Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? (1945 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by christyne(f): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2005
So to everyone, Christmas is at hand: what are you going to give your partner? [for ladies]
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by mamba(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2005
well, let's see what the girls have to offer this year..
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by loretta(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2005
That's a good one . I will give to my hubby a nice gift to be precise a set of perfume boxers, a lovely Shirt. My hubby loves tripping i will also take me out
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by icingbaby(f): 4:33am On Dec 07, 2005
pool table and his favorites football or NBA jersey. kiss
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by icingbaby(f): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2005
xbox 360
digital camera
or a 42'' widescreen plasma tv (that for me) cheesy grin
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by mide2(f): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2005
Manchester united jersey with Ruud Van Nistelroy OR Rooney inscribed at the back. (shhhh...don't say u heard.....cuz it's suppose to be a surprise)
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by eveseh(f): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
card kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by glorina: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
Mouth Action kiss
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by tmoney11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hot Sex
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by Tahina: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2008
I agree with tmoney shocked
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by Giayong(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2008
how about a kiss?
free of charge,and your relationship will be closer!
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2008
nothing
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by Moonstone(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2008
If he behaves, he might getting a set of Manchester United Souvenir and I know he'll adore it cheesy
Re: What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2008
I will be giving him the following this year:-  have already bouight and wrap them last 2 weeks

1) Adidas Football Shoes
2) Nike sandals
3) 2 T shirts from Billabong
4) 1 Christmas Ornament which I made from scratch
5) 1 Water Bottle which could keep super hot and cold water
6) 2 stockings from marks and spenser
7) 2 quarter shorts
8 ) 1 photo album about me and him (Inclusive of pictures of me, him, the both of us and some poems and love jokes)
9) And for Christmas Eve,  I'll cook him egusi Soup with Sugi
10) I bought a nighty (he has never seen me in one). Were trying our luck to have sex. wish me luck naa grin

(1) (Reply)

I Think I've Found My Life Partner / Why Are Seemingly Intelligent Girls Often Very Rude? / To All Ladies Who Are Not Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.