Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? (1351 Views)

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) / Slap U! / What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
If ur babe slapped u out of anger not that you offended her but because of little argument, what will you do?
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
Take a long walk, grab some air.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by victorazy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

MMMM, SOUNDS KOOL. HOW I WISH EVEN U CAN DO IT CUZ IS VERY HARD COMPARED TO MOST OF US THAT HAVE HOT-TEMPER.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by flekan(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

Seconded

victorazy:

MMMM, SOUNDS KOOL. HOW I WISH EVEN U CAN DO IT CUZ IS VERY HARD COMPARED TO MOST OF US THAT HAVE HOT-TEMPER.

Taking a walk with help cool your hot temper  smiley
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by flekan(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
flekan:

Seconded

Taking a walk with will help cool your hot temper  smiley
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by victorazy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
if you really love her shaaa
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by chrishenzo: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
The moment she gather the momentum to slap me, she should as well gather the momentum to take a walk of never run.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by victorazy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
chrishenzo:

The moment she gather the momentum to slap me, she should as well gather the momentum to take a walk of never run.

this guuuyyy ur another strong guy here ooo.
who will give a girl the mind to slap me?
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by brooklyn99: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
if ur ho slaps u ova a silly argument u have two choices

1. walk away, and never return or;

2. beat that ho down, walk away and never return!!!!

either way end the relationship.if u dont, she'll continue. had this one benin biyaatch that wanted to, by all means, turn me into a pinata.  when the straw broke the camel's back,and i got tired of getting hit like pacquio's sparring partner, i bleeped the ho up and kept it moving.crazy effing slut.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
victorazy:

this guuuyyy your another strong guy here ooo.
who will give a girl the mind to slap me?

A girl shouldn't not slap you because she's scared of you, but because she respects you.

Fear and respect are two very different emotions, and not to be confused with the other.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by chrishenzo: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

A girl shouldn't not slap you because she's scared of you, but because she respects you.

Fear and respect are two very different emotions, and not to be confused with the other.

If that is your definition of that slap, then I might as well bet my balls that you have received a thousand slaps.

Anyway, I forgot that you might as well slap the girl and call it adoration slap.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Pennywise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Topic
For what now? She not dey fear face?
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by DereI(f): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
Leave her alone, walk out of there. But, you have to ignore her for a very long time. Make her realize she has no right in doing such. Make her beg you and promise never to let it happen again. Make it hard b4 she even sees ur smile not to talk of intimacy.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Hanoobaba(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
WTF! Slap who? Na who give am liver? There are some things I can never tolerate in my life. I'll guess maybe she has just written her will.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by DereI(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hanoobaba:

WTF! Slap who? Na who give am liver? There are some things I can never tolerate in my life. I'll guess maybe she has just written her will.

Will ke? na wa for u ooo. u harsh o.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
chrishenzo:

If that is your definition of that slap, then I might as well bet my balls that you have received a thousand slaps.

Anyway, I forgot that you might as well slap the girl and call it adoration slap.

Nope, haven't been slapped - I never hung out with uncultured, loutish ladies.

Besides, this isn't about me, learn to stick to the topic at hand.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Regiblinkz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
If my babe slaps me i would gladly walk out for her side beforé she slaps me again hahahahahaha, i don't think she would slap me for anything (i love her and she loves me)
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by chrishenzo: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

Nope, haven't been slapped - I never hung out with uncultured, loutish ladies.

Besides, this isn't about me, learn to stick to the topic at hand.
Ok Professor Dumbledore, Thanks for the free lesoons. I'm also happy to learn that my prof has taste. That is nice of you prof.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by vikiviko(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
never experienced it but could be romantic after all.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
chrishenzo:

You shouldn't do anything like that. That's disrespectful and shows a lack of character and
lack of control. Walk away from her like seina said.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Hanoobaba(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
Dere I:

Will ke? na wa for u ooo. u harsh o.
This is not a matter of harshness. There is nothing that will make me raise my hand against a girl. And I don't think any girl should raise her hand at me or else she wants her face battered.
So do you suggest I should do what the bible says. If she slaps the left side i'll simply turn the right side. I'm not a mumu.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hanoobaba:

This is not a matter of harshness. There is nothing that will make me raise my hand against a girl. And I don't think any girl should raise her hand at me or else she wants her face battered.
So do you suggest I should do what the bible says. If she slaps the left side i'll simply turn the right side. I'm not a mumu.

Ah, but that's what the Great Book says! cheesy

An example of folk being selective with following the doctrines of the Bible.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Gabry(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
GUSHHH!!!! The only person I have ever slap is my best friend whom is a guy where he tried to sleep with me. That was the only time I accidently slap him and I felt bad after that.

Never will I lay my hands on anyone again. . . If Im angry, I usually do alot of housework or ven paint he whole house!
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by chrishenzo: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
rokiatu:

You shouldn't do anything like that. That's disrespectful and shows a lack of character and
lack of control. Walk away from her like seina said.

Did I hear you say disrespectful, anyway ladies will never cease to amaze me. When a guy beat/slap a girl, they call it uncultured or disrespectful, now I a girl slap a guy and the guy asked her to leave, it is another disrespectful.

Odyssey must have some guts to spent seven years in Calypso's island.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
chrishenzo:

Did I hear you say disrespectful, anyway ladies will never cease to amaze me. When a guy beat/slap a girl, they call it uncultured or disrespectful, now I a girl slap a guy and the guy asked her to leave, it is another disrespectful.

Odyssey must have some guts to spent seven years in Calypso's island.
I hear what you're saying, but I think a woman slapping a man out of rage and a man
beating a woman are two different things. but pls am not saying you're wrong, it a free world,
your future wife must just prepare for what ever lies ahead with you grin
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Dclique(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
Will just walk. And make her conscience kill her.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by chrishenzo: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
rokiatu:

I hear what you're saying, but I think a woman slapping a man out of rage and a man
beating a woman are two different things. but pls am not saying you're wrong, it a free world,
your future wife must just prepare for what ever lies ahead with you grin

Haha, my future wife has nothing to worry about as long as she maintain these three rules
i.) No calling names
ii.)No slaping or beating
iii.)No gossip

I'm also not above the rules, it applies to me.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
It depends:::

If I am guilty of what I did to her maybe she couldn't control her anger and she slap me. I will acknowledge it,  FINE!!!

But we're just arguing? who gave her the right to raise her up and slap me? I don't take that NONSENSE as a guy, I will make sure I slap her back immediately sending her the message back, ain't good to slap some1 and u should also know how it feels.

You just don't walk away like that, she will repeat herself next time you allow that.

That doesn't mean we won't continue our conversation or the relationship will end just like that.

As per me, two girls slapped me in the past and I slapped them back immediately, updating the slap status back to them ~~~~ they still begged me  cool  grin
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by MUZBO(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
I will turn the other cheek for 5 seconds then slap her back! I mean wtf.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by emans(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
go out for a drink before devil takes control,return home maybe 3 days later if we are staying together
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by TyGabriel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
SLAP KE!!!,we go beat d demon that is inside her out.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by emmanas(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
i'll wait till i hv d experience b4 any commet

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Number Of Love? / Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me / Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.