Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6342592 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cassette(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Apple Powerbeats pro used
Has signs of use(scuffs and scratch)
Video available
Perfect working condition
Authentic.
29k with manuals and some box parts

Still available ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dabss(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2022
owolabi5:
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.
please stop spamming this thread.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2022
lordmayor4:
Used for 2 months
Still like new
price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2022
barule:
Tokunbo Laptop � � speakers for sale.
Whtsap 08081333882.

Still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Narnah:
Pressing iron for sale 4,000naira

Kindly contact 0.8.0.9.7.7.1.1.7.7.1
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sayo147(f): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2022
FutureFocus:

unreserved apology should be unreserved apology, nothing like that’s what I get from unsatisfied customer,
I’m glad you accepted the tab you said it wasn’t charging initially because it’s actually charging and same Samsung you didn’t select before, it’s not like it was my fault.
I don’t sell bad items.
I have good relationship with all my customers
Every bad comments about me should be taken down .

This man is a complete joke

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xtopherprince(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2022
dearygally:

Bed and mattress+side drawer....65k

Location Abule egba

Delivery available

Picture of bed and mattress
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena(f): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Affordable G-Shock
Price:15k

Available as seen
Comes in a branded box
Nationwide express delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2022
harmargedon:
how much?

Which item? You can contact me Sir.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ungodly: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Ungodly:
Clearance sale

Behringer Studio Monitor
Specs below ⬇️

150 watts of digital power amplification
Ultra high resolution 1
USB input for direct connection
Ultra linear two way digital monitor speakers
Adjustable volume control.

Reason for sale Lost interest in music production, and it’s being sitting pretty at home for couple of months now.

Duration of usage - 3months, before I stopped using it because I’ve lost interest.

Still very neat and works perfectly. Goes for #65k, interested buyer from Oyo state should @ me… I’ll drop my whatsapp number privately.

Works perfectly
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babypuff: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2022
43 inches Hisense smart , extremely clean @130k

Ilorin but can be waybilled

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2022
cassette:

Still available ?
at all boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lashout1: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Very funny dudes

They will always jingle to 'Poopy' that he involved in case that is not hes' leaving one to struggle if they are the business financier, middlemen, legal counsel...

If Poopypant had not trail that path, this wouldn't have been resolved. Future Focus is another side of his name. The guy did not see the future effect of this even when people were strongly advising him to refund.

Dude was rendering emotional response. 3 to 4 days he was tagged a scammer, yet he wasn't focus to seeing the future not till family & relative explained to him in Swahili.

Instead of tackling the essence for restoration of his biz, he is still acting emotional.

29 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2022
6*6 bedframe and bedfloor 40k
6*6 Mouka Flora mattress 48k

Both can be sold separately or together

6*5 bedframe 35k

WhatsApp 08133056804

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Blenders available
Prices starting from 12k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okolinneoma(f): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Okolinneoma:
A car seat and support pillow for sell at a give away price of 7,000.. item in perfect condition without any defect.

Still available in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Tv console@60k
Sound bar with subwoofer, new @75k
7 seater leather-fabric sofa@165k
Stroller 2@38k each
Educational Walker@28k
Kitchen cabinets@60k
Cooker master oven@37k
Electric toaster oven@30k
Vaccum cleaner@27k
Apple 4k tv@38k
Centre rug @20k
New refrigerator 50k
26" ORL fan @27k (head doesn't turn but otherwise works perfectly)
Side stools @5k each
UPS batteries (6 available). Batteries need replacement. Clearing all, make an offer

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Ps4 white
Hacked with 8 latest games
2 controllers
All cables

Price : 140k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
AyarmBoye:
Ps4 white
Hacked with 8 latest games
2 controllers
All cables

Price : 140k

Slim, FAT or Pro?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dottune(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2022
lashout1:
Very funny dudes

They will always jingle to 'Poopy' that he involved in case that is not hes' leaving one to struggle if they are the business financier, middlemen, legal counsel...

If Poopypant had not trail that path, this wouldn't have been resolved. Future Focus is another side of his name. The guy did not see the future effect of this even when people were strongly advising him to refund.

Dude was rendering emotional response. 3 to 4 days he was tagged a scammer, yet he wasn't focus to seeing the future not till family & relative explained to him in Swahili.

Instead of tackling the essence for restoration of his biz, he is still acting emotional.
I hope you read where Futurefocus said it is the same Samsung Tab that she said had charging issues that she still eventually collected at the station? And the tab is able to access the YouTube site via the browser. Which from onset Futurefocus has insisted does not have charging issues, but changed it anyways just to satisfy her, before she brought up the issues that the Asus can't access YouTube.
This issue would not have even be brought up if she ensured the Samsung Tab really had charging issues before asking him to change it.

In my opinion, Poopypants did nothing other than be a nuisance and wrongly tagging someone a scammer.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2022
incogni2o:

Slim, FAT or Pro?
fat sir ...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Sneakers 30k only
Size 40-45
Stop buy 38k elsewhere

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
All watches are fully boxed 10k only
Payment on delivery within Lagos DM Obamsclothing for anytype of watches

Order - Receive- pay
https://www.nairaland.com/6020333/6k-wristwatch-top-notch-brands

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by foolbuster: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Poopypants:
go to station for what? As a seller or as a buyer or because Semilorecutie says so?

Don't be silly. Take down all of your posts tarnishing the seller's image, apologize to him and hope he lets go. Thing about cases is you think its all over until you get apprehended like 4 years later.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Available.
sirabbey:
Available Chat 08028121790 0n whatsApp for pictures and pick up arrangement

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 6ft X 6 ft Bedframe with dressing mirror N120K

Silver grey curtain 10K

Coffee Brown curtains 7K

Mahogany Wood Centre table + 4 side Stools N60K

Kenwood Electric kettle 10k

Party Food coolers N10k

4 piece Freezer bowl set N5K

Brand new Red wings Safety shoes N40K

Plastic cloth spreader N15K

Tv/sound system console N70k

Qlink Pressing iron N3K

Siasho Sandwich Toaster (Japanese product) N15K

Pressure Cooker N20K

Grace Artisry Wall Clock N18K

Children Plastic Wardrope (2pcs) N30K each

Wooden book Shelf N15K

Children Plastic Chairs (2pcs) N1K each

40 inch sony Bravia LED TV N110K

Wooden Shoe Rack N15K

Toughened Plastic Chairs (3Pcs) N5K each

HP Printer N10k

Panasonic steam/wet pressing Iron N10K

Panasonic heavy duty pressing iron N15K

contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for pixs and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2022
ambient:
I am back

I am pleased with the two phone futurefocus gave to me ,they are both playing the YouTube. grin grin kiss kiss

I will go ahead to remove my reviews on what I wrote about futurefocus because I am satisfied now.

Poopypant pls stop saying he is a scammer I never in anyway said this,I even begged you to stop.... abeg stop!

This misunderstanding escalated because of our hard headedness and actually blew into a full war. grin grin grin

Thanks to the police women at ajiwe(I was even surprise tribalism didn't enter the matter,Nigeria is getting better grin)

Lastly apologies to futurefocus for whichever insult to your character my review did to you,I didn't mean for it to escalate to this level but that is what you get from a unsatisfied and angry customer.mabinu.

Ps..... I am waiting for my own apology too.

Oh, suddenly now, you are pleased with the same tab you rejected at the outset, which led to all the wahala on this thread? They are even playing YouTube now! No be winch be this?
You instigated the ruination of a hustling man's business over what could have easily been resolved, just because you felt you could. Some of you don't have conscience at all, honestly, and always forget there something called SEED TIME AND HARVEST..., and sure thing, karma will pay you back in multitude folds!

@ ambient, fear God.

My man, Poopypants, see how the tide has turned now? Guy, you messed up, truth be told...and you are sure not smelling of roses after all this. Hope you learnt something at least from all this sha.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennybuluro(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning to you this beautiful morning. We are still very much in business to install PKG games on your PS4 console.

All our games still remains 1k each

We can only Install PKG games on console on 5.0-9.0 firmware.

Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt , but we still cover all parts of Nigeria. With us distance is never be a barrier.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Artworld1(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Poopypants:
go to station for what? As a seller or as a buyer or because Semilorecutie says so?
This should be the second time you are accusing someone falsely on this thread, you are neither an active buyer nor an active seller, but you just jump on every posts and make it your affair to either castigate the sellers or their prices. I knew this your busybody will soon get you into trouble. You are neither a mod nor the creator of this thread, but always act as a connoisseur over everything.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2022
kiekie1:

Hello, is that the actual nameplate sticker for the used poly/mono crystalline solar panels ?
Yes please

(1) (2) (3) ... (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) ... (6210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: XploraBen(m), Muddy18, YourFada2, Braingerous, LuxuryThrift(m), temiyato(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.