Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes (37585 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Rilwayne001: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by balanceofterror1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by holluphemydavid(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Karma at work
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by eleojo23: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
OK. SEEN. NEXT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by SalomonKane: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm sure that cannibis test result must have been tampered with. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Mouthgag: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
BaEnki:
She needs to save her marriage from crashing. Its not a blood test though as you claimed, but urinalysis.
I wish her the best.
Olodo
Urinalysis indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by tolsee(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:
... She smoke or she noh smoke, how e take dey worry una I tire! Tontolet, You don't need to prove a thing to anyone.

Seems genuine..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by meme98: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
But I no see stamp na......Abi..........?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by efeski(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Like we don't have 'doctored' reports anymore
Abeg make I roll up me loud jare
#Elevation #U2

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
The IPOB Igbo lady just dey disturb the brown roof dude.

Make we hear word.
Why you stupid like this?? undecided please get some common sense. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Abbeyme: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Like seriously??!!!

You did this for yourself.

Your passport photo is not attached to the test result tho! Thats why the result will not be admissible to the crowd..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Baroba(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Social Media, the gift and the curse; See what our society has become. Nigerian " celebs" seem to be learning from America's TMZ and E! ..smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by olaolulazio(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Why you stupid like this?? undecided please get some common sense. undecided
I never thought I mentioned your name in my post. Grow up and stop using panadol on another person's headache.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..
And you are better than her in what way?? By being a silly hating nonentity? Who you help undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
I never thought I mentioned your name in my post. Grow up and stop using panadol on another person's headache.
Shut the fuc.k up! Silly tout! How does that make you better? Why did you comment if you aren't taking panadol for Tonto's headache?? Imbecilic mofo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by shumuel(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
As if its hard to influence the result with money, mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by olaolulazio(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut the fuc.k up! Silly tout! How does that make you better? Why did you comment if you aren't taking panadol for Tonto's headache?? Imbecilic mofo undecided
keep ranting. Its good for your health.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmm...negative side of being a celeb??ma how long will you continue like this in trying to prove people wrong? ?you will end up wearing out yourself and heart. To maintain your sanity in your marriage and life. .take your marriage off social media except your job/work..but you no gree hear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
keep ranting. Its good for your health.
Gerrarahia! You are pathetic! Quote me again,fool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by olaolulazio(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Gerrarahia! You are pathetic! Quote me again,fool
What a pity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ohh!!! her name is charity...She's living by her name...nice one...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by originals1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
How does that affect the state of economy in nigeria?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by chuksjuve(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just negodu"!!! undecided

This is the kind of news you get when your social media dictates your marriage!!

Marriage on social media, by social media and lived for the social media..

God help this generation angry

Check my sight for your landscape and garden services.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by murphyibiam15(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Olodo
Urinalysis indeed.
but he is correct...bilirubin and glucose are not the only things ascertained in urinalysis
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
What a pity.
Exactly. Pity your stupid idiotic self! Oya quote again like the zombie you are! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..

Wife material who you don epp? cry

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by olaolulazio(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Exactly. Pity your stupid idiotic self! Oya quote again like the zombie you are! tongue
You're just too constant as a fool.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by tracrbloc: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dear Mrs. Churchill.
This is to certify that you have stopped smoking.
Congratulations! Now you can resume smoking, while the f**k givers move on to the next!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nofuckgiven: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
You're just too constant as a fool.
And he just confirmed he is a zombie! Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by yankeypha: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
I remember that igbo old song Celestine Okwu, Ife ime Na umu uwa ga ekwulili
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tonto should ignore these ignoramu.s, NObody is perfect, she does not deny living a sinful life in the past, but nobody should use her past to judge her future.

Tonto is a wonderful woman. It's that her churchrat abi Churchill that I am strongly suspecting is a very indecent man, sleeping around with his PA in the name of charity. I hear. No be Afonja again...

May his fingers be burnt for life if he doesn't treat this woman right. Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.