Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6340838 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (6209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
yehmy:
It's true the money is in the account go to Access bank and get your money, my source confirmed it

Thank you bro,

I need a court order before the money can be reversed though, I have gone to the court for the processing

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kacism(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
This tv people should create their own thread and argue their oled and kled bikonu.. When u think u have learnt something, another person will come and confuse us again.. Abeg e don do grin grin

theenchanter:
Wahala for this tv matter o..... One would think he/she has learnt one or two things, fiam, what u think u've learnt will be evaporating into thin air right before ur very own eyes in split seconds!

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fairly-used Peep-Toe Nude Pink Dress Shoe with cute heels for Girls Ages 4 - 6.
Brand: American Eagle
Price: N4,500
Pick up: New Oko-Oba, Abule-Egba
WhatsApp 0816 4993 389

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by inyangd4: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Are you in Lagos?
Can it go for 100k?
Can I pick it on Sunday?

damdam995:
40" hisense smart TV
Condition is almost new.
Price 120k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oluwabengz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
affordablefads:

TOKUNBO GAS BURNER COOKER

PAY-ON-DELIVERY

Order Now!

Drop your number sir.

Cylinder Detector Fryer Gas Gear Grill Hob Hood Hot Microwave Plate Smoke Steamer Toaster Warmer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thank you bro,

I need a court order before the money can be reversed though, I have gone to the court for the processing
Nice one i hope d guy ranting that money can't be refunded can learn now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saint2ace(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
saint2ace:
[s]2pcs used original fullriver batteries ..... 50k per piece or best price.[/s]
Used 1kva 12v Prag inverter ....... 55k
Used 2.5kva 24v prag inverter.......77k
[s]Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k[/s]

All prices are slightly negotiable...... Serious buyers can contact me on zero8zero6742397zero.... WhatsApp only pls....

[quote author=saint2ace post=104500773]

One more piece of Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k

Prag 1kva still available... 55k

1pc Brand new Qasa rechargeable ceiling fan 56" available, get a free qasa rechargeable lamp ....... 28k

Prag 1kva sold.....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Personal used iPhone 6s 16gb is up for sale
Neat
Battery health 80%
Price 37k
Reach me on 07063.884158
Perfect condition

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sanchez01:
We are a representation of people in government, which is why Nigeria can't better anytime soon. You have been outed more than once for attaching ridiculous prices to used items and current prices of the products (new ones) are posted in other to strengthen and back up the claim that your pricing is ridiculous. But you think people are after your business, that's one.

You got called out for posting an item and lifting the supposed picture of the item from someone's thread they created in 2017. The proper thing to do should be to apologise for being sloppy and keep quiet. Instead, you have never stopped ranting about how haters can't kill your business and demotivate you while at it. Typically, you would soon go to church and ask God to strike down anyone antagonizing your business, supposedly by fire.

The same way people in government get criticised and instead of working on those areas, they brand critics haters of democracy and good governance.

I often believe there is no witch anywhere seeking to destroy anyone's business. Rotten attitude, being unapologetic in the face of wrong doing and being unnecessarily defensive is enough to knock off anyone out of business for good.

While you are bothered about your e-enemies, don't forget to work on your personality which isn't difficult to see. If you are rude, greedy, unwise and uncultured, you can't stay in business for long. It isn't rocket science and not even prayer from the highest mountains can save you.

Aren't you rather being so hasty in your conclusions though? You started the whole bickering, not even about pictures; that came in later by another poster. This is barely 24hrs and here you are demanding I produce pictures - to make you happy, or what? I know you're not concerned about correcting any wrong. Your motives are clear enough to me (you can read that anyway you want too)

Back to the topic, I decided to do this for the benefit of those who may genuinely wish to see the proofs that I truly have this Binatone air cooler. I already explained why I used the other photo that's not mine.

Pls note, I don't sleep on Nairaland. I have a day job which takes much of my time, and try to squeeze out time to also attend to my business here. It's unrealistic of you and anyone else to be dictating when you expect me to answer your questions. I'm doing this for the sake of clearing the dirt some of you are trying so hard to pile on me. Where this particular item is, the people there, like other reasonable people, also.work, and this is the earliest they could snap the pictures to me and send.

The pictures are here...I rest my case.

PS. They say he who alleges must prove. Kindly show evidence of your own air cooler that you bought brand new for 49k, which even though I tried to correct you was most likely a smaller size, hence the cheaper price. But No, you would have none of that; that doesn't fit the narrative you've been trying so hard to push.

Ok. You can now have the floor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6661732/clearance-sales-household-goods#103940732

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
I also have a video to boot, lol. Nairaland, unfortunately does not allow videos. The remote shows well on the video.

Anyone that still feels this is not enough, well, that can't be my issue any longer.

Lessons have been learnt obviously. I always seek to improve over every Call Outs, including those meant to hurt without justification. I will continue to strive to be a better dealer, not just here, but also out of here. All these will make me even stronger, Yes.

Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Who has small table fridge for sale ?

Please reply with picture and price.
Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
KunlexyInc1:
IPad mini 2 available (UK used)
Neatness is 8/10
1/32g variant
WiFi only
6047mah

Price: 50K (slightly negotiable)

Location is Lagos, contact on signature. Can be waybilled anywhere smiley
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
Here

upload a pic of it working
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
Uniquewise:

Aren't you rather being so hasty in your conclusions though? You started the whole bickering, not even about pictures; that came in later by another poster. This is barely 24hrs and here you are demanding I produce pictures - to make you happy, or what? I know you're not concerned about correcting any wrong. Your motives are clear enough to me (you can read that anyway you want too)

Back to the topic, I decided to do this for the benefit of those who may genuinely wish to see the proofs that I truly have this Binatone air cooler. I already explained why I used the other photo that's not mine.

Pls note, I don't sleep on Nairaland. I have a day job which takes much of my time, and try to squeeze out time to also attend to my business here. It's unrealistic of you and anyone else to be dictating when you expect me to answer your questions. I'm doing this for the sake of clearing the dirt some of you are trying so hard to pile on me. Where this particular item is, the people there, like other reasonable people, also.work, and this is the earliest they could snap the pictures to me and send.

The pictures are here...I rest my case.

PS. They say he who alleges must prove. Kindly show evidence of your own air cooler that you bought brand new for 49k, which even though I tried to correct you was most likely a smaller size, hence the cheaper price. But No, you would have none of that; that doesn't fit the narrative you've been trying so hard to push.

Ok. You can now have the floor.

[/s]
Won't bother to read this as I consider this irrelevant to my time. I have no interest in your air cooler. I have exactly the same brand and the same size. I only pointed out your ridiculous pricing while someone else pointed out the fact that you stole the image you used. Whether or not it's yours or something you are getting commission for is your cup of coffee, not mine.

Nowhere did I mention 'unique' let alone 'wise' in my post but since you caught your sub, you are not the only seller on here. You have practically picked a fight with everyone who has had a contrary opinion about what you are hawking. Yesterday, it was someone you claimed you refused to sell an item to and then you deviated to talk about the personal life of probably the same person not being able to handle rejection. Classic market woman bickering for someone who relies on customers to sell.

Know this, it has been pointed out severally that your items are priced beyond market prices for new ones and someone advised you opened a thread to list them there which you did. I don't have a problem with you or your items. However, if the ridiculousness is obvious, I will point them out. After all, the thread states 'clearance', innit? Part of what I do on a daily basis see that I write reviews. If you are getting demotivated as a result of being called out for errors, greed or common oversights, then good for you. Take it as part of your learning process.

However, the market-woman bickering pattern you've been exhibiting since yesterday will only ruin the tiny reputation you have amassed over time. And please, stop sounding like someone who is depressed. If you are so sensitive in real life, then work on becoming a better person, apologise swiftly and move on. The moment you start showing emotions in the manner you do, it unconsciously reinforces your errors rather than correct them.

You haven't even been half criticised as Anu.oreangel as far as I know but you have cried the most. I honestly wonder how you don't have a thick skin, can't stomach criticisms but won't stop responding to everyone who comes at you to 'destroy your business'.

32 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Goldenheritage: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
affordablefads:

TOKUNBO GAS BURNER COOKER

PAY-ON-DELIVERY

Order Now!
Hi bro, I have sent you mail since the day this advert was posted but you aren't responding not replying to the mail.

Cylinder Detector Fryer Gas Gear Grill Hob Hood Hot Microwave Plate Smoke Steamer Toaster Warmer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
[s]Won't bother to read this as I consider this irrelevant to my time. I have no interest in your air cooler. I have exactly the same brand and the same size. I only pointed out your ridiculous pricing while someone else pointed out the fact that you stole the image you used. Whether or not it's yours or something you are getting commission for is your cup of coffee, not mine.

Nowhere did I mention 'unique' let alone 'wise' in my post but since you caught your sub, you are not the only seller on here. You have practically picked a fight with everyone who has had a contrary opinion about what you are hawking. Yesterday, it was someone you claimed you refused to sell an item to and then you deviated to talk about the personal life of probably the same person not being able to handle rejection. Classic market woman bickering for someone who relies on customers to sell.

Know this, it has been pointed out severally that your items are priced beyond market prices for new ones and someone advised you opened a thread to list them there which you did. I don't have a problem with you or your items. However, if the ridiculousness is obvious, I will point them out. After all, the thread states 'clearance', innit? Part of what I do on a daily basis see that I write reviews. If you are getting demotivated as a result of being called out for errors, greed or common oversights, then good for you. Take it as part of your learning process.

However, the market-woman bickering pattern you've been exhibiting since yesterday will only ruin the tiny reputation you have amassed over time. And please, stop sounding like someone who is depressed. If you are so sensitive in real life, then work on becoming a better person, apologise swiftly and move on. The moment you start showing emotions in the manner you do, it unconsciously reinforces your errors rather than correct them.

You haven't even been half criticised as Anu.oreangel as far as I know but you have cried the most. I honestly wonder how you don't have a thick skin, can't stomach criticisms but won't stop responding to everyone who comes at you to 'destroy your business'.[/s]

Now trying to sound clever bah? Typical. You didn't bother to read, yet you somehow managed to know the content (telepathically), as to construct another epistle. So much talk, little sense.

Now consider yourself ignored. Permanently.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flooerin(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
tejestejes:

Please can it power a pump machine?
What's the capacity?

Yes
Capacity is 1.8kva

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Krosslife(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Krosslife:
3 New KGM Strong
Plastic White Chairs plus

WS BT Speaker for Sale.

Location is Unilag Road Akoka.

Price is #9k, but negotiable.

Still available. Who will help us buy o?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sholikay(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chei!.. @ unique .wise and Sanchez. 01 ..e don do...this una English for this banters too much... Biko,if care is not taken,we will lock you out in za oza room cheesy ,to go and settle out ooo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lusola15: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lusola15:
HP 620 laptop for sale
160gb hard disk
2gb ram
3 USB ports
HDMI port
Bluetooth, wireless, webcam
Battery lasts 1hrs+
Windows 7

Price: 39k, Slightly Negotiable

Rough but works fine

Call or Whatsapp
O8o295olo97

Abule egba-ahmadiya

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lusola15: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lusola15:
National window1.5 HP 30k

Airtel 4g mifi 5k

Call or Whatsapp

O8o295olo97

Location abule egba-ahmadiya
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lamdec(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerian used Toyota Highlander 2001 for sale. No issues at all, selling due to relocation.
First body, sound engine, AC working.

Price: 1.6m (negotiable)

Sold.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
Won't bother to read this as I consider this irrelevant to my time. I have no interest in your air cooler. I have exactly the same brand and the same size. I only pointed out your ridiculous pricing while someone else pointed out the fact that you stole the image you used. Whether or not it's yours or something you are getting commission for is your cup of coffee, not mine.

You haven't even been half criticised as Anu.oreangel as far as I know but you have cried the most. I honestly wonder how you don't have a thick skin, can't stomach criticisms but won't stop responding to everyone who comes at you to 'destroy your business'.
You're wasting your time honestly because something is not right since yesterday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tejestejes(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Flooerin:

Yes
Capacity is 1.8kva

Okay, I'll message you tomorrow morning by God's grace
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iyajelili:

You're wasting your time honestly because something is not right since yesterday.
LMAO. A quite sensitive and unapologetic individual with market woman vibes. grin

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Phranceaseco:

I have hp for 150k

The Envy is HP
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
shewenolu:
Good Evening Everyone,

The following items are less than i year since purchase and they are available for sale.
Kindly Contact this phone number if interested- 08088655568.

-Hp printer-10,000
-Bed frame plus 2 side tables-80,000
-Orthopedic mattress-100,000
-Dstv explorer with dish-50,000
What's your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uniquewise:

Now trying to sound clever bah? Typical. You didn't bother to read, yet you somehow managed to know the content (telepathically), as to construct another epistle. So much talk, little sense.

Now consider yourself ignored. Permanently.

Can you two just get married already or something
undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (6209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tosho55, oluremmy234(m), Arthaus(m), shegsbotti, dedeorji(m), Doris4ever(m), blackbone989(m), Boogyman557 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.