Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

See The Future Of Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria (27869 Views)

Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by voicelez: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Best post ever on nairaland... please I want to learn web design but cant locate any where around my area, any help would be appreciated. I stay in Area 1 Gariki Abuja. Tanx
importexpert:
Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life. Change will continue to evolve in all sphere of human endeavor because mankind is constantly looking for new ways to improve life.

A research study once revealed that knowledge doubles itself in every field every five years. If you are therefore not on the lookout for the new emerging changes, you may become obsolete like an outdated software.

See for instance how change has occurred in these two fields below.

1. Money:

Money is simply a medium of exchange. Before the advent of money, the world engaged in trade by barter where you need to look for someone who has what you need and needs what you have. Imagine you have rice but couldn't find someone with kerosene. Serious hunger is loading. cheesy Then, the world moved to the use of materials like cowries. It cancelled the problem of trade by barter.

But before anyone could blink an eyelid, coins became the reigning currency. Soon again, it has been substituted to currency notes which we use. Some now predict that the world is heading to the use of crypto currency. One thing is constant here: change

2. Production:

When it came to time to produce goods, people thought they could produce on their own. Soon, they recognized that they could not do it alone. There were just too many stages that needed handling and supervision. This made possible the employment of people in large numbers. Before the world got comfortable with this, there was a change to the use of machines instead of humans. I mean, machines do not collect salary, do they?

3. Business

Now, there is the world of business. It is currently undergoing its own change.

Business initially was about what you can do to make money. Time constraints and other factors led to change where people now work for others to earn a salary. This is also changing gradually as the new phase where business no longer requires physical presence is in place. I'm talking about online business. With an online business, you do not need to pay rents, pay salaries and the likes. There is nothing like delay in salaries either. You do not have to strain yourself in the traffic or sun to make money. Your computer or mobile phone is all you need. You are your own boss and you work at your own leisure time. Awesome, right?

A wise man said, "if you want to be rich, do not do what others are doing, do what others will start doing in future". The online world is the new face of business and is open to everybody. Those who take advantage of it early will be the biggest winners.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by voicelez: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Best post ever on nairaland... please I want to learn web design but cant locate any where around my area, any help would be appreciated. I stay in Area 1 Gariki Abuja. 08025386773 Tanx
importexpert:
Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life. Change will continue to evolve in all sphere of human endeavor because mankind is constantly looking for new ways to improve life.

A research study once revealed that knowledge doubles itself in every field every five years. If you are therefore not on the lookout for the new emerging changes, you may become obsolete like an outdated software.

See for instance how change has occurred in these two fields below.

1. Money:

Money is simply a medium of exchange. Before the advent of money, the world engaged in trade by barter where you need to look for someone who has what you need and needs what you have. Imagine you have rice but couldn't find someone with kerosene. Serious hunger is loading. cheesy Then, the world moved to the use of materials like cowries. It cancelled the problem of trade by barter.

But before anyone could blink an eyelid, coins became the reigning currency. Soon again, it has been substituted to currency notes which we use. Some now predict that the world is heading to the use of crypto currency. One thing is constant here: change

2. Production:

When it came to time to produce goods, people thought they could produce on their own. Soon, they recognized that they could not do it alone. There were just too many stages that needed handling and supervision. This made possible the employment of people in large numbers. Before the world got comfortable with this, there was a change to the use of machines instead of humans. I mean, machines do not collect salary, do they?

3. Business

Now, there is the world of business. It is currently undergoing its own change.

Business initially was about what you can do to make money. Time constraints and other factors led to change where people now work for others to earn a salary. This is also changing gradually as the new phase where business no longer requires physical presence is in place. I'm talking about online business. With an online business, you do not need to pay rents, pay salaries and the likes. There is nothing like delay in salaries either. You do not have to strain yourself in the traffic or sun to make money. Your computer or mobile phone is all you need. You are your own boss and you work at your own leisure time. Awesome, right?

A wise man said, "if you want to be rich, do not do what others are doing, do what others will start doing in future". The online world is the new face of business and is open to everybody. Those who take advantage of it early will be the biggest winners.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by muller102(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Princess4ng:
Who Business epp grin
STALE

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Silentscreamer(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:

if the name is silent, i will imagine you to be a silent gentle person. if the name is screamer i will imagine you you to be a person that screams a lot and will try to stay a thousand mile away from you cheesy. now that the name is silentscream.er, i do not know to what direction i should think grin
Lol... Le me help u a little, try and study paradox under figures of speech in literature.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
importexpert:

Did you just wake up? internet have been around for over 2 decades and internet boom is over.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by blackboy2star(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ip2121918021(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so online business it's the most viable...

He's obviously selling an e-book. That's his business, he's trying to make money off people with the 'get rich quick' mindset cheesy
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Best post ever on nairaland... please I want to learn web design but cant locate any where around my area, any help would be appreciated. I stay in Area 1 Gariki Abuja. 08025386773 Tanx

some times ago i once shared a complete video course on web development. although i have deleted it from my drive. i just pray that somebody still have it and is willing to share with you.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Change
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Princess4ng:
Who Business epp grin
business epp DANGOTE and the likes of him. Ur type is the shovel dey used to pack the money. Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Leovido(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
This short article spoke to me in volumes

And those stupid comments spoke me in volumes as well

The former is for those who would be more comfortable in life, while the later is for those who will either be average or way below.

I just wanna be comfortable so I can afford a house in a place where these trolls would crave for

1 Like

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by voicelez: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
can u make Seun to move it to fp?
importexpert:

some times ago i once shared a complete video course on web development. although i have deleted it from my drive. i just pray that somebody still have it and is willing to share with you.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Leovido:
This short article spoke to me in volumes

And those stupid comments spoke me in volumes as well

The former is for those who would be more comfortable in life, while the later is for those who will either be average or way below.

I just wanna be comfortable so I can afford a house in a place where these trolls would crave for

you have said it all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its so funny that retailing business turns the IGBOS millionaires overnight but that next level type success by the WAlton's family (Walmart) is what needs to be decoded, we have the market (170 million people)
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
ip2121918021:

He's obviously selling an e-book. That's his business, he's trying to make money off people with the 'get rich quick' mindset cheesy
i betchya
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by 26thDavid(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'll like to be a part of dis...
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ismart: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so online business it's the most viable business in Nigeria or what? Y do short-sighted people keep opening threads about this huh? just because u lack enof ideas to suffice d only one u got doesnt mean its the best one around....there lot of business opportunities in this kontry that if i were to rank them best on viability, returns and continuity online business wont be among them...you should have wrote that online business is a promising untapped avenue of making money not go all the way round and stating it as the future

Most of you miss the point.

There is nothing like "online business" in the real sense. That name was coined to confuse and deceive people because If we look at it carefully, everything happens in the REAL world.

Now, coming to your assertion, what most of you who hate "Online Business" because you are still stuck in 90s model of doing things fail to know is that the internet is a leverage and a medium.

The power of the internet has change life millions of Nigerians. Just imagine that we do not have internet like we do not have constant power supply. I know what the offline world couldn't offer me moneywise and everything I have earned till date were gotten from internet business.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ismart: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
amanze15:
Its so funny that retailing business turns the IGBOS millionaires overnight but that next level type success by the WAlton's family (Walmart) is what needs to be decoded, we have the market (170 million people)
you are talking about ecommerce.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by metallisc(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Nice one.. Will venture into dis online business soon enough when i've got capital.

i have capital! cool

screams..... silently!! cheesy
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ismart: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:
Did you just wake up? internet have been around for over 2 decades and internet boom is over.
grin grin grin
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2017
ismart:
you are talking about ecommerce.
oh yes.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2017
importexpert:

online businesses are a goldmine for the few informed. unlike the offline world in which you will have to spend several years learning a course or several months for an internship program, the online world just takes few hours of discovering an experts secret and you are on the verge to riches. you can see a typical expert secret at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
the way you exaggerate the ebook baffle me a lot, you said one doesn't néed to be computer guru before he can start it... that is not true, it is too complex for me to start.. I have even abandon it since there is no one to assist me with the squeez page

Too complex
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ismart: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2017
nurez305:
the way you exaggerate the ebook baffle me a lot, you said one doesn't néed to be computer guru before he can start it... that is not true, it is too complex for me to start.. I have even abandon it since there is no one to assist me with the squeez page

Too complex
if you give up so easily when you have youtube.com with thousands of tutorials that can help, then my brother, how did you go through school.

No knowledge is complete until self evaluation or self improvements is integrated, which means what you get from a teacher is just a GUIDE (even our Unis), the rest depends on you to undertake.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by doubleportion: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2017
I disagree with point no 2, have you ever heard of industrial revolution? Was that in the past or in the future?
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
ismart:
if you give up so easily when you have youtube.com with thousands of tutorials that can help, then my brother, how did you go through school.

No knowledge is complete until self evaluation or self improvements is integrated, which means what you get from a teacher is just a GUIDE (even our Unis), the rest depends on you to undertake.
only if you know how much data I have wasted watching youtube video.... creating a blog is just not easy....anyway if there is anybody that can do it for me for fee I'm ready.... becos I'm already tire
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by ismart: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2017
nurez305:
only if you know how much data I have wasted watching youtube video.... creating a blog is just not easy....anyway if there is anybody that can do it for me for fee I'm ready.... becos I'm already tire
You haven't found what you love yet bro. Find one that resonate with you and stick to it. It's all about FOCUS on something you are passionate about.
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2017
nurez305:

Too complex

ismart:

he has given you one of the best advice you will ever get in your life. hold his words strongly. head to fiverr, 5 or 10dollar will help you skip the squeeze page challenge. other novice are already making something out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Mendelssohn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
importexpert:

you have said it all cheesy

Roma locuta est causa finita est!
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by Princess4ng(f): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2017
bigiyaro:
business epp DANGOTE and the likes of him. Ur type is the shovel dey used to pack the money. Meanwhile check my signature.

Weldone
Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by sunddy: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

just in case what cheesy? space booker.
u know my mind (mynd44)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: / Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.