Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The Future Of Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria (27913 Views)

Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life. Change will continue to evolve in all sphere of human endeavor because mankind is constantly looking for new ways to improve life.

A research study once revealed that knowledge doubles itself in every field every five years. If you are therefore not on the lookout for the new emerging changes, you may become obsolete like an outdated software.

See for instance how change has occurred in these two fields below.

1. Money:

Money is simply a medium of exchange. Before the advent of money, the world engaged in trade by barter where you need to look for someone who has what you need and needs what you have. Imagine you have rice but couldn't find someone with kerosene. Serious hunger is loading. cheesy Then, the world moved to the use of materials like cowries. It cancelled the problem of trade by barter.

But before anyone could blink an eyelid, coins became the reigning currency. Soon again, it has been substituted to currency notes which we use. Some now predict that the world is heading to the use of crypto currency. One thing is constant here: change

2. Production:

When it came to time to produce goods, people thought they could produce on their own. Soon, they recognized that they could not do it alone. There were just too many stages that needed handling and supervision. This made possible the employment of people in large numbers. Before the world got comfortable with this, there was a change to the use of machines instead of humans. I mean, machines do not collect salary, do they?

3. Business

Now, there is the world of business. It is currently undergoing its own change.

Business initially was about what you can do to make money. Time constraints and other factors led to change where people now work for others to earn a salary. This is also changing gradually as the new phase where business no longer requires physical presence is in place. I'm talking about online business. With an online business, you do not need to pay rents, pay salaries and the likes. There is nothing like delay in salaries either. You do not have to strain yourself in the traffic or sun to make money. Your computer or mobile phone is all you need. You are your own boss and you work at your own leisure time. Awesome, right?

A wise man said, "if you want to be rich, do not do what others are doing, do what others will start doing in future". The online world is the new face of business and is open to everybody. Those who take advantage of it early will be the biggest winners.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by sunddy: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
just in case
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunddy:
just in case

just in case what cheesy? space booker.

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Princess4ng(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who Business epp grin

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Silentscreamer(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one.. Will venture into dis online business soon enough when i've got capital.

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by idupaul: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Interestin
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Change indeed !
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by korel9: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:
Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life. Change will continue to evolve in all sphere of human endeavor because mankind is constantly looking for new ways to improve life.

A research study once revealed that knowledge doubles itself in every field every five years. If you are therefore not on the lookout for the new emerging changes, you may become obsolete like an outdated software.

See for instance how change has occurred in these two fields below.

1. Money:

Money is simply a medium of exchange. Before the advent of money, the world engaged in trade by barter where you need to look for someone who has what you need and needs what you have. Imagine you have rice but couldn't find someone with kerosene. Serious hunger is loading. cheesy Then, the world moved to the use of materials like cowries. It cancelled the problem of trade by barter.

But before anyone could blink an eyelid, coins became the reigning currency. Soon again, it has been substituted to currency notes which we use. Some now predict that the world is heading to the use of crypto currency. One thing is constant here: change

2. Production:

When it came to time to produce goods, people thought they could produce on their own. Soon, they recognized that they could not do it alone. There were just too many stages that needed handling and supervision. This made possible the employment of people in large numbers. Before the world got comfortable with this, there was a change to the use of machines instead of humans. I mean, machines do not collect salary, do they?

3. Business

Now, there is the world of business. It is currently undergoing its own change.

Business initially was about what you can do to make money. Time constraints and other factors led to change where people now work for others to earn a salary. This is also changing gradually as the new phase where business no longer requires physical presence is in place. I'm talking about online business. With an online business, you do not need to pay rents, pay salaries and the likes. There is nothing like delay in salaries either. You do not have to strain yourself in the traffic or sun to make money. Your computer or mobile phone is all you need. You are your own boss and you work at your own leisure time. Awesome, right?

A wise man said, "if you want to be rich, do not do what others are doing, do what others will start doing in future". The online world is the new face of business and is open to everybody. Those who take advantage of it early will be the biggest winners.

15 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by soberdrunk(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
so what is the moral of this story? angry

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
so online business it's the most viable business in Nigeria or what? Y do short-sighted people keep opening threads about this huh? just because u lack enof ideas to suffice d only one u got doesnt mean its the best one around....there lot of business opportunities in this kontry that if i were to rank them best on viability, returns and continuity online business wont be among them...you should have wrote that online business is a promising untapped avenue of making money not go all the way round and stating it as the future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Kingxway: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one op
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ItzHoludex(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
hizzoryt
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Nice one.. Will venture into dis online business soon enough when i've got capital.

silentscreamer i have always wonder about this your name cheesy. you should not procrastinate. most online businesses requires next to no capital.

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Iamwrath: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm seeing things
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:
Interestin

thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
hmm
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Immortall: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okay
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
so what is the moral of this story? angry

dont always wait for white collar, brick and mortar or government jobs. utilize the opportunity the internet has provided.

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by osjoshua(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
please tell our Flat heads brothers to stop producing fake goods..its killing the nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingxway:
Nice one op

thanks kingxway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by unmask: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please enlighten me
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:
I Will Show A Few Lucky Nairalanders How I Legitimately made N121, 351 in Affiliate Marketing In Just a day from Nigeria. See The Secret At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
I will give you X 5 of wat you wanna sell the ebook if it worked for free.

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Silentscreamer(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:

silentscreamer i have always wondered about this your name cheesy. you should not procrastinate. most online businesses require next to no capital.
U like the name, no? Hope i'll be among d few lucky nlders u r showing dat stuff..
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Kingxway: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:

thanks kingxway.

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
unmask:
Please enlighten me

online businesses are a goldmine for the few informed. unlike the offline world in which you will have to spend several years learning a course or several months for an internship program, the online world just takes few hours of discovering an experts secret and you are on the verge to riches. you can see a typical expert secret at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oya

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
U like the name, no? Hope i'll be among d few lucky nlders u r showing dat stuff..

if the name is silent, i will imagine you to be a silent gentle person. if the name is screamer i will imagine you you to be a person that screams a lot and will try to stay a thousand mile away from you cheesy. now that the name is silentscreamer, i do not know to what direction i should think grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Overcome Spending Without Caution / Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.