Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem (756 Views)

Phone Problem Tecno Camon Cx Pro / Phone Problem / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by fikfaknuel(f): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good day, all.

Recently I got a Gionee E3 of the E-life series.

The phone is okay but I can't download any app. Once I enter Google play store and try to download an app, maybe YouTube, it redirects to some place where chinko language is written and shows me a box becoming big and small, and then it stops.

how can I use this phone to download apps?

Please, help me.
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by airminem(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
fikfaknuel:

Good day, all.

The phone is okay but I can't download any app. Once I enter Google play store and try to download an app, maybe YouTube, it redirects to some place where chinko language is written and shows me a box becoming big and small, and then it stops.

Please, help me.

Ok. First Try Login Into You Google Play Acct Under The Main Setting Menu App
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by Dandsome: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
My advice is that u switch to where i am....tecno world
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by kolexepana: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dandsome:
Gbayi! Good advice
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by Abdulahh: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dandsome:

This advice of yours is not OK. It means moving from high level to low level.
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by Abdulahh: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
fikfaknuel:

Good day, all.

Please, help me.

Try to take it to gionee office.
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by Abdulahh: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Another point is that this phone is not in market any longer. Please dId you Brought it newly or the so London used?
The phone was launched and released 2013.
http://m.gsmarena.com/gionee_elife_e3-6085.php
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by CellTabRepairs: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
The best advice is to seek a sound technical support outlet to fix your problem. Or

cool##Check out Image, click my name!## cool

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image**
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by pr0blem: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
probably your Ginoee is fake or the playstore or Android is cloned
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by FellaL: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
try to factory resets the phone
Re: Please Help Me With This Phone's Problem by dyrane(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
fikfaknuel:

Good day, all.

Please, help me.
Lemme laugh first grin grin...
Root the phone first.
Them uninstall play store..
Down load and install if from .. Maybe apk4fun.com
Try it again...
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. / HELP! My HTC Phone Refuse To ON / Iphone X Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.