Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6340077 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (6209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GenieXYZ: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please if you have a well-used Strong or CTL decoder for sale, and lives in the east, kindly contact me via call or chat on: 07033666876.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adebayo4christ: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
for.sale. LG HDD. 1 terrabye. pm me.08050345013

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adebayo4christ: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
this

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
WhiteLavender:

070 three five three one two six seven eight
Alright, thanks. I'll contact you soon.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nurey(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

The pattern both TV are produced will surely be different because their model no is not the same..but their build quality will be very different and the difference is not just packaging....
Engineers prefer the first pix because the parts are readily available to get and also very simple to work with because they are all produced in the same pattern no Matter the name of the brand and that's one of the reason it is cheaper
Most of the TV produced now are made to be able to work in other countries effectively
And also new products of Australia, Malaysia and so on are far better than all these fouani....even their tokunbo are very ok when it comes to durability

And that is one of the reason I love Samsung products because they are very good in what they do and they don't verify substandard products to other countries to be used and that is one of the reason u can easily identify the real one from its counterpart

baba forget it there is no substandard anything or fake anything, all lies in technology used and standard of a country. The difference is screen type LED, LCD or PDP.

we don't have standard in naija so they use the cheapest screen type just to cut cost, that's why when you go show room you see Sony, Philips,Samsung and midea 32inch tv and their prices are different. if you view midea from one angle you will notice black and white.

if you really know your TV screens you will pick Sony the most expensive because even within the LED family we have OLED and Co.

The difference is in technology not one is substandard or fake.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bimpsyyyyy: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thermocool deeper for sale for 30k and big generator for sale for 50k, a home theatre for sale for 40k .call or whatsapp me on 09069193297 for pick up

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

OK SIR

U can check this pics with the one above and compare

Okay. please how will some know this since the tv won't be opened for someone to see the component inside?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
nurey:

baba forget it there is no substandard anything or fake anything, all lies in technology used and standard of a country. The difference is screen type LED, LCD or PDP.

we don't have standard in naija so they use the cheapest screen type just to cut cost, that's why when you go show room you see Sony, Philips,Samsung and midea 32inch tv and their prices are different. if you view midea from one angle you will notice black and white.

if you really know your TV screens you will pick Sony the most expensive because even within the LED family we have OLED and Co.

Sir nurey which one the pdp screen again ooo. No burst my belle abeg

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mekzyjoe(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
sben2308:

pls I beg u before u take this as an insult put urself in our shoes.
Now u said 12k wen new one is 11500 without pricing at Lagos island .This is clearance sales not extortion sales .Pls let's av human feeling cuz this is getting out of hand.Pls n thnx for understanding one love
No prob bro,bt u can see it's very negotiable

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fubibemix: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
RoyalRoy:
Do not advertise anything that doesn't pertain to house hold items Pls.

No idle talks, No Ponzi scheme adverts or anything unrelated to the well being of the household.

Your post will be removed and you will be banned.

Please be warned.

MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nurey(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
suco01:

Sir nurey which one the pdp screen again ooo. No burst my belle abeg
plasma display panel
p1mp dupe p1mp
people's Don port
pork dipped pie
pop drink purge
etc
grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
nurey:

plasma display panel
p1mp dupe p1mp
people's Don port
pork dipped pie
pop drink purge
etc
grin
Lol...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by amosade30(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ac 1.5/2hp AND ps3 needed. Pm me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
amosade30:
Ac available but has compressor issh, will reduce price of repair for u, u can whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bumsielil(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Renditiondezign:
Standing beko freezer 15k

2hp lg inverter ac barely used, was in a photo studio so hardly used, good as new N100k

6 seater bench style dining table 30k

White wall mounted floating tv stand no legs 15k

L shaped white leather sofa 70k

Black center table 10k

Whatsapp me 08160765412
Location is chevron, lagos.
Is the ac still available?
What the last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by amosade30(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:

Ac available but has compressor issh, will reduce price of repair for u, u can whatsapp me on 09069193297
no thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunlawphy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
nurey:

Hmm u said there is nothing like substandard in TV abi...there is if you don't know sir
U also said the difference is screen type led, lcd but do you know there is more to that screen type u talk about..most normal led and lcd makes use of the same screen if you don't know there common difference is just the backlight technology and some other things which are built in the board and so on
And there is nothing to argue about this stuff anymore sir.....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunlawphy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
suco01:

Okay. please how will some know this since the tv won't be opened for someone to see the component inside?
U can know the authenticity of the product through it's model code on their official site
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiralwedge(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:
Thermocool deeper for sale for 30k and big generator for sale for 50k, a home theatre for sale for 40k .call or whatsapp me on 09069193297 for pick up

The deep freezer 10k?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goldwaters(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
spiralwedge:

The deep freezer 10k?
Na wa o, una de price ooo.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tina462: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
amosade30:

1.5 horse power Ac available
Chat 07034853820
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2018
sunlawphy:

U can know the authenticity of the product through it's model code on their official site

okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
NOTE: The stand isn’t the follow come.

Samsung UE50MU6100

Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
Smart View
Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.

Ultra HD certified
Integrated Speakers
UHD Up-Scaling
HDR
TV to Mobile (Mirroring)
Mobile to TV (Mirroring, DLNA)
Digital Clean View
Ultra Clean View
3 HDMI
2 Integrated USB
HDMI A / Return Ch. Support
Wireless LAN Built-in
WiFi direct
CI Slot
Ethernet (LAN)
Quad-Core Processor

Price: 220k (Negotiable)

Delivery nationwide.

0803 054 6462

https://www.nairaland.com/4404737/sound-bars-clean-brand-new/10
And
https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/u.k-tvs-smart-led-ultra-hd/12

Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cameloto: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
I am selling all my household items (Beds, Lamps, Fans, Generator, 2 Seater bench,1 Seater bench, etc) Serious Buyers only please.
We can then schedule inspections before pickup and payment.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by breadplanets(f): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
cameloto:
I am selling all my household items (Beds, Lamps, Fans, Generator, 2 Seater bench,1 Seater bench, etc) Serious Buyers only please.
pictures, prices and location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Item description

"STYLE: Russian Olympic Team Full Zip Sweater Jacket.

BOSCO is a unique brand of clothing for sports and leisure activities, created by the leading company in Russia in the field of design, fashion and retail.

BOSCO offers a completely original product named "Olympic clothing" for the teams of athletes and fans.

Sizes Available: Medium, Large, XL, and XXL

Delivery Nationwide

Price: #4,000 (Original Price is worth about #28,000-$87)

Contact
0803 054 6462

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Item description

Delivery Nationwide

Contact
0803 054 6462

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyigiggle: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
what's the make, and any issue with it?
Tina462:

1.5 horse power Ac available
Chat 07034853820
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunvick(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Can you post pictures and state your prices and a working phone number

cameloto:
I am selling all my household items
(Beds, Lamps, Fans, Generator, 2 Seater bench,1 Seater bench, etc)
Serious Buyers only please.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cameloto: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
breadplanets:
pictures, prices and location

My location ota.
Bench 35k
Generator 10k
Celling fan 3k
Bed 10k
Washing machine 60k
Suit 25k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shevon: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
shevon:
I have got a brand new (with seal) Remington HC5035 hair clipper for sale at N20,000.00 (negotiable) in Lagos (Ikeja or the Island)
Send me an email if interested or call/text me on 08053213711.
Still available

SOLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiralwedge(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Item description

BOSCO is a unique brand of clothing for sports and leisure activities, created by the leading company in Russia in the field of design, fashion and retail.

BOSCO offers a completely original product named "Olympic clothing" for the teams of athletes and fans.

Sizes Available: Medium, Large, XL, and XXL

Delivery Nationwide

Contact
0803 054 6462

Do you have the one with CCCP on it?
If not do you have other colours?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (6209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: calddon(m), Zhegxii(m), joyousmother2016, Mkelv0106(m), badeaws, shox(m), JOGICE(m), efec(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.