Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6369142 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
SOLD OUT
Shuttuope:
AirPods Pro Clone.
Only four left
Features
Name change available.
Amazing battery and amazing bass
Pop up menu
Noise cancellation feature.
Automatic ear detection
Model number in about
It has the serial number in about.
Optimised battery charging
Ear flip test
Can only meet up around ikotun
Or you pay for dispatch 1,000 - 1,500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
FamilyprideNig:

NO she didn’t call me..dispatch rider did!!!!

She never complained it wasn’t working else she wouldn’t buy. The dispatch rider called to say he couldn’t operate it and I guided him on how to operate it. That’s the sole truth. When I guided on how to operate it,he tested it and gave her satisfactory feed back.

I have never ever been involved in any fraudulent or shady transaction ever on Nairaland or anywhere. She brought names here, she never called me only accused me and the next thing we are in Nairaland ..

I thought it was ur security man abi gate man that u told on phone on how to operate it ?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
AnonymousPrideNgx56432:

1. Dispatcher confirmed it was working very well and she paid.
2. She messaged after 2 weeks that it acting up.
3. I suggested she checks the thermostat as its a good place to start when using a microwave.
4. Oga I don’t have a record of deceiving anyone else someone else would have called me out.

If it is acting up there’s no way calling out ones name on Nairaland can fixed it. I sold her a tested working used microwave..... can you ask her if she bought it non - tested?

If the item you sold isn't yours but your neighbour's (according to you) have you stopped to think if your neighbour gave you a faulty item to sell?

Have you contacted the neighbour to verify the claims? If they admit the item was faulty why not arrange to have the item returned to the neighbour and a refund given to the buyer?

If the neighbour denies foul play, lets be fair here, 2-3 weeks is not a good enough time for a microwave to go faulty. Let's assume the buyer would genuinely want the item they bought to last and not intentionally abuse it, since they paid money for it, delivery and all. Even if the buyer actually abused the item until it developed a fault, you could offer to refund a fraction of the cost to the buyer enough to take care of repair costs, or you could offer to buy another microwave for the buyer from car boot sales people if she is willing to add some money. When you find the time, you repair the faulty microwave and resell as a refurbished item.

A good seller should show concern for buyers plight. Even if you lose money sometimes, a good name is always a meal ticket to better deals.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quadriolakunle(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
numtums:
256gb SATA SSD for sale
Location Lagos
Price 15k

Is this a joke, I bought a new one 320gb at ikeja for 8k last weekend.

You people are legit making a joke outta this thread

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Freemasonry: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Resolved

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by numtums(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
quadriolakunle:

Is this a joke, I bought a new one 320gb at ikeja for 8k last weekend.

You people are legit making a joke outta this thread
SSD or HDD? please do well to confirm what you bought before saying shiiii
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Habayomie:
This is an example of clearance sale...
I bought it 50k.
Attached is the receipt of purchase...
And the current market price.
how much are u selling it?...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bruf: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Freemasonry:

You just wasted the better part of your comment calling your customer insulting names. Will you die if you explained yourself without being uncouth?
Please be kind enough to remove my name from his post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bruf: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
fannybaby:

Why don't you ask your neighbor
Please be kind enough to remove my name from his post. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Oga shut the Bleep up & geddifok outta this thread jare! So pompous for someone selling second hand goods.

Since you have millions, why are you selling your belongings?

Long time sir. Got a 24 inch flat screen TV + Working GoTV and remote from this man at 12K for someone.

That's clearance, not the ridiculous pricing we are seeing nowadays.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Foxie:
1. 4 Foreign used continental tyres 205/55/R16 - 7k each
2. Pennzoil full Synthetic motor oil 5w20 5quartz - 17k
3. Bathroom shower curtains - 1k each
4. Table and 3 chairs - 10k
5. Gotv Decoder and Remote control- 3k SOLD

Have a picture of the table and chair ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
FamilyprideNig:

Madam I would advise you desist from this madness. You bought a used microwave from my neighbor whom I introduced to Nairaland and I helped her sell her microwave. You sent a dispatch who rigorously tested it and confirmed it was in a good working state. You made payment on the report of the agent you sent to pick up. Only for you to reach out after almost 3 WEEKS OF Usage to say it is faulty and that you just started using it.. madam you are a bloody fraud and you buy things from people only to blackmail them into a refund after using and abusing what was sold in good working condition. Are you saying you bought a non-tested microwave? Or you are being mischievous and fraudulent... you better ask God for forgiveness ingrate.

Now you see reasons to hear from other party whilst adjudicating on a case BUT I don't really support name calling to be honest with you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Acrobatics01: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
dvkot:

Omo na you o!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
OneNigeria1960:
In need of 2 seats dinning set for clearance price only.

If you have, kindly holla.

Sample is attached.

Still needed.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
bruf:
Dear Nairalanders, FamilyprideNig in the person of Mr Bassey Edet Micheal of LOBUD INVEST has promised to rubbish my identity for calling him out for selling a defective microwave to me. Let this be my witness that if he decides to do that, that it's a reappraisal attack on my identity.

Hello,if I must advice,Viewing snapshots posted above ,I believe this is basically an issue of misunderstanding.The transaction involved a location"house" , dispatch and seller/security testing the said appliance. If he was dissatisfied,he wouldn't have advised you paid nor told you it's satisfactory and okay to purchase! Escrow services are also allowed by some sellers on this thread for swift deals ..
My advice: Kindly seek an avenue and redress this igniting issue with middleman seller for peace and tranquility of this forum

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is an example of clearance sale...
I bought it 50k.
Attached is the receipt of purchase...
And the current market price.
@Sonofgrace213 I hope no be the gen be this, chat me via link on my signature or drop your number make I chat you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Charlot: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Derring:

Number

Please drop yours , would add you up with a number , just misplaced my phone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
owolabi5:
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Charlot: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
gmacnoms:
your number and location

Please drop yours , would add you up with a number , just misplaced my phone And my location is Lågöş
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
FlutterDollar99:

That's the picture of the TV standing on the washing machine

Still available with cartoon
LG 32 inches 35k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Puya:

Have a picture of the table and chair ?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Charlot:

Please drop yours , would add you up with a number , just misplaced my phone And my location is Lågöş
zero 8 1 five 9 six seven 2 three five zero
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
FavRicc:
how much are u selling it?...
I'm not selling.
The previous owner bought it 80k+ and barely used it,he sold it to me 50k despite the current price being 100k+.
It even came with about 10liters of fuel.
From this thread.
Also I got an adult sport bicycle here 10k,and made only #200 repair.everything intact with front and back gears,and excellent tires.
If you bargain,and the seller declines,keep your money another deal will come by.It's not by force.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bruf: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wish2Die:

@Sonofgrace213 I hope no be the gen be this, chat me via link on my signature or drop your number make I chat you
That generator is too expensive for 75k....senwei for that matter

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Viccur(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Bro, i will be at Eleyele tomorrow, you're still interested in the hdd right so i can bring it along.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Derring: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Charlot:

Please drop yours , would add you up with a number , just misplaced my phone

+234 903 616 8734
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
revcompaty:
Fairly used CAT leather footwear. Quite rugged leather for your daily use.

PRO: Rugged and functional
CON: Little sign of use.

Ikorodu/Allen

Contact available in Signature [/s]

Still Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=revcompaty post=102727928]Fairly used CAT leather footwear. Quite rugged leather for your daily use.

PRO: Rugged and functional
CON: Little sign of use.

Ikorodu/Allen

Contact available in Signature
[/s]
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (6224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adecoollay, adeniyilamlek(m), Richnero99, jidowu84, yemitexcel(m), olaboy33(m), tejestejes(m), Balley(f), prikato, tohby2(m), Lakeside247(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.