Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6373390 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Abizz:

You are a thief.
You intentionally ripped off that buyer.
How could all your items be questionable?
Refund him.
Aburo Anini.

No be you buy item, na you e dy pain pass. It’s clear to see they’re both trying to reach a middle ground. But you’re on here acting like a kid. Even the buyer is been civil with his response. you better rest. You’re making a nuisance of yourself on here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fuckboys: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Abizz:

You are a thief.
You intentionally ripped off that buyer.
How could all your items be questionable?
Refund him.
Aburo Anini.
Dude stop this rubbish, from my observation so far the seller is not a scammer or thief, it's just an issue of misunderstanding.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
theenchanter:
do u know u aren't making sense again? How can u accuse someone of intentionally ripping a buyer off after seeing the conversations? And quit labelling people names when it's uncalled for.

Does ur presence on the internet even have tangible importance except acute trolling? undecided
My presence doesn't, it's the reason I haven't spent the chunk of my years online like most of you anti-troll-wannabes.
About the weightlessness your post is riddled with.
Your partner in this crime intentionally sold defective items to unsuspecting buyer and has refused to refund him after several weeks. If this doesn't amount to rip off, I wonder what is. Now return to your e-cave and keep wallowing in idleness.
You won't get any more response until you prove to be worthy of it.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
here's the issue, from get go,he told me all the items are good. Although he made exception for the PS 4 but he assured me of refund in case it fails. I don't have the time and grace to fix any of my electronics and as such not interested in fixing any. He should just refund me and pack them all. He said my money isn't a problem so I don't understand why it's taking over a month. Why should I wait until he's back into the country?
thank u for being reasonable. From that chat, u can as well say the seller isn't a scam at least, he's still chatting with u in a candid manner, but as he said, he's currently not in the country and there's no where u can send the goods to since he's not around. There's absolutely no victim in this issue, to be sincere.

Let's see how it goes but I believe the seller, being a gentleman, will give a soothing resolution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bobby2020: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
sod09:

Cc bobby2020
Ayarmboye
might be power failure
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluayebenz: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
here's the issue, from get go,he told me all the items are good. Although he made exception for the PS 4 but he assured me of refund in case it fails. I don't have the time and grace to fix any of my electronics and as such not interested in fixing any. He should just refund me and pack them all. He said my money isn't a problem so I don't understand why it's taking over a month. Why should I wait until he's back into the country?

Alaye, the seller is really fair with you.
You should be happy you are dealing with a good hearted person.

That's just my take on this, the seller is clearly not a scammer

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2022
You know your outburst was unwarranted

I haven't been rude to you or left you blank whenever you reached out to me

Yes the money isnt an issue i have always made this known the issue was who will receive the items you intended to return and you misinterpreted this

If truly I knew the stab was bad I won't send it to you without you making payment for it

I sold all my other items here (TV, AC,Gen,sound system e.t.c) I am not a thief nor a scammer i dont have any reasons to be one

But its all good and fine i have seen someone that is willing to pay for the ps4 i have decided to give the buyer the 5kva stab for free

Please kindly ensure you send the stabilizer, ps4 the 2 controllers and the game cds to the buyer
michlins:

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Noble1010: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Sold

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2022
70k payemnt has been made from the new buyer to you

Kindly confirm receipt and delete all defamatory post you made about me and get your balance 50k immediately
michlins:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

Kindly confirm receipt and delete all defamatory post you made about me and get your balance 50k immediately

Oga send him the 50k so he'll delete the so-called defamatory posts, how can you be giving him conditions when you're majorly the one at fault ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Abizz:
My presence doesn't, it's the reason I haven't spent the chunk of my years online like most of you anti-troll-wannabes.
About the weightlessness your post is riddled with.
Your partner in this crime intentionally sold defective items to unsuspecting buyer and has refused to refund him after several weeks. If this doesn't amount to rip off, I wonder what is. Now return to your e-cave and keep wallowing in idleness.
You won't get any more response until you prove to be worthy of it.
let me be the first, if no one ever told u, that ur opinion, presence, and absence isn't worth a bucket of warm spit, so don't think u're a kind of demi-god with ur inane act of foolishness....

U're just a dude who craves for attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Mr fault finder when he deletes his post his defamatory post he will get his 50k

When you see a real scammer and thief im very sure you wont be able to deal with it
Meister:

Oga send him the 50k so he'll delete the so-called defamatory posts, how can you be giving him conditions when you're majorly the one at fault ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Meister:

baba, leave them, let them settle themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Biodex58(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mobile Gamepad Phone Controller.
Price :25k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Relocation Sales!!!!

Couch made of quality wood (Fabrics might need replacement 20k each

Location Surulere Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
ladokuntlad:
Relocation Sales!!!!

Old mattress 15k

Location Surulere Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Relocation Sales!!!!

Mini mattress and bunk for sale 25k

Location Surulere Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:

not seen yet

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Relocation Sales!!!!

Curtains and rails all going for 20k

Location Surulere Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Relocation Sales!!!!

Dell Precision T1600 ( intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 ) -- 30k

4gb Ram
1TB harddisk (2 500gb harddisk)
1080p Monitor
Keyboard and Mouse
Windows 10

Location Surulere Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
I need smart phone with from 4/64 ram/rom.

No crack or dent.
No criminal or stolen phone/ or records.

Budgets 30/35k.

Let see what you got.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
not seen yet
what if you yourself later turn to the real scammer?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
yehmy:
on top how much?

I already sent him my statement of account so he can verify if the payment is received by me.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
yehmy:
grin grin grin
Had same thought
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
There's every possibility the buyer have tampered with those things, you first claim he scam you of 140k knowing fully well you did not pay 20k for stab, yet you came here to lie.

There's high chance you might not even send him what he sold to you in same condition, because you have also shown to be a liar and you have bought something worth 400k and you claim it's only washing machine that's working which makes me wonder why you went back after the first transaction of 280k and its only 1 thing that works fine.

This matter no clear

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Souzin:

grin grin grin
Had same thought
we are here to see how things will unfold.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
on top how much?

I already sent him my statement of account so he can verify if the payment is received by me.
there is a part in the screenshot he ask if that's the same fridge he sold to you, what do you think about it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
yehmy:
there is a part in the screenshot he ask if that's the same fridge he sold to you, what do you think about it?
that was when he was doubting what happened to the fridge. At some point,he asked me if the driver that delivered the fridge went to weld the fridge. I asked him why will the driver take up such expenses for himself

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
yehmy:
There's every possibility the buyer have tampered with those things, you first claim he scam you of 140k knowing fully well you did not pay 20k for stab, yet you came here to lie.

There's high chance you might not even send him what he sold to you in same condition, because you have also shown to be a liar and you have bought something worth 400k and you claim it's only washing machine that's working which makes me wonder why you went back after the first transaction of 280k and its only 1 thing that works fine.

This matter no clear
here's a list of things I bought from him.

Fridge....200,000

PS 4.....120,000

Washing machine.....60 or 80k forgotten exactly

Stabiliser...20(not paid)

Out of it all, only the washing machine is in perfect condition and I told him all these things since September. From then, he promised to refund me until yesterday when I got angry and brought him here that forced him to pay me ₦70k (which am yet to see)

All these time, he was making promises and telling how busy he is with life. If you are in my shoes since September, will still be waiting for him to come back from Yankee which he may eventually not do. This guy went there for certificate training and might get a job and not come back again

On the issue of tampering, I never wanted to take the items to be fixed before he will claim the technician did a bad job. BTW, these items he promised me were in top condition and in less than six months of usage. He told me none of them have been fixed but the fridge compressor has been welded, the stabiliser has been opened and warranty seal removed with some screws not even there. The PS 4, I don't even know what is doing it and how

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Just confirm payment and leave talk

I love Nigeria
I am a good Nigerian
I will be back in Nigeria
Nigeria has favoured me

The money has been sent by a memeber here just confirm receipt and delete all defamatory post and get the balance payment immediately

I wish you well bro
michlins:
here's a list of things I bought from him.

Fridge....200,000

PS 4.....120,000

Washing machine.....60 or 80k forgotten exactly

Stabiliser...20(not paid)

Out of it all, only the washing machine is in perfect condition and I told him all these things since September. From then, he promised to refund me until yesterday when I got angry and brought him here that forced him to pay me ₦70k (which am yet to see)

All these time, he was making promises and telling how busy he is with life. If you are in my shoes since September, will still be waiting for him to come back from Yankee which he may eventually not do. This guy went there for certificate training and might get a job and not come back again

On the issue of tampering, I never wanted to take the items to be fixed before he will claim the technician did a bad job. BTW, these items he promised me were in top condition and in less than six months of usage. He told me none of them have been fixed but the fridge compressor has been welded, the stabiliser has been opened and warranty seal removed with some screws not even there. The PS 4, I don't even know what is doing it and how

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (6227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omobadurella(m), toscotech(m), Fernando99, Coolerman, Tripletwins222, KingNom(m), omoskenso(m), Goalty01, DMTtechnologies, 4djustnation, Biggyz, ALABACONNECT(m), ebicon(f), Achieverbb(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.