Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian (1283 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / Check Out This Amazing Drawing Of Big Church Haven By A Nairalander / Amazing Drawing Of A Tiger By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian by magazineguy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
http://tushmagazine.com.ng/meet-another-creative-artist-iduze/

Gradually, we having many creative artist exploring their talents in this 21st century, amongst them is Iduze Mohammed, a 23 years old graduate of Biochemistry from the University of Ilorin, but also an evolving artist as he calls himself now – evolving artist.

Iduze took his drawing hobby as an extra curricular activity, doing pencil works, but he’s gradually drifting to the Digital Arts of recent since he got his Autodesk Sketchbook software. in his words: “I’m kinda still in my brainstorm mode where I’m thinking of mind-blowing artworks to create….. And of course expensive, you know like that Blue Canvas with a white vertical line that went viral . Currently I do portrait drawings, portraits drawn to my own themes, they are totally different when compared to the originals, and I am interested in dabbling into Surrealism, a branch of creating drawing that is paradoxical with a deep meaning… I am also a Poet and into Motion pictures, I make cartoon animations and do a little if CGI.”

cc prof800, erad, lalatiscala, seun

Re: See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian by magazineguy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
more

Re: See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian by beycity(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is Nice.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian by NLjona(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is good, i like the trump . but op im confused!, is it digital painting or paint abi pencil
Re: See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian by magazineguy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pencil + paint, he just started doing digital painting

NLjona:
this is good, i like the trump . but op im confused!, is it digital painting or paint abi pencil

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Graphics Expert - Ikeja Lagos / Pen Drawing Of Toke Makinwa / My Biro Sketch Of The Renowned Yoruba Artist.... Adedimeji Lateef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.