Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6334959 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Feranchek(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
revcompaty:

I wear 45/46
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Weirdoo: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Daddyoh01:

7 still available?
Yes it is
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickyvil: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
I understand you perfectly but this is used item and there is always terms/conditions for every vendors. If an item is taken, there is a certain time frame a complaint can be made and every body knows you have to test an items before you take it home. So the mistakes is from both the seller and buyer but more on the buyer, let's just state the fact. If you tested an item and your not okay with it then no matter what the seller says its your right not buy so like I Still said, since there is not middlemen(escrow) the buy and seller have to come to a term before transacting and a writing or recording evidence must be on record. Like I said I'm not in support nor against. We just need to learn which I have learn this in a hard way now I work more with terms and conditions than just taking a sellers word.

majorbravo:

Transacting business online via social media is a whole different ball game and a risky one at that. It’s not like selling on the streets where the seller can deny the buyer and claim he never gave a receipt so never met the buyer. You have to keep in mind that this is social media and with the history of online fraud spanning close to 20 years, Nigerians have been wired to suspect everyone they meet online and have developed a system for protecting themselves.

So if you don’t show concerted effort to make your customer happy, even the slightest issue could tick the buyer off and buyer’s remorse will set in. You can be sure they will be going back online to taint your image/get justice. That is why a seller should be careful to make the customer happy, even if the customer is wrong in deed, customer is always right in theory. Show concern for their plight, they might eventually tell you not to bother that they will fix the item themselves. It’s dangerous to annoy them, buyers most times are anonymous and as such have no reputation to protect as such, you the seller have a business to run and should therefore thread carefully and be professional at all times.

Learn from the folks in 1st world countries how they handle such issues (for example eBay). The seller knows how feedback works and seeks to solve problems not compound them.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning, please quote me if you have ceiling fan for sale
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xbolmax: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Xbolmax:
Bates corporate shoe for sale
Used once
25k neg
Abule-egba Lagos
still available bring your price let deal real fast
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by herkeem: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Baby things for sale
081.... 382215.60
Sold

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manlawal(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Funpeter:
person post LG TV 43" 65k ooooo your own na made of gold?
must I give same price with someone
Most of you who are commenting are not even ready to buy and yet you keep complaining , are we having same reason for selling it.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manlawal(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
spamboot:
What the size of the frame, 25k
45k last 4.5 by 6
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Viccur(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Viccur:
UBrand new Haysenser 500G External Hard drive with USB3.0
Price: 11k
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Viccur(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Viccur:
A used 3KG gas cylinder in good condition wanted

3k budget

Location is Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
ceasare:
i hv 2 single setter for give away ...anybody around ikotun,igando,ijegun feel free to holla...contact on my signature

still available for anybody intrested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jones90: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
manlawal:
Bed frame ------50k
Ox fan -------28k
Lg TV 42" ---------- 75k

You want to sell LCD tv 75k?

Abi no be LCD i dey see so undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
nickyvil:
I understand you perfectly but this is used item and there is always terms/conditions for every vendors. If an item is taken, there is a certain time frame a complaint can be made and every body knows you have to test an items before you take it home. So the mistakes is from both the seller and buyer but more on the buyer, let's just state the fact. If you tested an item and your not okay with it then no matter what the seller says its your right not buy so like I Still said, since there is not middlemen(escrow) the buy and seller have to come to a term before transacting and a writing or recording evidence must be on record. Like I said I'm not in support nor against. We just need to learn which I have learn this in a hard way now I work more with terms and conditions than just taking a sellers word.

I agree that there should be some terms of transaction. It doesnt matter who was right or wrong in this case. I'm only saying, this matter would not have escalated if the right steps were taken to resolve it privately. The buyer has lessons to learn as well, but most times when an issue is dragged online, the seller suffers. So the seller should not assume they don't have to take precaution also.

The best lawyers try to resolve an issue before it gets to court. Even if either one of them is right 100%, their manner of approach would determine how the judge/jury sees the case. The best sellers adopt this form of approach. I have bought some things on Nairaland and can attest to good sellers who have given me items that broke down immediately I got home, their conduct and honesty during and after the sale makes me overlook the issue, especially if it's a minor case I can fix with the help of a local artisan. After all a used item is not supposed to be as pristine and perfect as new and that's why it costs less. In this case, the seller could have courteously explained why the item is not liable for a refund or offered some form of settlement (even if they are sure the buyer won't take it) instead of initially ignoring or claiming the user spoilt the item themselves. Even if the initial silence was for a genuine reason, his conduct after eventually showing up would put any buyer off immediately. You were nice before the sale, begging the rider not to leave until you have had a chance to show how the item works, why turn bitter afterwards because of a complaint? insulting the buyer and even bringing the sellers husband/family into the public show of shame is only painting yourself in bad light. Businesses thrive on reputation.

That said, I'm happy they are working on resolving the issue. We look forward to more responsible transactions on this platform and others.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Funpeter: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=manlawal post=102781053] must I give same price with someone
Most of you who are commenting are not even ready to by and yet you keep complaining , are we having same reason for selling it. [/quote ] I grab bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
New in

Louis Vuitton
5 pairs above 10,000/pair

Less than 5 pairs 11,000/pair

1 pair 11,500

Size 42-45

Nationwide delivery available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lamzee(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
# Deal Post AIN

SAMSUNG S10 PLUS
128GB DUOS
PRISM GREEN
160k SOLD

IPHONE 11 64GB
RED CU
BH- 96%
Slight edge scratches
195k SOLD

LENOVO L380 YOGA
INTEL COREI5-7200U
7TH GEN
512GB SSD
8GB RAM
X360
KEYBOARD LIGHT
TOUCHSCREEN
FINGERPRINT
230k SOLD

DELL INSPIRON 15 X360
7000 SERIES
INTEL COREI7-6500U
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
X360
KEYBOARD LIGHT
TOUCHSCREEN
220k SOLD

ACER ASPIRE 3 A315-56
INTEL COREI5- 1035G1
10TH GEN
FHD GRAPHICS
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
190k SOLD

DELL LATITUDE E7440
INTEL COREI5
320GB HARD DISK
8GB RAM
KEYBOARD LIGHT
120k SOLD

DELL LATITUDE E7240
INTEL COREI5
256GB SSD
4GB RAM
110k SOLD

DELL LATITUDE E5450
INTEL COREI5-5300U
320GB HARD DISK
4GB RAM
110k SOLD

HP 250
INTEL CELERON
250GB HARD DISK
4GB RAM
65k SOLD

HP STREAM 11
INTEL
32GB SSD
4GB RAM
65k SOLD

IPHONE XSMAS
64GB WW
Slight Edge Scratches
175k SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manlawal(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jones90:

You want to sell LCD tv 75k?

Abi no be LCD i dey see so undecided
yes
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
anuoreangel:
New in

Louis Vuitton
5 pairs above 10,000/pair

Less than 5 pairs 11,000/pair

1 pair 11,500

Size 42-45

Nationwide delivery available

5k ?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gbolahan111: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
iPhone XR 64GB - Black
Worldwide Unlocked
Mint
True Tone Active
Face ID Active
BH 97
N145k
Lagos (Escrow Available)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickyvil: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
We are on the same page, the way you present yourself and manner of approach really matters in transacting and for this the seller really screwed up big time but I don't want yo be a judge cos both of them to me are trying to claim innocent and at one point in time, they both called each others first and last time. What happened already happened and not in every situations customer are right as long as there is terms/rules of operations. Both are at fault, both are trying to claim right and want us to see them as An Angel. If you have deal on offer up, the some sellers there sell refurbish or fake product, if your not able to confirm the authenticity of the product especially phones, then your on your own

majorbravo:

I agree that there should be some terms of transaction. It doesnt matter who was right or wrong in this case. I'm only saying, this matter would not have escalated if the right steps were taken to resolve it privately. The buyer has lessons to learn as well, but most times when an issue is dragged online, the seller suffers. So the seller should not assume they don't have to take precaution also.

The best lawyers try to resolve an issue before it gets to court. Even if either one of them is right 100%, their manner of approach would determine how the judge/jury sees the case. The best sellers adopt this form of approach. I have bought some things on Nairaland and can attest to good sellers who have given me items that broke down immediately I got home, their conduct and honesty during and after the sale makes me overlook the issue, especially if it's a minor case I can fix with the help of a local artisan. After all a used item is not supposed to be as pristine and perfect as new and that's why it costs less. In this case, the seller could have courteously explained why the item is not liable for a refund or offered some form of settlement (even if they are sure the buyer won't take it) instead of initially ignoring or claiming the user spoilt the item themselves. Even if the initial silence was for a genuine reason, his conduct after eventually showing up would put any buyer off immediately. You were nice before the sale, begging the rider not to leave until you have had a chance to show how the item works, why turn bitter afterwards because of a complaint? insulting the buyer and even bringing the sellers husband/family into the public show of shame is only painting yourself in bad light. Businesses thrive on reputation.

That said, I'm happy they are working on resolving the issue. We look forward to more responsible transactions on this platform and others.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
To sell?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
.djk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
nickyvil:

I'm not in support or against but electrical go go faulty at any time even with warranty.. Anybody buying used items must have it at the back of his mind that he/she is gambling that's why it need to be tested and apart from testing come to agreement with the seller that within so period if the item developed faults, the seller either refunds or repair??

The right word is EMPATHY (the ability to understand and share the feeling of others)..At first the seller was making sense but he lack empathy.

He kept saying the item was sold 2-3 weeks ago. Are you saying a microwave is supposed to last 2 to 3 week? Either used or new?

Also, he kept saying it was tested, yes i agree it was tested, but by who? A dispatched rider? Abeg i have a microwave at home and here in my office, i still struggles with it especially those ones with many buttons. The buyer wasn't saying the machines isn't working. She said it work for a few mins and STOP! So i assumed it was tested for a few mins with the dispatched rider, and THEY STOP it! Dispatch rider assume its okay now so far e dey hot! Is that not all there is in a microwave.

All we ask for is FULL DISCLOSURE.....tell your buyer EVERYTHING they need to know, defective item can be sold as clearance, infact one of the reason why an item can be sold as clearance might be because it is defective, but please, FULL DISCLOSURE.

Even after everything, a new or used item can still be sold and it get bad, not seller or buyers fault. This is where we need to show EMPATHY.

A woman told you she just gave birth and that is the reason she has not been able to personally test the MCW in 2 weeks and you talk carelessly at her in such manner, you are not fair. Do you know how difficult it is to raise a kobo in this harsh economy now?

Please, lets always show some empathy in our dealings here.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
nickyvil:

I'm not in support or against but electrical go go faulty at any time even with warranty.. Anybody buying used items must have it at the back of his mind that he/she is gambling that's why it need to be tested and apart from testing come to agreement with the seller that within so period if the item developed faults, the seller either refunds or repair??

The right word is EMPATHY (the ability to understand and share the feeling of others)..At first the seller was making sense but he lack empathy.

He kept saying the item was sold 2-3 weeks ago. Are you saying a microwave is supposed to last 2 to 3 week? Either used or new?

Also, he kept saying it was tested, yes i agree it was tested, but by who? A dispatched rider? Abeg i have a microwave at home and here in my office, i still struggles with it especially those ones with many buttons. The buyer wasn't saying the machines isn't working. She said it work for a few mins and STOP! So i assumed it was tested for a few mins with the dispatched rider, and THEY STOP it! Dispatch rider assume its okay now so far e dey hot! Is that not all there is in a microwave. And that whatsapp chat is all any discerning mind needs to see to know what truly transpire...And if you believe there is any NEIGHBOR in the whole transaction, you need to have your head check.

All we ask for is FULL DISCLOSURE.....tell your buyer EVERYTHING they need to know, defective item can be sold as clearance, infact one of the reason why an item can be sold as clearance might be because it is defective, but please, FULL DISCLOSURE.

Even after everything, a new or used item can still be sold and it get bad, not seller or buyers fault. This is where we need to show EMPATHY.

A woman told you she just gave birth and that is the reason she has not been able to personally test the MCW in 2 weeks and you talk carelessly at her in such manner, you are not fair. Do you know how difficult it is to raise a kobo in this harsh economy now?

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Masterbiodun: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
aizakun:

Can the dispenser go for 20k?

No sir,30k! it has a fridge too and I'm also giving a CWAY bottle, it's a good deal if you ask me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
herkeem:
Baby things for sale
081.... 382215.60
Interested in the rocker
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
herkeem:
Baby things for sale
081.... 382215.60
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prehciousness: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Prehciousness:
Contact me for this clean 2012 model iMac. Call 09096611955.

Still available.
Price:100k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
dapotemi:

Also, he kept saying it was tested, yes i agree it was tested, but by who? A dispatched rider? Abeg i have a microwave at home and here in my office, i still struggles with it especially those ones with many buttons. The buyer wasn't saying the machines isn't working. She said it work for a few mins and STOP! So i assumed it was tested for a few mins with the dispatched rider, and THEY STOP it! Dispatch rider assume its okay now so far e dey hot! Is that not all there is in a microwave. And that whatsapp chat is all any discerning mind needs to see to know what truly transpire...And if you believe there is any NEIGHBOR in the whole transaction, you need to have your head check.

You made a statement concerning if a neighbor was truly involved, have you also thought if what the buyer said about her condition is true?

Both sides faulted regardless, we are just speculating on what both parties presented, her side, his side and the truth

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyfield1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
dearygally:
Available
What's 20 and is it a freezer?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rapheal00(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
lekbel09:
Xiaomi Redmi 9T
128/6gb RAM
Comes with box and brand new charger
Price is 70k...

Hmu on 09060175155 if interested

Can it go for 55k.........i"m a serious buyer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: djaybaba, waleco2008, hemarnuael, Soffy3310c and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.