Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6362732 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Goddyplus:
Available in Ibadan

Ironing Board - 5k
Professional steaming iron - 10

Both 15k prices is firm

WhatsApp: 08055269943

I'm interested, can you send to Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelygbems: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2022
For the ladies....in Lagos....

Got a wavy ponytail and two strap medium size waist trainer to sell off for 12k

07067025384..... WhatsApp enabled
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 3:42am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
ok here's how it happened. Someone advertised few items here and claimed they're in best condition.

I bought refrigerator, PS 4 and stabiliser from him. He assured me that everything is in mint condition and if I have any issue with the items, I should ask for refund.

When they came in, I realised that the fridge doesn't really chill, turned on the PS 4 and it comes on and off intermittently and the stabiliser, you have to hit it before it will push out current.

I hit him up and informed him about the issues,he blamed the fridge that I didn't allow the compressor to cool down before I turned it on and I told him I wasn't aware of that. He told me that the PS 4 had been long he kept it and wasn't sure about the conditions.

At the end,he promised to refund me on the stabiliser and PS 4. It's almost two months now and all I get is that I should be patient.

Just this night, I came home and saw how the items are gathering dust and hit him up and he told me he has my money but I should wait for him to come back to Nigeria. This is someone who told me he just japa. I asked him,why should I wait and he said he doesn't have any address I can return the items. I told him that he should refund me and whenever he's ready, I can waybill the items after all, I waited almost a month before he sent me those. Na so he told me that I am going about the issue the wrong way. I just got really angry and realised that he don scam me. The fridge he told me that it was in mint condition has a faulty compressor which has been welded. I'm only asking for a refund on the stabiliser and PS 4. Let me fix the fridge myself but dude is just a very wicked person. I have accepted my loss and life goes on

Anyways, I bought replacement for the said items.

The scammer is ausval

Modified

Picture of the fridge compressor. I will post the picture of the stabiliser and where it's being fixed tomorrow morning

If this one go pade AGBAKO for abroad now, then go think say na him family members dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2022
Goddyplus:
Available in Ibadan

2 Haier Thermocool stabilizers - 20k each

40k for both - The price is firm

WhatsApp: 08055269943

If the apartment is for rent and u can't link up... Would appreciate
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ThatsONYI: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2022
missbae:
Relocation sales at kilo, surulere

42inches lg lcd tv..50k
32" inches lg led tv....50k
Tv console..sold
Home theater.. sold
5 Seater sofa...50k
Center table..15k
Center rug..10k
Standing fan ox 20"..22k
Dinning set..70k
1.5hp lg Ac slipt...65k
1 hp samsung slipt Ac...45k
1 hp General window ac...20k
1 Reading table...10k
1 chocolate wardrobe..40k
1 brown wardrobe..55k
1 Mirror...30k
1 3 by 6 bed and mattress.. 45k
1 4by6 bed and mattress+ side drawe...60k
2 orl ceiling fan.. 5k each
1 baby car seater..10k
1 deep freezerThermocool..70k
1 standing freezer Thermocool..50k
1 microwave...20k
1 standing gas cooker..40k
1 cylinder+hose+regulator..17k
2 cabinets..30k each
1 kitchen cabinet..25k
1 vacuum cleaner..20k
1 ups 650va..sold
1 stabilizer 1000va..7k
1 Clothe dryer...7k
1 elepaq generator 2.8kva..70k
1 sharp automatic washing machine..80k
1 pressing iron 6k
Charcoal barbecue grill....30k
1 set of steel basin..(3pieces)10k
2 decorative ornaments...10k
Shoe rack...5k
Marker board..5k
Honda crv 2007....3.5m

All items are neatly used and in perfect working condition

shocked

Hello..

Ceiling fan?

Modified; oh no distance.. I'm at ABJ
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Wow really
You can really go this low

I honestly dont believe this
michlins:
Lol

I have been scammed by someone here. I don't know how I feel sha. I will tell my story later. 140k gone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gabson247(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2022
missbae:
Cway water dispenser with fridge...25k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2022
I cannot be able to type so much

But i believe there are well meaning members of this platform who can really analyze this in a more matured way

You paid upfront for those items , your money was with me over one month before i sent you those items, i didn't run with the money and you come here and called me a scammer

Wow i honestly cant believe you can be this

I told you that the ps4 hasn't been in use for almost a year and when you came with complains on the condition of the ps4 i did not argue or contest anything in my words i told you because it hasnt been used in almost a year i cant argue on the condition

I did not even advertise the stab, you basically begged me for it and you saw a video of it in active use ( I sold at a considerably low price because of the relationship i taught we had as at that time)

I have never be rude and said anything unrealistic to you when you came with your complaint

I did not jakpa ..i have business running here

I only asked for you to be patient and wait until when i am around and the best you could do was to come here and try to ruin my reputation

Honestly bro you surprised me

Despite all your unruly behaviour towards me yesterday, i was still standing on my promise of giving you a refund and you came here to be saying all this
michlins:
ok here's how it happened. Someone advertised few items here and claimed they're in best condition.

I bought refrigerator, PS 4 and stabiliser from him. He assured me that everything is in mint condition and if I have any issue with the items, I should ask for refund.

When they came in, I realised that the fridge doesn't really chill, turned on the PS 4 and it comes on and off intermittently and the stabiliser, you have to hit it before it will push out current.

I hit him up and informed him about the issues,he blamed the fridge that I didn't allow the compressor to cool down before I turned it on and I told him I wasn't aware of that. He told me that the PS 4 had been long he kept it and wasn't sure about the conditions.

At the end,he promised to refund me on the stabiliser and PS 4. It's almost two months now and all I get is that I should be patient.

Just this night, I came home and saw how the items are gathering dust and hit him up and he told me he has my money but I should wait for him to come back to Nigeria. This is someone who told me he just japa. I asked him,why should I wait and he said he doesn't have any address I can return the items. I told him that he should refund me and whenever he's ready, I can waybill the items after all, I waited almost a month before he sent me those. Na so he told me that I am going about the issue the wrong way. I just got really angry and realised that he don scam me. The fridge he told me that it was in mint condition has a faulty compressor which has been welded. I'm only asking for a refund on the stabiliser and PS 4. Let me fix the fridge myself but dude is just a very wicked person. I have accepted my loss and life goes on

Anyways, I bought replacement for the said items.

The scammer is ausval

Modified

Picture of the fridge compressor. I will post the picture of the stabiliser and where it's being fixed tomorrow morning
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

Despite all your unruly behaviour towards me yesterday, i was still standing on my promise of giving you a refund and you came here to be saying all this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odaniel1(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

But i believe there are well meaning members of this platform who can really analyze this in a more matured way

You paid upfront for those items , your money was with me over one month before i sent you those items, i didn't run with the money and you come here and called me a scammer

I told you that the ps4 hasn't been in use for almost a year and when you came with complains on the condition of the ps4 i did not argue or contest anything in my words i told you because it hasnt been used in almost a year i cant argue on the condition

I did not even advertise the stab, you basically begged me for it and you saw a video of it in active use ( I sold at a considerably low price because of the relationship i taught we had as at that time)

I have never be rude and said anything unrealistic to you when you came with your complaint

I only asked for you to be patient and wait until when i am around and the best you could do was to come here and try to ruin my reputation

refund him! i hate scammers! all u said don't prove shit. imagine scamming someone and you intend to run a 'business' it will fail & falter. u turn a good thread like this into a scam page, how dare you? refund him & stop giving Nigeria a bad name mofo!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2022
If the buyer's money was with you for over 1 month before you finally sent him his items, it shows just how much he trusted you. Why can't you at least refund a part of his money to show him that you aren't just a blabbermouth?
That you're not currently in Naija shouldn't be a problem, refund him and get your items later. He did same to you, you should stop making empty promises and do your part.
He's been more than patient enough, I won't let my #100 stay with a seller of lemons for this long.
You intentionally sold those lemons.
It's called stealing by trick.
Alagbari oshi.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2022
So,u tactically left the "mint fridge" out of ur equation.

Nice arithmetic. undecided

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Contact n location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2022
S22 Ultra 12/256gb for sale at 500k. Clean as new. Box available. Dual sim (normal sim and e-sim)

Location is PH

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Bro the fridge was in mint and good condition

The fridge was transported from sagamu to Nnewi and immediatelyt the fridge got to him he put it on immediately and that damaged the compressor

Please let technicians in the house verify this

I am not a scammer and dont intend to be one
theenchanter:
So,u tactically left the "mint fridge" out of ur equation.

Nice arithmetic. undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

I commend you for not RUNNING away with his money, which according to you was with you for over one month. You really tried, na favour you do am...Now jokes apart, you MUST have told him those items were in good condition, that is what most of you do on this platform, you knew they were not.. You typically sold a bad product disguising it as working perfectly. NOBODY will willingly buy an item not in use for years without asking seller to atleast TEST it! I put it to you that you KNOW what you did there, you run am street and you are nothing but a SCAMMER... Moreover, why do i have to wait for you to return from your trip, if actually you're on any trip before you make a refund.. Send him an address, let him return it there, confirm item is on ground and send his money. How difficult can that be? If you cannot get this done within the next 3 days, your full name, account number etc will be added to the list of scammers online and offline... No apologies.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Bro the fridge is in good condition

The fridge was transported from sagamu to Nnewi and immediatelyt the fridge got to him he put it on immediately and that damaged the compressor

Please let technician in the house verify this

I am not a scammer and dont intend to be one
I am not a technician but I can verify this.
It has happened to me before, it was even a brand new freezer.
I was told I should have let it rest in the right position for about 24 hours before trying to put it on or even use it.
You aren't lying here.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Did you read to understand what i wrote about the ps4 and the stab, or you read to criticise

You people are quick to become violent judges

I told him that game hasnt been in use for almost a year

Bro im still standing on my commitment of giving him a refund for the ps4 game and stab

But please dont become an online bully over something you dont have full information on
dapotemi:

I commend you for not RUNNING away with his money, which according to you was with you for over one month. You really tried, na favour you do am...Now jokes apart, you MUST have told him those items were in good condition, that is what most of you do on this platform, you knew they were not.. You typically sold a bad product disguising it as working perfectly. NOBODY will willingly buy an item not in use for years without asking seller to atleast TEST it! I put it to you that you KNOW what you did there, you run am street and you are nothing but a SCAMMER... Moreover, why do i have to wait for you to return from your trip, if actually you're on any trip before you make a refund.. Send him an address, let him return it there, confirm item is on ground and send his money. How difficult can that be? If you cannot get this done within the next 3 days, your full name, account number etc will be added to the list of scammers online and offline... No apologies.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kewtt: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Did you read to understand what i wrote about the ps4 and the stab, or you read to criticise

You people are quick to become violent judges

I told him that game hasnt been in use for almost a year

Bro im still standing on my commitment of giving him a refund for the ps4 game and stab

But please dont become an online bully over something you dont have full information on
Good morning bro, so now that you are ready and committed to refunding him, what are the procedures you intend to follow in getting his money back to him.
Does michlins want a full refund or partial refund?
Let's move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Samsung note 20 ultra
Dual sim
256 gig Rom
Slightly negotiable
09one5561831six

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

you didn't know the condition of the products you wanted to sell and you went ahead to sell them. Now he's telling you that they are all in bar condition and you're asking him to be patient? You having nothing to say in this that would clear you from being a scammer.
You were able to receive money, but not able to send it back.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Good morning ,

He initially opted out from fixing the stab and ps4 but from one of his post i read now he said he is already fixing the stab

Let him come online and tell us the situation of things

If he is already fixing I can give him the cost of repairs

If not I am also open to giving him a partial refund now and when i come back and receive the returned items i will give him the balance

Kewtt:

Good morning bro, so now that you are ready and committed to refunding him, what are the procedures you intend to follow in getting his money back to him.
Does michlins want a full refund or partial refund?
Let's move forward.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I am not a technician but I can verify this.
It has happened to me before, it was even a brand new freezer.
I was told I should have let it rest in the right position for about 24 hours before trying to put it on or even use it.
You aren't lying here.
grin grin grin grin grin bro fridge come with overload. If truly the fridge is in mint condition, the overload should trip and nothing will happen to the compressor undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Oga lawyer i sold other things to him outside the 140k items he is quoting

It always easier to be the jury over somebody else case

I have nothing to hide i was extremely fair and transparent all through our dealings

There has never been anytime i ignored, abuse or treated him negatively but he has done all of this to me but this still hasn't changed my position on the situation
harmargedon:
you didn't know the condition of the products you wanted to sell and you went ahead to sell them. Now he's telling you that they are all in bar condition and you're asking him to be patient? You having nothing to say in this that would clear you from being a scammer.
You were able to receive money, but not able to send it back.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
He initially opted out from fixing the stab and ps4 but from one of his post i read now he said he is already fixing the stab

Let him come online and tell us the situation of things

I'm open to giving him a partial refund now and when i come back and receive the returned items i will give him the balance

I made it clear to you that I don't fix my electronics. I don't have the grace and time. If I fix it finish, e go still spoil. I only said that the stabiliser has been fixed but you told me it hasn't been everly. It was after it didn't work that I looked at it and saw that it has been fixed.

Talking about refund,I literally begged you for over one month now but you keep promising until yesterday that you told me that it's until you come back. This guy literally went for a six months course. Should I wait for that long after I paid him for the items about a month before he sent me the items.

All the time you were with my money ausval,did I disturb you for one day. Only that the items didn't work as expected, you now tell me that I have to wait for you until you come back. If you decide not to come back nko?

From all indications, you're literally waiting for me to forget about it items and probably go and fix them myself.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dicksonadams(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2022
psirmie:
A Set of Reading Table and Adjustable Chair
#25,000
Gbagada Lagos
Call/whatsapp 08138219878

I have 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

yes I gave you my money for over one month without disturbing you cause I trusted you.

I asked you for a video of the PS 4 while it's working but you assured me that they're in the best condition and that you really have been busy and I didn't bother you. You told me that if it doesn't work, you will refund me that my funds are safe.

You know we have been on this issue for over a month now. Haven't I been considerate enough.

Normally I don't have time for this but you took my trust and made me look like a fool

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shopwiser: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2022
shopwiser:
Infant Baby Bed structure with Foam. You can decide to replace the Foam.

Price: 40k

WhatsApp: +2348154209992

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Did i disappoint or defaulted in the items i sent

Did i confirm the condition of the ps4 as not been in use for almost one year

Did i argue or fight with you when you came with concerns of the ps4

Oh blessed lord i just remembered now

You havnt even made payment for the stabilizer

Shay una see scammer wen dey send items to person without receiving payment

And you came online and be quoting that you have been scammed 140k

Meanwhile you have not made payment for the stab. You only made payment of 120k for the ps4 and you are claiming a scammed you for a ps4 and a stab
michlins:
I made it clear to you that I don't fix my electronics. I don't have the grace and time. If I fix it finish, e go still spoil. I only said that the stabiliser has been fixed but you told me it hasn't been everly. It was after it didn't work that I looked at it and saw that it has been fixed.

Talking about refund,I literally begged you for over one month now but you keep promising until yesterday that you told me that it's until you come back. This guy literally went for a six months course. Should I wait for that long after I paid him for the items about a month before he sent me the items.

All the time you were with my money ausval,did I disturb you for one day. Only that the items didn't work as expected, you now tell me that I have to wait for you until you come back. If you decide not to come back nko?

From all indications, you're literally waiting for me to forget about it items and probably go and fix them myself.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adamhal: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2022
LAGOS DEALS
Iphone 13 128gb (2 pieces)
Brand new open box
Midnight
Tmobile

Call/WhatsApp 08135309356

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2022
dapotemi:

like this, I have actually told him this for long. The issue of not having a return address is a story he started yesterday evening. I got the said items from an address, let me return them there. The fridge I bought from him hasn't freezed anything from day one.

He actually feigned ignorance and asked me if the fridge has been replaced by the driver

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
The refund i was talking about was for the ps4 i have never said i will refund you on the fridge

The fridge was in 100% good working condition before it was sent
michlins:
like this, I have actually told him this for long. The issue of not having a return address is a story he started yesterday evening. I got the said items from an address, let me return them there. The fridge I bought from him hasn't freezed anything from day one.

He actually feigned ignorance and asked me if the fridge has been replaced by the driver

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (6222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Damaria2, Adexvivacity(m), Agentsalt, Amuroba, Nonso92(m), XploraBen(m), Tripletwins222 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.