Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6370066 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chibzee2: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi, guys. I ordered all All Star Goretex limited edition from the US, but unfortunately, they sent a shoe a length bigger than mine. The size sent is US12 and i wear 11.5 or 11. I will attach all pictures here comparing my regular size too. The shoe is up for sale to anyone interested. bought it for $110 plus shipping, but ill sell it for a bit less to anyone interested. reply here or hit me up at blackjoeccxv@gmail.com

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheLoanGuy:
From Mile 2, take a bus going to Oshodi, tell the conductor you're going to drop at Odo-Olowu, it's two bus stops before Cele Express.
Once you get to Odo Olowu bus stop walk backwards or ask for the big wearhouse. Better still tell the conductor you're going to the big wearhouse at Odo Olowu, buses that ply that route know the place, so they'll most likely drop you in front of it.

I got this my German fridge for 85k there, it freezes for more than 48 hours after few hours of light. I could have gotten something similar at a lesser price, but I insisted on a tested fridge and didn't pay until I went to test it at a section of the wearhouse and was sure it was working fine.

They have non tested at lower prices but once you pay and take it out of the wearhouse, anything that happens to the fridge afterwards, na you know o. That one is dependent on luck or if you're willing to repair it after you take it out and anything happens.

They have different types of fridge, even for ice cream and those big ones to display drinks. Most of these big supermarket owners, restaurants etc go there to shop.

It is not only fridge they sell, there's virtually nothing that you're looking for there that you wouldn't find. That's where I grew up, there are other medium and mini wearhouse around that location.

Thanks!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
anugold:
More

Is the cross pam OK too?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
jendor123:

Bros haba!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
New hisense Microwave at 20k from a decluctter person on IG, if anyone is interested before the last one gets sold.

No be me dey sell o and I no know her o. Make nobody call me o

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
jendor123:

I need 2 PS but I am in sango ota
I can send it through the park...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by canadaishome: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone has a stroller for sale?

Child's age is 2
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by acedsportsng: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
CrownedPhoenix:
Ps 3 Slim for sale

One pad, PES, Fifa etc

Whatsapp chat/call: 081..0145..9985

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
clothingonline:

Two pieces of fully box hublot watch lol
Bye
Capital YES
DON'T defend what is not I have gotten it for ppl many times at idumota..

Stop that self defense thing biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
daddytime:
Be vigilant guys.

Here's another unrepentant scammer on the prowl all over the site.

He is definitely a scammer.

He claims to own this website and uses the pictures on the website as his.

http://www.iyowun.org.ng/

His other numbers listed.

07033383473, 07056655774

His account details:

OLUSEGUN OLADIPUPO IYOWUN
WEMA BANK

The first and second pictures are his original face, while the third one is what he uses for his nefarious act of ripping people off and what he uses as his dp on WhatsApp.
Both eyes sef like frog

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jiyke(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
moorenic:

Hunch gini?
It's so laughable
Honestly, it's laughable!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=Ugmama post=105110995][/quote]

Direct to Electric sir.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phenylalanine(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
MJ01:

Available
All sizes including duvet
What is your price like and location pls?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ernesttoby30: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
yehmy:

Zero 7 zero 6 nine 32 two 7 twenty

Tell her from YemiCrown

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by collele(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamSirPhil:
Omo... shocked Please where is this odo olowu exactly. Give me directions from mile 2.

Not far from you. Take a bus going to Cele. Stop at Ijesha. Ask people around there...or better still tell the conductor to stop you at Odo warehouse... it's along the express...That's where you will see real European stuffs for good prices...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chibzee2:
Hi, guys. I ordered all All Star Goretex limited edition from the US, but unfortunately, they sent a shoe a length bigger than mine. The size sent is US12 and i wear 11.5 or 11. I will attach all pictures here comparing my regular size too. The shoe is up for sale to anyone interested. bought it for $110 plus shipping, but ill sell it for a bit less to anyone interested. reply here or hit me up at blackjoeccxv@gmail.com

Nice shoes. Buying American shoes online are always tricky for me, their sizes are way different from the Chinko sizes flooding the Nigerian market
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chibzee2:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chibzee2: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gshems:
Thank you, but no sir

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OnyeObodo: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Some of you shouting odolowu or Alaba upandan will make people shed premium tears.

See if you don't know a family member in Alaba, don't near that market. Even fellow Igbos suffer there.

Your greed will be used against you and you will part away with serious money. All those places are devil's dens.

E.G of Scam 1 format.

An original sony home theater of 200k will be sold to you at 50,000 naira. You will scream.. "Wow. Sellers on Nairaland are thieves." Its only after receipt must have been written and money paid, then one of them will give you one tall boy speaker from the home theater telling you its actually what you bought. You will shout and scream... For where?

A fake chairman will appear later and tell you to bring receipt. Chairman will read out receipt and tell you to read too.

When you now observe the receipt you PERSONALLY SIGNED, you will now discover that what was written on the receipt was "1 Tall boy speaker for 50,000 naira only.... Zero issues".

Remember because of greed, you were in a haste to sign and run away with a supposed quality product for low price? Because God created you a thief abi? You are looking for washing machine of 3,000? Na only you waka come?

What about iron cone and rubber cone format? What about police is coming format? What about I told you not to sell this item format? What about swapping format? Even a full Aeroplane will be swapped right in front of your eyes and you will looking like mumu.

Remember, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER AT ALABA, stay away from there. Better buy from the street.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OnyeObodo: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Chibzee2:

You are not a patriotic Nigerian. Aba boys have far more quality all star sneakers than this. For far lower price. This converse for 57,000? U dey whine us?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chibzee2: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2021
OnyeObodo:

You are not a patriotic Nigerian. Aba boys have far more quality all star sneakers than this. For far lower price. This converse for 57,000? U dey whine us?
I have some of those too, but once in a while you try other things, na cruise.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 3:28am On Aug 24, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Lenovo Thinkpad T470 Laptop
(Just landed in 9ja)
Intel Core i5-6th Gen vPro
16GB RAM
256SSD( Faster than HDD)
14-inch FHD display
Backlight Keyboard very bright
Thunderbolt 3 Port
Lightweight sleek laptop with follow come charger
Price: 175k FIRM

Location is Gbagada new garage, Lagos
My Contacts details are on the image below

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Superboss: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Some of you shouting odolowu or Alaba upandan will make people shed premium tears.

See if you don't know a family member in Alaba, don't near that market. Even fellow Igbos suffer there.

Your greed will be used against you and you will part away with serious money. All those places are devil's dens.

E.G of Scam 1 format.

An original sony home theater of 200k will be sold to you at 50,000 naira. You will scream.. "Wow. Sellers on Nairaland are thieves." Its only after receipt must have been written and money paid, then one of them will give you one tall boy speaker from the home theater telling you its actually what you bought. You will shout and scream... For where?

A fake chairman will appear later and tell you to bring receipt. Chairman will read out receipt and tell you to read too.

When you now observe the receipt you PERSONALLY SIGNED, you will now discover that what was written on the receipt was "1 Tall boy speaker for 50,000 naira only.... Zero issues".

Remember because of greed, you were in a haste to sign and run away with a supposed quality product for low price? Because God created you a thief abi? You are looking for washing machine of 3,000? Na only you waka come?

What about iron cone and rubber cone format? What about police is coming format? What about I told you not to sell this item format? What about swapping format? Even a full Aeroplane will be swapped right in front of your eyes and you will looking like mumu.

Remember, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER AT ALABA, stay away from there. Better buy from the street.

Thank you for bringing this here.
I hope ppl listen to this advice.
Alaba International is not a place to and buy items if one does not know anything or does not have ppl to help him/her buy them.
Too many dubious guys in alaba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Superboss:

Thank you for bringing this here.
I hope ppl listen to this advice.
Alaba International is not a place to and buy items if one does not know anything or does not have ppl to help him/her buy them.
Too many dubious guys in alaba.
Is this place not dubious, don't we have scammers here too? The best thing is always be at alert and shine your eyes. If you snooze in Lagos you already know the remaining story. You just have to be street wise when dealing with an average Nigerian.

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Mokia212:
* iPhone 11 Red 64GB
* BH: 89%
* Foreign used
* True Tone active
* FaceID active
* Factory unlocked
* No crack
* mint 9/10
* Total package: screen guard and charger

Price 240k

WhatsApp: 08105678871

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2021
FavRicc:
Uk used ps3 Fat
2 Original wireless controller

4 games installed
HDMI
Power CABLE
Pads usb charger

35k40k

Call or WhatsApp
0816–3323–491

Comes with 1 month warranty
GOOD MORNING WORLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prayfortheworld: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Sharon6:
Don't Just think perfume oils, think QUALITY, think GRADE AAAA PERFUME OILS That will last you for over 72 hours or till you wash your clothes sef.

I'm a major distributor of Designer perfume OILS with over 176 topnotch FRAGRANCES available in stock for you to choose from.

My perfume oils are not cheap but very affordable cos I deal with strictly HPVs which are the highest quality and believe me they do not come cheap either.

Most of the people claiming dey sell or you buy from cannot even differentiate types of oils, grades of oils, countries with the best oils etc etc.. Some are even selling essential oils to you as fragrance oils.... Lol cheesy grin (funny but not funny)

Contact me if you want perfume oils that will make heads turn immediately you walk into a space cos of how rich and expensive it'll make the whole space scent. Try another vendor if you want follow me to the door perfume oils (you know those kinds that stop smelling immediately you step out of your door? grin grin

I am available to personally take your orders and the toppings on the ice cream is I do deliveries nationwide for as low as 700 Naira tongue tongue

Call/Whatsapp me on 081. 52. 70. 5982 to scent a million dollar on a low budget.
Do you have white odd?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2021
uliyaah:
New hisense Microwave at 20k from a decluctter person on IG, if anyone is interested before the last one gets sold.

No be me dey sell o and I no know her o. Make nobody call me o

Am interested. Can I have the seller phone contact.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2021
You're so on point boss.
Greed will make many of these people lose more money in the process, cos they want to buy cheap items.
Same alaba wey dem scam me 2 yrs ago. Till date i left both item and money for them.

in essence, wahala no dey finish...

OnyeObodo:

E.G of Scam 1 format.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rastaLivity: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Gshems:
it’s clearance thread not thief thread, use that money and buy provisions for yourself

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obitryce(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2021
HARDLY USED ELECTRIC GENERATOR THERMOCOOL OGA 6900ES SERIES FOR SALE

voltage.......230v

Rated output....5.0kW

maximum output...5.5kW

phase.....Single

Power factor.....1

Fuel(petrol)

100% Copper

price: 150k (negotiable)

Location is Port Harcourt

NOTE: GEN. HAS NOT BEEN IN USE OVER A YEAR DUE TO CONSTANT LIGHT, WEATHER HAS ALSO TAKEN A TOLL ON IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (6224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.