Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. (5882 Views)

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps / Cold In Warri, Delta. Any Perfect Gentleman? / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
1.If it happened that you passed the night with your spouse/fiance, let her wake up and find breakfast ready on the dinning.

2.You hit an eatery with her, pls, use your hand and set the chair for her to seat down.

3.Upon seating down, don't wait for the waiters to come ask you what you care or give you menu, go straight to the counter, ask them what they have, come back and ask her what she'd like to eat...go back to the counter and bring it yourself to her...it doesn't make you less of a man trust me cool.

4.In the midst of the eatings, pls conciously and gently pour the juice in her cup whenever she finished sipping it.

5.Ensure she's very much Ok before leaving the kilimanjaro, genesis, happybite or whatever.

6.Pls, before she visits, make sure you do all the house chores and prolly prepare her best meal upon her arrival...

7.Upon her arrival at your door, don't dare do the mistake of allowing her to stand outside for a long time, and pls open the door with your hands, take off her hand bag and make her to seat comfortably...if possible, first appologise for the stress you put her through, weather her journey was stressful or not it will only make you more gentlemanlyundecided

8.Abide by her rules and regulations....if she had told you not to be calling her immediately it's past 10pm, pls do well to adhere to that simple instruction especially if she's still under her parents or a strict guidian...

9.Always endeavour to be the first person to tell her good morning, and when it's noon call to know how the day is going with her...at night, tell her those sweet sweet and romantic things she wanna hear....every girl craves for this but they might never tell you.

10.If the both of you were scheduled to go out together and the time you were supposed to leave was 5pm and it's already 6:30pm, she ask you to wait, pls wait...gentlemen are patient people cool.

11.Pls, never remind her of her bad sides or flaws no matter what as it could tarnish her prideundecided

12.Never in your life banter words with her, eventhough she was wrong, lovingly, cherishly and romantically correct her....

13.At every phone conversation with her, pls always end it with "i love you"

14.Don't always return from work empty handed...always surprise her with those things she can't go a day without cool

15.Whenever she's angry, sort for every possible way to revive back her mood by doing those things that are her weak points in making her happy...every girl has this aspect of there lives that when you touch weather conciously or unconciously her mumu button will just activate.

16.I'm sorry should be a frequent language in your mouth irrespective of who was wrong....

17.When you visit her parents, pls, don't seat until they ask you to seat...if it was a big family house and some kinda cooking was going on, as a guy who knows how to cook, pls oblige to assist in any possible way you can.

18.While walking on the road, especially a crowdy place pls never let go of her hands.

19.Always tell her she's beautiful everytime she appears in your presence.

20.Give her your shoulder to always lean on when she's facing a difficult time...

21.And lastly but not the least, be a good singer...girls are suckers for guys who can sing with those michael bolton's voice...

Note, the write up is not for those of you with over bloated egoundecided…it's specially dedicated to the gentleman in the house cool.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DRISKLEF(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
I hold no 11 in high esteem. Nice post.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Chrisrare: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
All dis are mearnt for the foreign ladies, not all dis local girls we have here in naija....

3 Likes

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
someone pls play me 'perfect gentle man by sean tizzle' grin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SINZ: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
1.If it happened that you passed the night with your spouse/fiance, let her wake up and find breakfast ready on the dinning.

2.You hit an eatery with her, pls, use your hand and set the chair for her to seat down.

3.Upon seating down, don't wait for the waiters to come ask you what you care or give you menu, go straight to the counter, ask them what they have, come back and ask her what she'd like to eat...go back to the counter and bring it yourself to her...it doesn't make you less of a man trust me 9).

4.In the midst of the eatings, pls conciously and gently pour the juice in her cup whenever she finished sipping it.

5.Ensure she's very much Ok before leaving the kilimanjaro, genesis, happybite or whatever.

6.Pls, before she visits, make sure you do all the house chores and prolly prepare her best meal upon her arrival...

7.Upon her arrival at your door, don't dare do the mistake of allowing her to stand outside for a long time, and pls open the door with your hands, take off her hand bag and make her to seat comfortably...if possible, first appologise for the stress you put her through, weather her journey was stressful or not it will only make you more gentlemanlyundecided

8.Abide by her rules and regulations....if she had told you not to be calling her immediately it's past 10pm, pls do well to adhere to that simple instruction especially if she's still under her parents or a strict guidian...

9.Always endeavour to be the first person to tell her good morning, and when it's noon call to know how the day is going with her...at night, tell her those sweet sweet and romantic things she wanna hear....every girl craves for this but they might never tell you.

10.If the both of you were scheduled to go out together and the time you were supposed to leave was 5pm and it's already 6:30pm, she ask you to wait, pls wait...gentlemen are patient people cool.

11.Pls, never remind her of her bad sided or flaws no matter what as it could tarnish her prideundecided

12.Never in your life banter words with her, eventhough she was wrong, lovingly, cherishly and romantically correct her....

13.At every phone conversation with her, pls always end it with "i love you"

14.Don't always return from work empty handed...always surprise her with those things she can't go a day without cool

15.Whenever she's angry, sort for every possible way to revive back her mood by doing those things that are her weak points in making her happy...every girl has this aspect of there lives that when you touch weathet conciously or unconciously her mumu button will just activate.

16.I'm sorry should be a frequent language in your mouth irrespective of who was wrong....

17.When you visit her parents, pls, don't seat until they ask you to seat...if it was a big family house and some kinda cooking was going on, as a guy who knows how to cook, pls oblige to assist in any possible way you can.

18.While walking on the road, especially a crowdy place pls never let go of her hands.

19.Always tell her she's beautiful everytime she appears in your presence.

20.Give her your shoulder to always lean on when she's facing a difficult time...

21.And lastly but not the least, be a good singer...girls are suckers for guys who can sing with those michael bolton's voice...

Note, the write up is not for those of you with over bloated egoundecided…it's specially dedicated to the gentleman in the house cool.

Na friend zone sure pass for you oo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SINZ: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:
I hold no 11 in high esteem. Nice post.

Oga sir..
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by bqlekan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided if these are the qualities of a gentleman, I'm afraid I'm not one. Mi o ki n tan ra mi

4 Likes

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chrisrare:
All dis are mearnt for the foreign ladies, not all dis local girls we have here in naija....
Hahahaha, your choice of words to describe them girls thogrin...but in the actual sense some girls are worth it.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
this one don pass relationship.... na hell fire be this cheesy

kuku come kill us cause of one yeye pussy.... you don't even know who's sharing it with you.

is either you're better than the person or the person is better than cheesy

my brother, I cannot do all that... I can not stress myself for all that... what do I stand to gain from just a gf... my wife nko? no wonder gentleman always stay comfortable in friend zone.... don't have pies of Bleep to give.... shy they will leave me if I don't do all that?

least I forget... I'm not a gentleman kiss

7 Likes

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

Na friend zone sure pass for you oo grin
No na, before i do all these things she must 've convince me that it's for better and for worstgrin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SINZ: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
No na, before i do all these things she must 've convince me that it's for better and for worstgrin

Okay, I think say u wan kill yourself by yourself.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
bqlekan:
undecided if these are the qualities of a gentleman, I'm afraid I'm not one. Mi o ki n tan ra mi
Lol, why you talk so?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucaz:

kuku come kill us cause of one yeye pussy.... you don't even know who's sharing it with you.

my brother, I cannot do all that... I can not stress myself for all that... what do I stand to gain from just a gf... my wife nko? no wonder gentleman always stay comfortable in friend zone.... don't have pies of Bleep to give.... shy they will leave me if I don't do all that?

Maxi112 i supposed?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DRISKLEF(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

Oga sir..

Heavy mason, GLORY!
Buenas tardes, sir. Peace be unto the sun that shines on us all. grin

GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SINZ: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Heavy mason, GLORY!
Buenas tardes, sir. Peace be unto the sun that shines on us all. grin GLORY!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you ON AIR yet?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Maxi1....12 i supposed?
not him! hope you grab?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you ON AIR yet?

Not yet, man. But It's all been positive so far.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by optional1(f): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
perfect gentleman still dey exit

Anyway nice write up my King. Will you be my perfect gentleman this val?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by bqlekan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, why you talk so?
1. I don't want to be perfect
2. I don't want to live the entire rest of my life pleasing any lady.
3. There is no guide to being a perfect gentleman. It is in-born. You can't fake it..

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SINZ: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Not yet, man. But It's all been positive so far.

Glad about that. I hope you harness all that positivity and put it to productive use. smiley

Are you the admin on that site?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by coolestchris2: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
I deh feel ur kolo this night,mrs ikorodu agbero
L0velyn:

someone pls play me 'perfect gentle man by sean tizzle' grin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

Glad about that. I hope you harness all that positivity and put it to productive use. smiley

Are you the admin on that site?

I'm taking big steps on the low-key, Sinz. Thank you so much and more. grin

Yea, a co-admin actually.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by pennytrate: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
♣ • → that awkward moment when "she feels being a gentleman is boring" angry °°

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucaz:
not him! hope you grab?
Oh, thought it was him.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DozieInc(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cool points... good for a starter ( we all started like this) but I find some of them too rigid.
Kudos all the same
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol!

Is it only the women's world?

Ahba! Kuku turn me to slave nah! lady wey go see one Yankee boy and just skedaddle!

Op kole werk!
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
bqlekan:

1. I don't want to be perfect
2. I don't want to live the entire rest of my life pleasing any lady.
3. There is no guide to being a perfect gentleman. It is in-born. You can't fake it..
Some things can be practiced and adopted in life...being a gentleman doesn't mean leaving your entire life pleasing women, it only portrays the fact that you appreciate her.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucaz:

Lol. cheesy
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
optional1:
perfect gentleman still dey exit

Anyway nice write up my King. Will you be my perfect gentleman this val?
With all pleasure my queengrin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by DonGalilo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can't practice no 4 & 9
No.16 is not logical at all, so she shouldn't say sorry anytime she does something wrong to me. I should be the one saying sorry every time like someone who doesn't know his right? Op, all these are possible in the western world but not in Africa especially, in Nigeria because it will surely backfire.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
that isn't funny Benny! I can't risk myself for just a gf grin

nbanu!
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dey thr they form gentleman wen guy dey sample her pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman... / Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.