's belief. Business is all about taking risk.

How did i discourage anyone's belief? The OP is only encouraging people to take precautious if they've given out their contact and bank details, to avoid identity theft and fraud. And u say i am discouraging somone's business.

Please tell me how that is so? Also tell me how a Ponzi scheme is business?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ayodijex(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Chairman you admitted you learnt one thing in that write up. Will you still consider it as NONsense.

Lol. you still didn't see the sarcasm in it?. mehn i really can't help you.

School taught us courses but not how to succeed in life. Will we still say it was waste of time going to school?

look at you and your logic relative to what we're saying.. of course the logic make sense to you right??.

Good night bro.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
DRY!!! these are not enough to defraud somebody. how does exposing your bank details expose your account to been hacked abeg I'm a learner.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
VictorRomanov:

How did i discourage anyone's belief? The OP is only encouraging people to take precautious if they've given out their contact and bank details, to avoid identity theft and fraud. And u say i am discouraging somone's business.

Please tell me how that is so? Also tell me how a Ponzi scheme is business?

You don't get it? Most of them attacking are the REAL LIFE INTERNET SCAMMERS. They believe by exposing these things there will be less victims to fall for their deceit.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by noziz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:
A MUST READ: For Everyone Who Has Participated In Any Of The Numerous Online Schemes.

Please read and read carefully. I know innovators of these Ponzi Schemes will not like this very vital information I am about giving out and I believe they will most likely try to get back by attacking my website. What is most important is to save millions of others from financial, emotional and psychological damage that is likely to happen to them if I keep quiet.

I am not here to preach to you if MMM, Ultimate Cycler and the several numbers of Ponzi Schemes out there are good or bad or if you should participate in it or not. My major concern right now is to keep you safe and help you avoid further damage from occurring.

Now, please relax and read carefully and when you are through, don’t forget to pass the message across to others by sharing.

When you were signing up for all these ponzi schemes, hope you can vividly remember you registered with your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Gender, Bank Account details as well as other vital information. YOU ARE NOW AT RISK!!! But don’t start panicking, I will tell you how to overcome being another victim of a massive fraud that is about to happen but if you don’t heed to the advice I am about to provide to you, you are on your own (OYO).

Since you have provided these systems with information which ordinary shouldn’t get to the hands of just anyone (i.e. Your Name, Bank details, phone number and e.mail address). You are also aware these Ponzi Schemes have no office address, centralized bank or even a known founder or operator who could be held responsible if anything goes wrong. So since this is the case follow the following advice and ensure to share this information with ALL your contacts not leaving anyone behind.

Just the way people who worked for INEC, National Identity Card Board, Telecoms Companies and other personal database collection organization eventually leak out such information and sell it to people in need of Email addresses and Phone for marketing purposes, this is the same risk you are now open to; only this time it is likely to get to the hands of fraudulent individuals who will be out to dupe you. In other not to fall victim for these fraudsters ensure you do the following:

1) Change your email address password. Whatever password you used before for your email address, be sure you change it. Let it be something very different from what you used before. Also make sure your email address password is not the same with wha these ponzi schemes.

2) Change the password of your ATM and online banking platforms. Since these guys now have your bank details, mobile number and email address, tampering with your account is easier for them. So ensure you protect your bank details by changing all passwords.

3) Don’t ever listen to anyone claiming they are calling from your bank or CBN. If they send you mail or put a call across, ignore such people. Every change you need on your account, unlocking of your ATM or others MUST BE DONE ONLY IN THE BANKING ALL. Since these guys now have information on your account, it is now easier to call you and sound so convincing because they now have your account number, name of bank, phone number and email address. So if they are sending you an email or placing a cross across, it will only take a miracle for you not to fall victim as they have everything to deceive you to fall victim.

4) Never be deceived to provide your ATM details over the phone or email. Like I earlier stated, every financial update and changes SHOULD ONLY be done in the banking hall with a recognized bank staff attending to your needs.

5) Report to the Police or other authority anybody who you suspect is trying to dupe you. Even if you are smart not to fall victim, what about the man or woman who isn’t as enlightened as you are.

6) Remember these people might not start with their identity theft to try to dup their identity theft to try to dupe you so soon, but it will only be a matter of time. As soon as the several ponzi schemes start to collapse and no other avenue for them to generate more money, it will now be the beginning of the treat to information you provided to them when registering.

Stay Safe! Be Informed!! Stay Strong!!!

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1057734281005489&substory_index=0&id=488294051282851

For your innermost mind now u don make point. U come tell u sey dem fit dupe u with jst acct no and email, even market woman know sey such nor fit happen. u be epa o!!!
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by TopFlightCeo: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
ayodijex:

Lol. you still didn't see the sarcasm in it?. mehn i really can't help you.

look at you and your logic relative to what we're saying.. of course the logic make sense to you right??.

Good night bro.

Are you just bitter you guys scam tricks are being revealed?
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ayodijex(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Are you just bitter you guys scam tricks are being revealed?

Argumentum ad hominem. accusing me to be a scammer simply because you have no point to defend yourself with. you don't even know me and you're calling me a scammer??.

the only reason i'm bitter is the fees being wasted on your education as you still wont take corrections from well informed people that someone CANNOT lose money the way you've written it in your initial post. those details are not sufficient to rob anyone online.

Ok, tell me anyone you know that money was deducted from their account mysteriously cos they did online banking some days before.

no hard feelings bro, just accept you got it wrong here, at a point in our lives we all do. c'est fini.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by saibuhari(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
As far as am concerned the OP did not say anything. Fraudsters that have been sending phishing mails to us long before advent of MMM where did they get it from? Anybody that falls prey to these phishing mails did so because he or she failed to heed the numerous advice of his banks. The warning from banks have always been "do not reveal your detail to anyone via email or phone". Banks do not request for these information thru mails and phone calls, they will always invite you to the banking hall.

So you see why the OP is so cheap with his attempt to generate undeserved traffic? Chai Nigerians and their smartness, I weak.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by switch47(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria and GHW......
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by oxonek: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trina0936:
Simply log into MMM and delete your account or change your bank details. Better still transfer all the money in the one used for MMM to another!
A word is enough for the wise!! undecided

You certainly are warped. You belong to the gang of sadists marauding these pages. Get a job! shocked
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by hoover420: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
greenhulk:

At first I thought what the OP wrote was rubbish, and then I reasoned again. Some people actually have only one password for all their accts and emails. So they use their bank email to open an acct with a Ponzi scheme, same password and phone number. Now when during registration the Ponzi scheme asks for mother's maiden name and date of birth they provide them.

Now look at it this way, when u call ur bank to inquire about ur acct, they ask a few questions for verification. The questions they normally ask are acct no, email address, date of birth and mother's maiden name. The Ponzi schemes already have this information. Now tell me how this is not possible?

please & please, endeavor to do your research well and don't be ignoramus like the OP. he is just looking for attention cool
one can't lose money the way the OP has written it in his post. those details are not sufficient to rob anyone online without his or her ATM (last 4 digit) and pin.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by hoover420: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
This OP did not create any thread when the NAF bombed over 230 defenseless citizens ooo
When the Fulani herdsmen were killing people like chicken, he was nowhere to be found
when boko haram started striking again thereby killing hundreds, he had Wicklow so he couldn't type then
When there was massacre in southern kaduna, he was asleep then
but now he's awake with fake Info about one ponzi scheme that no one forced anyone to do
WE NIGERIANS Ehnnnnn undecided

2 Likes

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by FavoredGuy: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na you be OP na you be first to comment. I tire for you oo!
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Jessestunch: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
nurez305:
What is the usefulness of account number when there is no money... if fraudster want to get all your details within 1day, they will have it.. Oga money must be made.... if you can't join the set of lazy people kindly join the aboki at mile 12 to push barrow. That time I will know that you are very strong

Mtcheeeeew

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waiter abeg give this nucca 3 cold origin.

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by erico2k2(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
djblue007:
MMM will overcome.
Pls take note, MMM was not created to defraud anyone. Till the freeze on December 13th, 2016 nobody complained about being defrauded.
Its model is PH and GH. Ask all guiders, their bonus which used to be 5% was slashed to 2.5% in a bid to sustain the system and new sustainability measures ongoing. All guiders actually went through SWOT analysis during their training. The panic you are causing now was studied under The T which is threat. Let the banks and CBN keep sponsoring the panic. All I know is that the strong will always remain.
You lot are as blind as a bat in daylight, the Bank is praying seriously for MMM to come back dont you know?The banks make more money than anyone in this MMM saga.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by piagetskinner(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Make I finish this one first
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by hespy: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2017
You tried nigga... Clue indeed
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by bobfash(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks mainwile..... We they make money gradually here

See my signature..... Join Us
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Jonjerrie(m): 1:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerians want to make money by any means like is a do or die affair
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice one OP and hope they act fast on that..
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by djblue007(m): 2:34am On Jan 26, 2017
erico2k2:

You lot are as blind as a bat in daylight, the Bank is praying seriously for MMM to come back dont you know?The banks make more money than anyone in this MMM saga.
Have some social moral pls.
You will never understand how MMM affects the banks.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2017
oxonek:

You certainly are warped. You belong to the gang of sadists marauding these pages. Get a job! shocked
Oga I am not Mavrodi or Chuddy that scammed all you gullible fools! Get a real job and stop trying to get rich quick!

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by kulex2k1(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2017
@Op well said.....
I wish most of the ignorants here would even read and know what identity theft means...

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by alezzy13: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
hoover420:
This OP did not create any thread when the NAF bombed over 230 defenseless citizens ooo
When the Fulani herdsmen were killing people like chicken, he was nowhere to be found
when boko haram started striking again thereby killing hundreds, he had Wicklow so he couldn't type then
When there was massacre in southern kaduna, he was asleep then
but now he's awake with fake Info about one ponzi scheme that no one forced anyone to do
WE NIGERIANS Ehnnnnn undecided

Honestly the thing tire me.

When I say the these "moral crusaders" are some of the most useless, jobless, shit-for-brain imbeclic set of human beings on the face of earth, they start claiming, stupidly as usual, he must be one of them. According to their twisted thinking:

Ponzi schemes the cause of our recession
Ponzi schemes are the reason inflation is close to 20%, the highest ever.
Pnzi schemes are the reason electricity is almost 0MW.
Ponzi schemes are the reason for BH and rampagin fulani herdsmen. etc

Like Ive always said, I will not encourage anyone to go into them, but will not demonize them of they do. What a full grown man chooses to do with his money is nobody's business, as long as he/she knows the risks

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by sensolution10(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2017
VictorRomanov:

If you don't have money in the account today, does it mean money will never enter the account? I'm not surprised that this is the best comment u could come up with.
dnt mind dat fella I tink hiz frustrated

1 Like

Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by Zirah: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Well said. Very few people know the nuances of mobile banking fraud. Knowledge they say is power. Gtb card holders are at greater risk.

daPretender:
So i decide to start my own ponzi website were people join and donate..

I just carry like 5 of my friends , open accounts and make make them the existing people in the system others will pay to on registration, I make a couple of millions then allow the system to run itself..Mumu Nigerians will think they are making money,
The useless people no go even bother ask which ghost do people pay to in a new ponzi that just started.

Then I see you use GTbank and I see your phone number, then I know *737# will work...

POS slips have last four digits of card..

I no wan talk too much, I just like dey observe...

and analyse.. grin grin
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by amdoyin82(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Noted. Thanks
Re: URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes by geunik(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Op nowhere in this whole wide world will a person be duped with knowing your bank account number and name. Pls prove me wrong. Your email can be used to spam you. Not collect your money. There is no web host that ll ever decrypt password to site owners. Just like your wahtsapp is end to end encrypted so is the password. It is ends to end encrypted between the server and you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.