Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6339988 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (6209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
There's really nothing to tackle at this point as that scam transaction has already been completed.
Sorry about your money.

Some people try to warn others at traces of a scam seller/buyer here, and even that aside, it's 2020, a woke period we are in, news of scamming has been flying all around too much for anyone not to triple check before sending money to a strange person over the internet.

Leave your own pure mind aside, you can't automatically expect people to be as pure as you are, I don't even let dispatch people take cash for me on delivery, everybody eyes red now, even my 2k is valuable to me.

If you have a banker friend that can help you get his details, it might help, that is IF HE DIDN'T USE A PAGA ACCOUNT.

biggysmall44:
Well when things like this happen people say all sort than tackling the main problem.!

I have sold and sent items nationwide on NL here without problems or even seeing them or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
I will post this here again, ye who has eyes, let them read.

GUIDES TO AVOID BEEN SCAMMED

AS A BUYER
* Do a check on the account or the person selling, a search of the moniker or contact number should bring out any related posts about them.
* Don't be in a rush to pay for an instate item to someone you did not know, no matter how sweet the price is.
* A seller that has bad or nasty attitude/manners during enquiries should be a red flag to you.
* Don't send money ahead for items to be waybilled, to be on a safer side, look for someone you know in the seller's town to meet and transact then send to you.
* If not on clearance thread and the price is too good to be true, do your survey about the item cost, ask the seller questions, they should satisfy reasonable curiousity about what they are selling, otherwise, give it up.
* Don't be moved by the term "other people are on it", and be convinced to pay if you are not sure of the seller.
* Beware of payment before delivery sellers, if they dont want to risk been scammed, they should provide a pick up or meeting location.
Opt for Escrow services as a safer resort.

AS A SELLER
* If you cannot run payment on delivery, at least give a payment on pick up option at your location or within.
* If it is to be waybilled, ask them to get someone themselve that can come and get the item and waybill to them if you don't want to do that. (I have sent goods to friends out of lagos many times, to meet up with the buyer, have my payment transfered and release item to the seller, it's a risk of wasting waybil fund, but i can work around that, but I will never force someone skeptical, after giving my registeration number, my personal and business online accounts of years, to make payment before waybil, I understand the fear of being duped)
* Don't respond to sellers as if you are dashing them the item for sale, even if you are dashing them, it takes nothing to be nice.
* To further assure buyer you are legit (this method has never failed in convincing a buyer I am legit)
- tell them they could call you on video call to confirm your identity.
- provide a social media account if old and active that has your face all over it.
- Assure them you would send your ID(cover your id number) with same name as account number they are to pay to. ( this confirms they are paying to your account that can be traced to you and not a PAGA account that you will withdraw and be untraceable after scamming them)
* If a buyer has questions, try and respond to them, if you are finding it uncomfortable, simply say it has been sold, bad attitude as a seller is not ideal.
* Do not hold your items for promises if you do not want to, this will eradicate having to ask someone to pay as many people are on it, who pays first or comes to inspect and pay gets the item.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Original Hori onyx wireless Bluetooth ps4 controller for sale
It’s an official Ps4 controller (Authentic)
It’s basically a ps4 pad in an Xbox 1 layout
Good for adventure games and those coming from Xbox, it has a better feel than the DualShock 4
I have no idea if it works for PC and Mobile
Selling as a ps4 controller
Price is 18k, negotiable as always
WhatsApp me
https:///2348034634239

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SHOPPERS(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
SHOPPERS:
Laptop for sale

Aspire ES1-571
Intel Core i5
4.00 GB RAM
1 TB HDD

Windows 10 Home edition activated
4 hours battery (backup)

Fault: Screen line, 3 keys are off but all keys are functioning perfectly.

Price: 55k slightly negotiable.

https:///2348162339425
Call 08145508029

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
uliyaah:
I will post this here again, ye who has eyes, let them read.

GUIDES TO AVOID BEEN SCAMMED

AS A BUYER
* Do a check on the account or the person selling, a search of the moniker or contact number should bring out any related posts about them.
* Don't be in a rush to pay for an instate item to someone you did not know, no matter how sweet the price is.
* A seller that has bad or nasty attitude/manners during enquiries should be a red flag to you.
* Don't send money ahead for items to be waybilled, to be on a safer side, look for someone you know in the seller's town to meet and transact then send to you.
* If not on clearance thread and the price is too good to be true, do your survey about the item cost, ask the seller questions, they should satisfy reasonable curiousity about what they are selling, otherwise, give it up.
* Don't be moved by the term "other people are on it", and be convinced to pay if you are not sure of the seller.
* Beware of payment before delivery sellers, if they dont want to risk been scammed, they should provide a pick up or meeting location.
Opt for Escrow services as a safer resort.

AS A SELLER
* If you cannot run payment on delivery, at least give a payment on pick up option at your location or within.
* If it is to be waybilled, ask them to get someone themselve that can come and get the item and waybill to them if you don't want to do that. (I have sent goods to friends out of lagos many times, to meet up with the seller, have my payment transfered and release item to the seller, it's a risk of wasting waybil fund, but i can work around that, but I will never force someone skeptical, after giving my registeration number, my personal and business online accounts of years, to make payment before waybil, I understand the fear of being duped)
* Don't respond to sellers as if you are dashing them the item for sale, even if you are dashing them, it takes nothing to be nice.
* To further assure buyer you are legit (this method has never failed in convincing a buyer I am legit)
- tell them they could call you on video call to confirm your identity.
- provide a social media account if old and active that has your face all over it.
- Assure them you would send your ID(cover your id number) with same name as account number they are to pay to. ( this confirms they are paying to your account that can be traced to you and not a PAGA account that you will withdraw and be untraceable after scamming them)
* If a buyer has questions, try and respond to them, if you are finding it uncomfortable, simply say it has been sold, bad attitude as a seller is not ideal.
* Do not hold your items for promises if you do not want to, this will eadicate having to ask someone to pay as many people are on it, who pays first or comes to inspeact and pay gets the item.

I wish they see this and listen to this.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Olawunmiabeni22:
@ mejiloyan No the one you put on chest

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrReeseG:
Make una sell una bed gimme nah
Or una want make I dey sleep for floor ni cheesy cheesy

I still dey find o
With wooden shoe rack inclusive now self
Also, a table and chair I can just set up as a workstation at home... Something that wouldn't take too much space as I live in a single room apartment.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sincerlyyo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2020

SHOPPERS:
Laptop for sale

Aspire ES1-571
Intel Core i5
4.00 GB RAM
1 TB HDD

4 hours battery (backup)

Call 08145508029

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
70 X 75cm per wall sticker.
Self-adhesive panel decal waterproof pe foam wallpaper for tv walls sofa background wall decor.
With the right stickers for your wall, you can make your room look more upbeat and fun. Unlike wall paints, wallpaper stickers are easy to apply and easier to remove.
Such stickers can change the way your wall looks in no time. Express yourself with wallpapers and stickers.
Take any drab room, and turn it into your creative canvas with wall these stickers.
Price is #1500
Location is Delta state.
Waybill is only to close by states like Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra and Imo.
08116671284 call/WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by limpopo: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
I follow these pages on Instagram for used/ preloved sales
you can also check them out

lizelle_everytinsales

royalty_resalehub

thriftfurniture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
SHOPPERS:
Laptop for sale

Aspire ES1-571
Intel Core i5
4.00 GB RAM
1 TB HDD

4 hours battery (backup)

Call 08145508029

Is that line on the screen or reflection?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yrey: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you're in ajah Lagos and have fridge/freezer and center rug to sell please contact me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mzflexydeeva:

None at the moment but we can source for you
Will wait. Can wait
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Stricity: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vitafoam Mattress for sale

Type = Vita Super
Size = 6.3' x 4.5' x 16"
Price = 50,000

Location = Festac, Lagos

Whatsapp for pictures = 08138308775
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
limpopo:
I follow these pages on Instagram for used/ preloved sales
you can also check them out

lizelle_everytinsales

royalty_resalehub

thriftfurniture

Thanks for this
I no go sleep tonight, gonna browse through em all

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Stricity:
Vitafoam Mattress for sale

Type = Vita Super
Size = 6.3' x 4.5' x 16"
Price = 50,000

Location = Festac, Lagos

Whatsapp for pictures = 08138308775

I dey your Whatsapp like this like this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aysteel01: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2020
MrReeseG:

I still dey find o
With wooden shoe rack inclusive now self
Also, a table and chair I can just set up as a workstation at home... Something that wouldn't take too much space as I live in a single room apartment.

What's your location? I am in Ibadan, and I have a 6x4 1/2 mouka foam for sale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Lagos o

Aysteel01:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by segzysexy(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Aysteel01:

price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by brainhack(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]1.5KVA Inverter + 200 mah batteries (x 2) for sale (used - over 2 years old but still in top like-new condition cuz I never connected heavy appliances to it). I called a technician to test it recently, yes - still in top condition.

The last time I tested it myself with;
1) 40” Samsung Curve TV + Fan + X Box One S = Lasted about 13 hours (Note: 13 straight hours of gaming & X Box One S is an energy hungry monster).
2) Just lights + Fan + charging Laptop + phones = Lasted over 30 hours.

You don’t have to take my word for it, bring your technician along for testing.

I don’t need it again cuz I am moving to an apartment building with 24 hours guaranteed electricity.

Last Price: 175k

Sold

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunnymighty(m): 1:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Tundexi:

Physical examination only in Ibadan

HSPA 42Mbps universal modem for sale as well
How much is the universal modem?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2020
sunnymighty:

How much is the universal modem?

3500 but im interested in selling with my laptop
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SHOPPERS(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2020
sincerlyyo:

45k.

Message me let's talk.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Greatness87(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Grade1 USA used AMD dual core
Brand name : Lenovo
Model : Thinkpad X100e
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 4gb
Screen size : 12inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port vga
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price 45k

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp: 08144562409

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Car Papers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabiza(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
UK used samsung s7.

33k.

Issue is the cracked back cover only.

Holla at 07065729525.
Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Joevics(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Please, I need house rug. Not center rug o. 12 by 11 or something within that size. Quote me if you have for sale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aysteel01: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2020
segzysexy:
price
15k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Principe67(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2020
I need a clean ceiling fan urgently... You can chat me on 08136971500... Location: Irawo, Lagos State
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by opetobi(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Sharp Deal

AIN

iPhone XR
128gb
Red
CU

iPhone 7plus x2
128gb
Black
FU

iPhone 7
32gb
Rose
FU

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (6209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 735i(m), Mokia212, sexymonkey(m), Souzin, DeltaBachelor(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.