Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6366114 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (6223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Looking at the picture, one can easily deduce that the guy is the type that love flexing but don’t want to hustle legitimately to make the money they want to flex with.

He is probably a full time scammer. Or how can one receive payment for 3 days and refused to send the item which payment was made for.

Op is he doesn’t respond to you in the time frame you gave him. Just publish all his details including your WhatsApp chat with him. He will be blacklisted on nairaland for life .

I was previously thinking of contacting him/her about the freezer, but when I checked the date the seller account was registered on nairaland, I chose not to.

I can only pray for the dude who sent money that this doesn’t turn ugly.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sheffdon: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cutezt:

Let me take both painting for 15k
hello sir. I want to learn video editing so as to freelance with it. Pls i need your advice on it sir

I know that you are always busy but pls spare some time to answer me pls. This is very urgent.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by roqrules04(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
ScammerUkpayaho:

FRAUD ALERT! FRAUD ALERT!! FRAU ALERT!!!

Ukpayahor the only thing you have given me so far are shades of a scammer.
I sent money to Ukpayahor on the morning of two days ago for the freezer he advertised here. He immediately told me he is going from Warri to Portharcourt where the freezer is to send to me. I called him yesterday afternoon since I didn't hear from him, he told me he was on the road but he had said he was leaving day before yesterday. In the evening I called him again to know if he had arrived and how he is sending the freezer to me? he refused to pick my calls. Today I called him in the morning he also refused to pick my calls. I sent him WhatsApp message asking if he has put the freezer on the way to me, he didn't read it though he was online, then I sent him another message that I will start working on his case if he doesn't give me any tangible thing by 10am before he responded that I should be patient he will get back to me. I don't know why I should be patient indefinitely? I also don't know if it's the freezer I sent money for or the one I want to beg for that he will get back to me on as I am yet to see why he prioritize himself here? It seemed he came to collect money to settle himself while I should stand still till he decides otherwise because he is running his life like nothing happened.

He transacted with me on 09021498333 which he also uses to run his WhatsApp TV called " the sweet spot". The first few times I called, it was his live in girlfriend who picked, apparently they run their shiit together and she is very much in the know, also it was her account he asked me to send money into.

I'm giving him little time to clear himself before I bring more details on him. Below is picture of him and his girlfriend whose account received my money.

Cc. Sanchez01
Freemasonry
Feranmhine

Report the bank account to CBN and also mail the bank too with evidence of payment

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
LifeMapEmpire:
Every woman loves a black handbag! Looking for a unique gift for that special someone? This luxury bag is available for QUICK SALE (BRAND NEW in its carton)

I can deliver Free, if you reside in Lagos. Only serious buyers should contact�

Please call/WhatsApp: 08020809282

N.B: Only 3 in stock, first come is first to be served!
put price jarey
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shuttuope:
AirPods Pro Clone with noise cancellation.
Features
Name change available.
Amazing battery and amazing bass
Pop up menu
Noise cancellation feature.
Automatic ear detection
Model number in about
It has the serial number in about.
Optimised battery charging
Ear flip test
Delivery is not free.
Can only meet up around Iyana iba, Lasu, obadore, ikotun, Igando, isheri, egbeda.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
ScammerUkpayaho:

I sent money to Ukpayahor on the morning of two days ago for the freezer he advertised here. He immediately told me he is going from Warri to Portharcourt where the freezer is to send to me. I called him yesterday afternoon since I didn't hear from him, he told me he was on the road but he had said he was leaving day before yesterday. In the evening I called him again to know if he had arrived and how he is sending the freezer to me? he refused to pick my calls. Today I called him in the morning he also refused to pick my calls. I sent him WhatsApp message asking if he has put the freezer on the way to me, he didn't read it though he was online, then I sent him another message that I will start working on his case if he doesn't give me any tangible thing by 10am before he responded that I should be patient he will get back to me. I don't know why I should be patient indefinitely? I also don't know if it's the freezer I sent money for or the one I want to beg for that he will get back to me on as I am yet to see why he prioritize himself here? It seemed he came to collect money to settle himself while I should stand still till he decides otherwise because he is running his life like nothing happened.

He transacted with me on 09021498333 which he also uses to run his WhatsApp TV called " the sweet spot". The first few times I called, it was his live in girlfriend who picked, apparently they run their shiit together and she is very much in the know, also it was her account he asked me to send money into.

I'm giving him little time to clear himself before I bring more details on him. Below is picture of him and his girlfriend whose account received my money.

Cc. Sanchez01
Freemasonry
Feranmhine
i have always said this,,, any newly opened moniker is likely to be a scam !!! He opened his account may 29...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
ScammerUkpayaho:

Cc. Sanchez01
Freemasonry
Feranmhine

For him mind na bonnie n Clyde them b.make una deal with am motoporosly angry

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mohike2003: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
House Clearance Sales..(relocation)
Dining table with four chairs....20k (sold)
TV stand....10k (sold)
Table top Gas cooker (auto burner no need for matches)....10k (sold)
Book shelf (without the books)....5k (sold)

Location is Surulere (Lagos Mainland)...please call or chat 07032834729 on WhatsApp only...I don't do delivery as I am available for pickup on weekends

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blaqorbit(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys. Please I have a hisense fridge. 100l one door. I want to know which generator can carry it comfortably with a television. Something affordable. I don't know much about generators. Don't air me biko .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Sugargul post=102839179][/quote]

Scanfrost picture and 40k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sugargul:
I recently got a new and started furnishing but God has answered my JAPA prayers. For this reason, I am selling my properties.

1. 49 inch Samsung UHD Smart Tv Series 6
Price 200,000. Used for 2 weeks only.

Features:
49” UHD TV
Series 6
Resolution 3840*2160 (4K)
3 HDMI
2 USB
4K UHD TV
Smart Hub
HDR 10+
UHD Up-Scaling
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
UHD Dimming
Pure Color
Wide Viewing Angle
Dolby Digital Plus
TV To Mobile Mirroring
Samsung One Remote
360 Design
Built-In Wifi

2. Bed frame and bed 4 by 6. Price N70,000
Bed frame alone 46,000

3. TV stand Price N30,000

4. Modern Center table N36,000

Bedframe 30k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Freemasonry:

Hello bro

Please there’s a complaint against you.
A customer has reported that you’re yet to deliver an item 3 days after it was paid for, and you’ve not given any satisfactory explanation as to the delay.
I’m inclined to give you the opportunity to clear your good name and redeem your reputation.
We are anxious for this to be speedily resolved in a mutually satisfactory way.

He newly registered that account as observed . Let's always try do some research before transactions

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
majorbravo:

I was previously thinking of contacting him/her about the freezer, but when I checked the date the seller account was registered on nairaland, I chose not to.

I can only pray for the dude who sent money that this doesn’t turn ugly.

Nice

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Leisureworld:
Hey guys,

Thanks for your constant patronage.

We have new ins that so many you can lounge in.

Note that you can rock our lounge wears however you want. Sleep, lounge, quicky errands, travel light. All join

What about male
Please chat with us o. Whatsapp 08035737621

The ones attached are 4,500 only. Picture you madam in this smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Freemasonry: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrsdaniel:

He newly registered that account as observed . Let's always try do some research before transactions

You’re very correct.
I’m trying very hard to restrain myself from jumping to conclusions yet.
I have contacted him via WhatsApp and he has read my messages, but no response yet. I’m assuming he’s tied up.

I’m still hopeful that he’ll respond and let us resolve this like civilized people.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
ScammerUkpayaho:

Thank you!!
Just saw this on his posts. Could this be the issue?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bluntspade: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
bluntspade:
HP 655
AMD dual core processor
6gb RAM
500GB HDD
15.6 inches screen

Movies and games installed

PRICE: 65k

Call/Whatsapp: 0 8 0 940 22 862
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ScammerUkpayaho: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
majorbravo:

I asked him about this, he sent a receipt that he has cleared it since, that it was held because the receipt was not with him. The date of this and the receipt he claimed cleared the freezer were before he came to advertise here with a generator. He has also Previously put up a house for sale too. Now if this is the issue, does this not show how wicked his mind is?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ausproxi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
ausproxi:
iPhone X 64gb
BH 88%
With Face ID and True Tone
Comes with complete charger, pouch and screen guard

Slight negotiable
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
majorbravo:

Smiled reading that but it's not really sensible conveying electronic within village terrain without receipt talk more of highway or busy metropolitan routes.An experience around just Onitsha area is quite frustrating.The OP says he reads WhatsApp messages without replying but let's hope this ends well

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutezt(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sheffdon:
hello sir. I want to learn video editing so as to freelance with it. Pls i need your advice on it sir

I know that you are always busy but pls spare some time to answer me pls. This is very urgent.

Hello good evening, mail me at
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
ScammerUkpayaho:

I asked him about this, he sent a receipt that he has cleared it since, that it was held because the receipt was not with him. The date of this and the receipt he claimed cleared the freezer were before he came to advertise here with a generator. He has also Previously put up a house for sale too. Now if this is the issue, does this not show how wicked his mind is?
I sure hope this guy/lady has a good explanation for their silence/time wasting. Cos if this person eventually turns out to be a scammer then you are dealing with a seasoned/hardened one.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
oyetpel:
Tecno Spark K7 for sale.
1gb
16gb
Crack on screen working fine.

Make me an offer
can u send it to Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrsdaniel:

Smiled reading that but it's not really sensible conveying electronic within village terrain without receipt talk more of highway or busy metropolitan routes.An experience around just Onitsha area is quite frustrating.The OP says he reads WhatsApp messages without replying but let's hope this ends well
Same here (at bolded)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by redgem(f): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please, I need dstv 90cm dish and installation tools. No lnb or decoder needed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ScammerUkpayaho: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
majorbravo:

I sure hope this guy/lady has a good explanation for their silence/time wasting. Cos if this person eventually turns out to be a scammer then you are dealing with a seasoned/hardened one.
If they turn out so, they SURE won't come out with their lives intact with this one!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Foxie:
1. 4 Foreign used continental tyres 205/55/R16 - 7k each
2. Pennzoil full Synthetic motor oil 5w20 5quartz - 17k
3. Bathroom shower curtains - 1k each
4. Table and 3 chairs - 10k
5. Gotv Decoder and Remote control- 3k SOLD

I’ll need the shower curtain (2 maybe)
Where’s your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
redgem:
Please, I need dstv 90cm dish and installation tools. No lnb or decoder needed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Baker77:
Anyone with Gotv for clearance sale??
your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Uniquewise:
Now available for pickup

4*6bed. Very neat
Bedframe only pls
37k firm

WhatsApp Only 08133056804
can you send this frame to Enugu ? Is the price negotiable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (6223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m), sheantip(m), veloce(m), Valenjay and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.