Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club (2204 Views)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by bbbabes(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
I was just scrolling through the internet when I came across this photo of Rose Meurer, on Quilox club's page. The comment I circled in red caught my attention, so I decided to scroll through and lo and behold,Tonto Dikeh's husband Churchill was also at the club on the same day .

This is so so sad.She shouldn't have bothered with that poorly scripted video rebuttal. The photos were posted a week ago, around the same time news of marital issues hit the internet.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hKmBtZ2IQJ0/WIYqvmjZLLI/AAAAAAADYpk/hlMI1LPWAYgT0_cEj-2WLfh0AlLGn_MeQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Well,maybe PA's follow their bosses or her mentor as she called him to nightclubs dressed like this..

See a photo of him below.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hKmBtZ2IQJ0/WIYqvmjZLLI/AAAAAAADYpk/hlMI1LPWAYgT0_cEj-2WLfh0AlLGn_MeQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

In her denial ,she told Hip Tv
It is irritating to the ears, it’s just like saying are you sleeping with your brother.

"This is someone who is a mentor to me, this is someone I look up to. He has a good heart, there is no one that would not want to be identified with someone that has a good heart, someone that gives a helping hand. I’m very sure that being managed by Big Church Foundation I’m very sure I have a very bright future.

"I really have nothing much to say about this because it’s really irrelevant to me. They are in peace, they are happy, I don’t know about what you people are saying but you guys should get your facts straight before you bring such things out, it’s really not relevant to me. Generous person.I’m not going to say much about it.

I remain to be under Big Church Foundation and he is family to me, his wife is family to me, we’ve hung out together before and I don’t see a big deal there; people should stop saying what they don’t know”,

On Tonto's marriage, she said
They are all false, I don’t see why they aren’t false. Does anybody have proof of anything that their marriage is not right or what? There’s no proof of any of that, none of them is complaining, they are living their lives in their home. I don’t know why people will just bring up stories, it doesn’t make sense, I don’t know why people won’t mind their business and leave a happy family to be happy, just mind your business”, she said.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-husband-and-so-called-pa.html

lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by bbbabes(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by kyrios: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by Jimi23(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na I'm be say Tonto Dike go smoke weed tire oo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by BaEnki(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Enough of Tonto Dikeh's news upandan abeg.
Make una free this woman abeg, I'm sure she'll get her home back.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by ojun50(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nd una dey here dey kill una self
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by Singapore1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Omo Na true oo shocked
Maybe the husband is getting help from her
After she has provided help
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tonto Dike, shior

This thread belongs to Seun, and him alone

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by BlackDBagba: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
shocked angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by Eleniyan15: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
I just dey pity this man..walahi you don't mess with hoes, drain you and bleep ya lobatan anyways na e P.A iDGAF,life na turn by turn
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 24, 2017
bbbabes:

I was just scrolling through the internet when I came across this photo of Rose Meurer, on Quilox club's page. The comment I circled in red caught my attention, so I decided to scroll through and lo and behold,Tonto Dikeh's husband Churchill was also at the club on the same day .

This is so so sad.She shouldn't have bothered with that poorly scripted video rebuttal. The photos were posted a week ago, around the same time news of marital issues hit the internet.

Well,maybe PA's follow their bosses or her mentor as she called him to nightclubs dressed like this..

See a photo of him below.

In her denial ,she told Hip Tv
It is irritating to the ears, it’s just like saying are you sleeping with your brother.

"This is someone who is a mentor to me, this is someone I look up to. He has a good heart, there is no one that would not want to be identified with someone that has a good heart, someone that gives a helping hand. I’m very sure that being managed by Big Church Foundation I’m very sure I have a very bright future.

"I really have nothing much to say about this because it’s really irrelevant to me. They are in peace, they are happy, I don’t know about what you people are saying but you guys should get your facts straight before you bring such things out, it’s really not relevant to me. Generous person.I’m not going to say much about it.

I remain to be under Big Church Foundation and he is family to me, his wife is family to me, we’ve hung out together before and I don’t see a big deal there; people should stop saying what they don’t know”,

On Tonto's marriage, she said
They are all false, I don’t see why they aren’t false. Does anybody have proof of anything that their marriage is not right or what? There’s no proof of any of that, none of them is complaining, they are living their lives in their home. I don’t know why people will just bring up stories, it doesn’t make sense, I don’t know why people won’t mind their business and leave a happy family to be happy, just mind your business”, she said.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-husband-and-so-called-pa.html

lalasticlala
u suppose knw say all dose one na format na.do u expect her to come out plain

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband And So-called PA Rose Meurer Spotted At Quilox Night Club by jeff1607(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Life In A Post: When Everything Was Rosy For Her & Where She's Now / Sarkodie Is Not Dead / SEE The Efe Hairstyle #efemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.