Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156506 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
A lady has revealed how a man ejaculated on her, today, while standing on a queue inside a bank in Nnewi area of Anambra State. According to her, after the guy who was close to her released the hot fluid on her leg, she gave him some hot slaps and was restrained by security operatives who prevented her from descending further on him.

Read what she shared on Instagram

I went to Diamond bank (Nnewi) today and went to their customer service to lay a complaint but the crowd at the spot was much so I stood in one of the queues there, there was this guy (via pix) behind me I noticed he was somehow resting on me so I moved a little and he moved with me, I noticed something suspicious so I looked back I saw him crossed both of his hands covered with a paper down his waist....

I kept mute and was busy with my phone I noticed something behind me again I turned and saw him with his hands at the same position so all of a sudden I felt something hot dripped on my leg to my outmost surprise it was a sperm I turned gat hold of him and gave him some hot slaps I know he has never received in his life before.... if not for the securities that intervene like seriously he won't live to remember a day like this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-ejaculates-on-lady-while-on-queue.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by PrettyCrystal: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
no be small thing oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Flatties: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin comshot grin

IPad yoot with spiritual kanji..
Well, na so I hear say dem catch our dilector with oloshos dey do groupie.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by dacblogger: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
shocked grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by modelsms2: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Konji na bstard o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by dainformant(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
big time jonsing

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place is not America.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ufuosman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Conji na bad tin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by CentaurXXX: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na so.

Lmfao!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by TrapHedges(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
but how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

so she was slapping the guy and they guy was just chilling

wats her ig handle let me go and bash her now now
angrybut how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by McBrooklyn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.
That's why everyone should have self control, dude has the characteristics of a rapist cos he's likely to do so if she was caught on a lonely path. grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by AdoraAmadi: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
omg!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.
Really?, are you pained she slapped him?, trust me, she failed to elaborate more on what the guy did to her on that queue before he ejaculated.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by CplusJason: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spits on the lady and pervert furcking face.

angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
That's why everyone should have self control, dude has the characteristics of a rapist cos he's likely to do so if she was caught on a lonely path. grin
Dick to ass resting is a natural occurrence right from secondary school assembly to molue bus hopping when there's no seat available.

My honest take is that the guy may have some medical problems like premature ejaculation , not necessarily a rapist.

It takes more than uncontrollable urge for sex to be a rapist.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Dick to ass resting is a natural occurrence right from seconds school assembly to molue bus hopping when there's no seat available.

My honest take is that the guy may have some medical problems like premature ejaculation , not necessarily a rapist.

It takes more than uncontrollable urge for sex to be a rapist.
I guess guys who have premature ejaculation do so on the sight of ladies they admire?.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
I guess guys who have premature ejaculation do so on the sight of ladies they admire?.
grin grin grin, I'm just saying most rapists are leaning more to the sadistic type than sexual perversion when sex is every where and so cheap.

Although I think the story is made up, because girls always tell when an erect penis is pricking them from behind.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
grin grin grin, I'm just saying most rapists are leaning more to the sadistic type than sexual perversion when sex is every where and so cheap.

Although I think the story is made up, because girls always tell when an erect penis is pricking them from behind.
Well, personally i don't think they(rapist) are leaning more to the sadistic type but rather towards sexual perversion. Else, why would someone rape when sex is cheap if he isn't a pervert?.

She failed to give more details on all he did behind her, this isn't unheard of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.

332 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Well, personally i don't think they(rapist) are leaning more to the sadistic type but rather towards sexual perversion. Else, why would someone rape when sex is cheap if he isn't a pervert?.

She failed to give more details on all he did behind her, this isn't unheard of.

Liking what am a reading, especially the part that fantasized preek resting on the divider of your portable yansh

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.

A reasonable feminist, your head is correct jare

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Ngokafor(f): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
...Good thing she slapped the devil out of him..some males are just too useless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by LordZero(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
but how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

angrybut how can someone ejaculate without any contact

modified*

Dem dey always think say everybody mumu like them.

I knew this shiit will become a trend after that foolĂ­sh one with fabricated "he was pressing his manhood against me in a bus" story..

#fishbrains

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Penisman: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, are you pained she slapped him?, trust me, she failed to elaborate more on what the guy did to her on that queue before he ejaculated.
Trust you for what? for being stupid? better man never beat you before.... why assault a man first.

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Penisman:
Trust you for what? for being stupid? better man never beat you before.... why assault a man first.
Do you even know what assault is?. grin
To people like you the guy is the victim but he also assaulted her sexually.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:

I think sexual masochism, necromania, cucumber addiction and other such paraphilia border on sexual perversion.

I don't really see rapists as sexual perverts. They are more or less social deviants with low self-esteem fearing rejection or having the desire to hurt a female who has rejected them.
There are other little causative psychological factors too.
But your average rapist is also a sadist.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by DIKEnaWAR: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seems the recession has been joined by madness in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.