Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6370687 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (6225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2020
odimbannamdi:

This is one of the reasons why the crusade against prices led by crusaders like Zuraking and co. will find it difficult to succeed.

Clearance Price is very relative and hinges on a lot of dynamic factors ranging from the perception and knowledge of the prospective buyer to the price the item was bought and the prevailing price.

From the conversation that ensued in this post i quoted, the other poster had claimed that the prices were not clearance prices, not until Gnaira clarified, but of course, without verifiable proofs

Based on these, there is no hard rule in fixing clearance prices and that is why the mods neither bans nor deletes the posts of sellers whose prices other users subjectively adjudge to be far above clearance prices.

Dont be deceived. Any post you report dont get deleted. It just disappears from your end, but other people can still see it. It is nearly a fruitless venture.

Let us understand that nature abhors vacuum. The human nature of greed (especially regarding middlemen and resellers), hardness of times and inflation will nearly always eat up the huge gap we expect there should in prices of items displayed here and their market prices. This development has come to stay. There is almost nothing that can be done about it. We have witnessed crusades upon crusades, but they eventually die off.

Recently, a seller glaringly over-priced some stuffs he displayed here. When he was confronted, he blamed it on the normal negotiation character of Nigerians. Guys, let us learn to state our last price here and stand on it. We are all adults. Nobody will force you to sell lower than that your last price. Learn to say no to lower bids. You can even ignore, like i do. This should make here sane a little.

Finally, buyers should do their due diligence of researching the market prices and deciding their negotiating position for an item displayed here.

I've been on this thread for about 2 years. Self appointed policemen like Zuraking have come and gone. I just laugh when I see people responding to him. He spoiled his initial good work when he started bullying people and thinking himself a god with his bullish attitude.

Allow him.

Like I'd always say, not every item here is for everyone. We can call out those phone sellers and clothes sellers that Spam the thread everyday, we can call out people with outrageous prices, but bullying sellers?

He even said he'd buy a bike less than 50k because of clearance thread. I laugh in scam and premium tears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Toyota sienna for sale 2004 middle seat not inclusive.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 2:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Finaso:
Available.
You can check out my thread for more

https://www.nairaland.com/6103015/finaso-online-clothing-store-quality
What size and price for the LV shoe?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2020
nonny400:

I've been on this thread for about 2 years. Self appointed policemen like Zuraking have come and gone. I just laugh when I see people responding to him. He spoiled his initial good work when he started bullying people and thinking himself a god with his bullish attitude.

Allow him.

Like I'd always say, not every item here is for everyone. We can call out those phone sellers and clothes sellers that Spam the thread everyday, we can call out people with outrageous prices, but bullying sellers?

He even said he'd buy a bike less than 50k because of clearance thread. I laugh in scam and premium tears.
gone where? Pained phone seller. This is Clearance sales

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Kulex56:
Toyota sienna for sale 2004 middle seat not inclusive.
go and sell your car in auto section

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 4:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Finaso:
Available.
You can check out my thread for more

https://www.nairaland.com/6103015/finaso-online-clothing-store-quality
you have been warned. You have thread, go and be updating your market there. Cc Dominique lalasticlala mydn44

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElimosCEO: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2020
HONESTY4U:
Please who can recommend a trustworthy Escrow. I want to buy some stuff using an escrow.

Thanks in advance
Wese90

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jojofola: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
zuraking:
this guy keeps spamming all threads with his perfume.

Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

I can bet they won't do anything to him.
He is obviously friends with some of the Mods.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2020
owolabi5:
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
go and be updating your thread sir if you don't have any house clearance to sale.

Cc Dominique lalasticlala mydn44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2020
nonny400:

Allow him.

Exactly! He should have stopped at requesting phone sellers to leave the thread, unless they are selling one device at a time and definitely at clearance price based on infallible proofs, but just like a man with a hammer who sees everything as a nail, he is going around attacking anybody that posts stuffs at prices his warped mentality perceives as being above his perception of clearance price.

Imagine pricing that bike for 50k without providing a comparison between the actually market price, and considering other factors
Because it is a clearance thread, he wants to buy premium items for 5 - 50k. Na criminal tendency be that o. I am sure he immediately reported the post for breaking rule 18 and he thinks the post has been permanently deleted...lol...See the post still there as at the time of making this my post.

Funny creatures everywhere. Him go soon tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
odimbannamdi:

Exactly! He should have stopped at requesting phone sellers to leave the thread, unless they are selling one device at a time and definitely at clearance price based on infallible proofs, but just like a man with a hammer who sees everything as a nail, he is going around attacking anybody that posts stuffs at prices his warped mentality perceives as being above his perception of clearance price.

Imagine pricing that bike for 50k without providing a comparison between the actually market price, and considering other factors
Because it is a clearance thread, he wants to buy premium items for 5 - 50k. Na criminal tendency be that o. I am sure he immediately reported the post for breaking rule 18 and he thinks the post has been permanently deleted...lol...See the post still there as at the time of making this my post.

Funny creatures everywhere. Him go soon tire.
[/s]

Pained phone sell.

I have never bought anything here. I need sanity here doesn't mean I need awoof things. I know how other threads works. No space for spammers and scammers

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2020
zuraking:
go and be updating your thread sir if you don't have any house clearance to sale.

Cc Dominique lalasticlala mydn44

Oga, you have made 5 similar posts on this particular page, and none of them is an advert or request for prices. Dont you think you are also spamming this thread with your obnoxious actions?

Please, allow people conduct their business in peace. It is the buyers you should be informing to do their due diligence. I will report you to the mods for breaking rule 18 ooo... grin cheesy grin

Well, we hope you will still be doing your police work with the same vigour by this same time next week.

Happy Sunday, bro

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Bla bla bla.......
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sociologymajor: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2020
zuraking:
Bla bla bla.......
Bro let's all be derailing las las mods will close the thread since they are not doing anything.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2020
zuraking:
[s][/s]

Pained phone sell.

I have never bought anything here. I need sanity here doesn't mean I need awoof things. I know how other threads works. No space for spammers and scammers

So, i am a phone seller now, right? Hahahaha...typical Nairalander. Instead of providing a logical argument as a rejoinder to the post, you attack my person.

So, you dont buy stuffs here, but you want to cleanse the thread for us. Awww...thats really nice of you. You must be related to Jesus from birth. Hope sey you go still dey do this your work by tomorrow, next week and even next month.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Washing Machine For sale, very neat no faults
If You around Alimosho (Isheri-idimu Axis) and can pick it up. Call me On 08071056794
Model - Wp750R
Wash/Spin - 5KG/3KG
Good Morning
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liadi2(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Good morning please if you have CPU for sale please call me 09028384571
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by victormartyn(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2020
sociologymajor:
I have an Urgent need for money.
I want to sell off my Laptop, I just got it on Monday September 21st, never knew something unexpected would happen on Wednesday
Got it for 92k on Monday

Model: HP 650 Core i5
500gb HDD
4gb Ram
4hrs battery life.

As clean as new. Just did all installations.

07089362583 call or whatsapp

60k serious buyer. 09.030.14.2488
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
victormartyn:

60k serious buyer. 09.030.14.2488

Hmm

God will not let us have problem ooooo..

Amen

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Powerbeats 4 still available yo https:///2348034634239
One piece left

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Oga, you have made 5 similar posts on this particular page, and none of them is an advert or request for prices. Dont you think you are also spamming this thread with your obnoxious actions?

Please, allow people conduct their business in peace. It is the buyers you should be informing to do their due diligence. I will report you to the mods for breaking rule 18 ooo... grin cheesy grin

Well, we hope you will still be doing your police work with the same vigour by this same time next week.

Happy Sunday, bro

He said and I quote "I need sanity on this thread"... grin grin grin

Be like Seun has a new competitor. cry

Let's see how long he stays here...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olumzzz(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
sociologymajor:
I have an Urgent need for money.
I want to sell off my Laptop, I just got it on Monday September 21st, never knew something unexpected would happen on Wednesday
Got it for 92k on Monday

Model: HP 650 Core i5
500gb HDD
4gb Ram
4hrs battery life.

As clean as new. Just did all installations.

07089362583 call or whatsapp
Did you buy it brand new?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sociologymajor: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelynife(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Liadi2:
I have for sale in ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelynife(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Liadi2:
it is under the monitor

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saintalone: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Lovelynife:

it is under the monitor

Am I the only one that finds this extremely amusing? ���

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PrincessB1(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Lovelynife:

it is under the monitor
Funny you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (6225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SamuelLoch, jarrot(m), achorladey, oladipuposadeeq(m), Ferdiwar, qrymz(m), highmey(m), surestguy(m), kingreign(m), Joshkid(m), Digbick, kolexis, chrisdking1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.