Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack (3596 Views)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Israeli Warplanes Strike Iranian And Syrian Targets In Syria / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by OFFICIAL336: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
At last! Putin will have his way with the puppet Trump in power.
One terrorist sighted. Does Trump resemble a man who can be 'puppeteered'?

More Iskanders for terrorists and their apologists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by OFFICIAL336: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
God bless you for that. That's why we are scared to death about President Grab them by the puss/. America has been scammed big time but I believe these too shall pass. Reagan is turning around in his grave seeing what Don the Conman is turning the Party of Lincoln and Reagan to.
Another terrorist sighted.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Who the hell is this skunk ?. I have as much right as any American to critique a worthless president . Why don't you mind the going ons in your Titanic.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

He is not a terrorist , he just likes |Illegal immigration
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by cckris: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Zoharariel:

May Mother Russia bless you & her other peace-loving loyalists.

As for the enemies of Trump & Mother Russia; barrage of Iskander-Ms & Topol-Ms on their heads! grin cheesy grin

Death to ISIS, Al-Qaeda & their sponsors! grin
And Boko Haram & their APC sponsors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He is not a terrorist , he just likes |Illegal immigration
Mr big mouth. In fact, I don't care about illegals. It won't bother me for a second if illegals are deported because it's got nothing to do with me or anyone in my lineage here in America. What I care about is that I don't want the president of my country to turn to a despotic third world dictator and this is where Trump is heading to. He's got a big fight in his hand. We will give him hell and his fake sown toupee will fall off his scalp.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Mr big mouth. In fact, I don't care about illegals. It won't bother me for a second if illegals are deported because it's got nothing to do with me or anyone in my lineage here in America. What I care about is that I don't want the president of my country to turn to a despotic third world dictator and this is where Trump is heading to. He's got a big fight in his hand. We will give him hell and his fake sown toupee will fall off his scalp.

You will thank him later , he is doing this to protect your legal family..God forbid but Just Imagine one of your daughters caught up in a mall bomb blast just because some illegal Islamic fool wants to strike foe no good reason ..Let Trump make America safe for your daughters. Shalom

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You will thank him later , he is doing this to protect your legal family..God forbid but Just Imagine one of your daughters caught up in a mall bomb blast just because some illegal Islamic fool wants to strike foe no good reason ..Let Trump make America safe for your daughters. Shalom
The guy Trump is a Demagogue. How come Saudi Arabia who was the financier of the greatest terrorism in American history was not included. I lost a close friend in one of the two financial centers in New York. It's money and oil. One thing I will assure you, Trump will tone down all his craziness or his days at the Presidency will be numbered. How will you feel if Nigeria is placed on the ban because of Boko Haram ?. Becareful of what you wish for.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The guy Trump is a Demagogue. How come Saudi Arabia who was the financier of the greatest terrorism in American history was not included. I lost a close friend in one of the two financial centers in New York. It's money and oil. One thing I will assure you, Trump will tone down all his craziness or his days at the Presidency will be numbered. How will you feel if Nigeria is placed on the ban because of Boko Haram ?. Becareful of what you wish for.

Have you read the executive order? No other country was mentioned in it except Syria...Saudi Arabia is not figting and islamic terror war currently so why add them?

Common man this is just a 90 day temporary ban while new procedures are being developed , procedures that will protect good Americans like you ..This is time to rally around a president that is ready to leave no stone unturned just to make America safe and great again
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by OFFICIAL336: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Who the hell is this skunk ?. I have as much right as any American to critique a worthless president . Why don't you mind the going ons in your Titanic.
Unless you are an illegal, a terrorist or their apologists, you have nothing to fear. #VivaTrump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Unless you are an illegal, a terrorist or their apologists, you have nothing to fear. #VivaTrump
People like you don't know what we know from the Bigot called Trump. FYI, no one in my entire lineage is a terrorist, apologist or illegal. I have been an American all my life and I grew up under a Republican called Reagan and I know how devilish he was. Trump is worse in so many ways. If you live here you will understand but you been thousands of miles away, you wouldn't know. Nigeria will banned next the way Trump is going and I will see how people like you feel. Bottom line is that Trump don't like people that looks like you.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Have you read the executive order? No other country was mentioned in it except Syria...Saudi Arabia is not figting and islamic terror war currently so why add them?

Common man this is just a 90 day temporary ban while new procedures are being developed , procedures that will protect good Americans like you ..This is time to rally around a president that is ready to leave no stone unturned just to make America safe and great again
Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries are not included because of financial interests the demagogic racist is involved in. Trump doesn't like people that looks like you and I. You can believe what you want but I hope the rooster won't come to roost when Nigerians are banned from coming to America.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries are not included because of financial interests the demagogic racist is involved in. Trump doesn't like people that looks like you and I. You can believe what you want but I hope the rooster won't come to roost when Nigerians are banned from coming to America.

Not correct not correct
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Not correct not correct
Ok. I guess you know America better than Americans. You have to be here to see the kind of opposition the Racist Trump is facing. I wish you get whatever you think he will do for you in Nigeria. He's a narcissist that doesn't even care for Blacks and Hispanics in America talk less of Blacks in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ok. I guess you know America better than Americans. You have to be here to see the kind of opposition the Racist Trump is facing. I wish you get whatever you think he will do for you in Nigeria. He's a narcissist that doesn't even care for Blacks and Hispanics in America talk less of Blacks in Nigeria.

Was it Obama that cared for the blacks? Did black on black crime not increase in black inner cities under obama? I think you are the one being bias here by hating a man based on hearsay , please can you mention two documented cases of racism against Trump? Mr Trump is going to fix the innner cities , his wall will slow the drug trade and save many blacks from the scourge of drugs and the related trade in the inner cities ...

Did Obama really love blacks and hispanics? If so why did he attempt to send 221 million dollars to palestine when such money would have helped Flint ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it Obama that cared for the blacks? Did black on black crime not increase in black inner cities under obama? I think you are the one being bias here by hating a man based on hearsay , please can you mention two documented cases of racism against Trump? Mr Trump is going to fix the innner cities , his wall will slow the drug trade and save many blacks from the scourge of drugs and the related trade in the inner cities ...

Did Obama really love blacks and hispanics? If so why did he attempt to send 221 million dollars to palestine when such money would have helped Flint ..
I don't mean to be rude to you but what you posted makes no sense. I was a little boy growing up under a Republican president in the 80s by the name Reagan. I am speaking from experience of living my whole life in US and you can believe anything you want to believe. You don't know anything about America or how things work in America except the junk you watch from Faux News or Googling from right wing racist blogs. You live in Nigeria and accusing me of hearsay about Trump. Does that make any sense to you ?.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't mean to be rude to you but what you posted makes no sense. I was a little boy growing up under a Republican president in the 80s by the name Reagan. I am speaking from experience of living my whole life in US and you can believe anything you want to believe. You don't know anything about America or how things work in America except the junk you watch from Faux News or Googling from right wing racist blogs. You live in Nigeria and accusing me of hearsay about Trump. Does that make any sense to you ?.

And who told you I dont visit the US from time to time , thats by the way ....Now Mr I said you should state just a single xase of racism you have a against trump and you start calling Reagan ..I am beginning to get suspicious of you my friend because its seems you are hiding the real reason ....Are you a drug dealer?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And who told you I dont visit the US from time to time , thats by the way ....Now Mr I said you should state just a single xase of racism you have a against trump and you start calling Reagan ..I am beginning to get suspicious of you my friend because its seems you are hiding the real reason ....Are you a drug dealer?
You are a psychopath for asking me if I am a drug dealer. I am not hiding my identity like you trump lackey. I am very well known in Chicago and I have few people on nairaland who have been to my house in oak park. About cases of racism against trump, Google Central Park five where five blacks were jailed illegally on the lies of a white girl and after the DNA set them free, the idiotic trump still believe they are guilty. Have you ever heard of him and his father being sued for housing discrimination in Queens, NY and they have to pay millions of $ to settle the case. Have you heard of his racist birther rants against Obama. He was telling the whole world Obama was born in Kenya while the racist piece of junk knew Obama was born in Hawaii . After Obama released his birth certificate , the racist still believe it's fake. Many more examples I can give you. Why don't you move to US and wash his behind since you love him more than his own children.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a psychopath for asking me if I am a drug dealer. I am not hiding my identity like you trump lackey. I am very well known in Chicago and I have few people on nairaland who have been to my house in oak park. About cases of racism against trump, Google Central Park five where five blacks were jailed illegally on the lies of a white girl and after the DNA set them free, the idiotic trump still believe they are guilty. Have you ever heard of him and his father being sued for housing discrimination in Queens, NY and they have to pay millions of $ to settle the case. Have you heard of his racist birther rants against Obama. He was telling the whole world Obama was born in Kenya while the racist piece of junk knew Obama was born in Hawaii . After Obama released his birth certificate , the racist still believe it's fake. Many more examples I can give you. Why don't you move to US and wash his behind since you love him more than his own children.

But you and i know that certificate was fake na ..well lets just let sleeping dogs lie ..I trust in Trumps judgment and calls alot though dont know much about the rape case I will read more on it to see why Trumps really thinks they are guilty
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But you and i know that certificate was fake na ..well lets just let sleeping dogs lie ..I trust in Trumps judgment and calls alot though dont know much about the rape case I will read more on it to see why Trumps really thinks they are guilty
You are out of it. You can kiss the rear of no tax paying grab them by the pus\y demagogic racist all you want. I know America like the back of my hand and I ain't taking nothing I said back. I will say this to his face if I have the chance and he couldn't do anything to me. That's the beauty of First Amendment unlike your Nigeria. Keep swallowing garbage from a racist who don't even think you exist in your part of the world.
Re: BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack by fizzy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYVDo You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Criticize Russia, Know The Truth / BREAKING: Three Rockets Fired At US Embassy In Baghdad / Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.