Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6372989 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Abizz:

I already typed a very long response but deleted it, see, Genzizo (or however it's spelt) isn't worth it.
Man is a crook.

It is good as you deleted it. Sometimes rest. abeg. Not insults every time. Even rottweilers are not always this quick to attack.

Ahnahn!!!!!

Abizz:
I have read this unnecessary trade of words about three times, through and true. What pisses me of isn't even the actions and inactions of the seller but the singular act of trying to blackmail people because he sells his items at relatively low prices. I don't get it? You placed items for sale, interested buyers priced them to the level they could afford and you both reached an agreement. Now you are reneging on the deals you both have and your own way to justify your foolishness is to start writing about how four of the items aren't up to 5k summed up. And how you're selling 80k headset for 20k. Some of you are outright mad, just because you aren't out there dancing in the market square yet is what's making you think otherwise. How could two people reach an agreement on a price, and here you're trying to blackmail your buyer using price as though he forced you to agree to the price or the agreement was reached at gunpoint? Refund the buyer first then fix your mental issues and grow up, thief.

Above was your response to Futurefocuss for pulling the same stunt, but because it is Godzilla (I already helped you flip his username one more time since you want to delude yourself), you are speaking from all sides of the mouth. I no blame you, na people wey no wan tell you the truth before you unleash your venom on them.

You are the CROOK and I have never in my life met a human who insults and instigates as much strife as you do!!!!

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2022
biosilicon:

Thats the mistake i did. I should have like refunded him the next day because i wasn't really happy with that price, but when i got the better offer i just had to. it was even me that innocently told him everything. gazzuzz get bitter mind sha aaaa.
Don't mind people attacking you they are all mad. The other day Alabaconnect posted that in a situation where buyer have no knowledge of price or avenue to compare price he can inflate price, everyone was coming for him even though he did not do it yet. Now GAZZUZZ did in their very own eyes bought something on this thread instantly for 400k and decided to sell on this thread for 550k and they are worshipping him. Hypocrite everywhere.

Now seller clearly stated he was not pleased with the 400k but probably because of past relationship he considered it, now you made payment come and pick up, you are still waiting for free delivery despite wanting to make huge profit. If he had picked up instantly will seller resell what is not in his possession Once again una no get sense.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Nlanalyst:
I need ringed black curtains please, as many pieces as I could get. In the absence of black, white/ash or cream would suffice. They just have to be ringed ones.
Clearance sales o.

Mention me on here or reach me on
Zero 812nine nine one 5617.
Still need more please, 25 pieces or more?
I'm game.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2022
annayawchee:
Brand new gas cooker for sale o
Price: #17000

Chat or call : 08064039558

Merry Christmas �
lmao..something i bought 10k at arena market oshodi.

Make una dey fear God sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2022
StarGraphicX:
11 pro
10/10 neatness
No single scratch
64gb
Face ID working
True Tone active
85% battery health .
Location Lagos
190k( comes with free unlocking chip)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2022
theenchanter:
both you and the seller are greedy blokes, but ur greediness is second to none, haba. U no even let gift good land before u advertise on the same platform u got it for 400k, ahn ahn. Let everyone blame the seller on integrity, but it's ur action that pushed the fellow.

Just 2days ago, I got a laptop worth over 300k for 80k on this very platform, is it risky, hell yeah, will I make a huge gain if it works out? Hell yeah, will I post the same laptop for sale on the same technology section? Oh, no. This is a laptop that only has an update problem which is unknown to the seller.

While I'll ask the seller to work on his integrity, I won't even ask u to work on ur ethics.
when are you selling the one you got from Adeniyi, I still dy wait o cool

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2022
biosilicon:

Don't twist the narrative and don't lie to make yourself look good.
You were the first person i contacted before i even put up the Tv for sale which you know . from the beginning i have always insisted on 450k which you know. I begged you to add the 50k but you refused. i reluctantly accepted the 400k. which you were blazingly fast to pay even without seeing or inspecting the Tv. Oya come carry your TV, but it was not enough for you rather you said i should deliver to you whenever i come mainland, that was your suggestion oga i did not promise, i said i will come to the mainland before Christmas, today is 22nd. Meanwhile i went ahead to do everything you asked including marking Tv as sold to you here and took down the ad everywhere else i advertised it. I did not make any profit. Tv is worth over 700k. i sold at a loss even at 450k.

If na the 50k or 100k you suppose make dey pepper you, oga kpele i got a better offer. There will be even better deals tomorrow. You want to make 150k profit on a Tv that i am selling at a loss. You are one mean motherfucker
he is not mean, a business deal was sealed already and you over stepped boundaries by selling what was paid for. You should be sued.

Legally, you were only supposed to collect extra charges everyday (custody charges) from gazzuzz for keeping an already sold item in your custody.

Whatever Gazzuzz intends to do with the tv after he bought it is entirely none of your business.

To Gazzuzz,
Your fault was that you failed to collect your goods early enough. Please going forward, do well to collect your goods immediately after purchase.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2022
checkmatez:
Offer still on
35k for all(selling whole not individually)
Serious buyer please mail
danielstainz@gmail.com
Lagos buyer preferred due to physical inspection but escrow also allowed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 4:47am On Dec 24, 2022
JAPA sales.

Please note 90% of these items are all new and few months used( max 6 months)
[/b]Negotiating is allowed.[b]
WHEN BIG BOYS ARE SELLING, GRAB AND GO, GUARANTEE YOU BUYING HIGHEST GRADE.
LETS GO

*PARLOUR*
Sofa chair 135k.

Dinning set 85k

Tv stand 135k

Center table 75k

Samsung 4k crystal 55inches Smart tv 310k bought for 570k, 6 months used.

Wine bar maogani polished wood 45k worth 80k.

Tizeti Wifi unlimited download at highest speed45k

LG sound system. SOLD

3 Parlour blinds wooden material each are 6ft, selling 90k for all, bought for 200k.

1hp kenstar parlour ac 95K bought 220k few month used
Walk art painting (39x35inch) 75k bought 140k

ROOM
2 Room blinds day and night 55k

Samsung UHD Room tv 43inches 200k bought 310k 6 months used.

1hp kenstar room ac 95k worth 220k

Tv stand room 45k

Wardrope 155k maogani polished wood

Shoe rack 85k

Bed and foam and bedside wardrope 155k

Wall perfect mirror with solid side frame 45k

Balcony blind 45k
Balcony main entrance door 75k

KITCHEN
Scan frost Gas cooker with oven and gas cylinder/hose SOLD

Hisense inverter 10kg washing machine with 7kg dryer 275k bought 540k one year old.

*Hisense fridge with manual water dispenser 200k bought three months ago for 256k

*LG inverter black microwave 65k bought for 125k few months use

Ariston bathroom water heater and hose and all setup 55k

Passage cabinet 8k

Blinds for toilet and passage 35k

Water pressure, tank and setup 260k bought very expensive

Generator yellow elepaq 4.5kva(needs servicing) 80k
Generator red 65k 1.8kva working perfect.

0806093124six
Magodo Phase two

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2022
ANYONE SELLING PARLOUR DOG CAGE HERE.

PLEASE INDICATE.

DISTRUCTABLE CAGE WITH TRAY.

0806093124SIX
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
theenchanter:
Owolabi5 right now.....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2022
theenchanter:
even if u no won greedy before, seeing ur goods being advertised with a whooping 150k profit will trigger the greediness in u, good wey still dey ur possession o. grin baba no even wait make good land.

Most of the people saying sh1t to the seller will do worse than that. I'm sure the said buyer will do d same thing, especially when good is sold at a distress price in the first place.

All the law lecturers and students brouhaha ends here.

End.

To be honest, I will not sell it too if I was in such position...

I will rather refund the money and give one excuse. Most people are just being hypocrites, they have 10 mouths.... Typical of a Nigerian

I am not attacking anyone ooo but if in sch position, I will not sell again... Lai lai..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2022
would pick up this morning if you would sell for 60k
nex:
Still selling.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GAZZUZZ:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend wink

Carry on
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2022
owolabi5:
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981

Sir, you no go talk anything for the matter wey dey btw GAZZUZZ and biosilicon? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Qhalifah:
when are you selling the one you got from Adeniyi, I still dy wait o cool
baba, I no dey sell that lappy, Lai Lai. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, you should have refunded immediately. If not for anything, for the existing relationship you two share.

I have had a seller do this thing to me and it pained me A LOT.

I have also had a situation where my friend was about leaving the country and she desperately sold some of her properties to an IG vendor. There was this particular item the vendor added a whooping 70k and it sold out. My friend was in pains for months.

So I understand you from a human perspective, but business is business. You should apologise, not taunt your repeat customer.

Well done our most loyal madam grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2022
yehmy:
Don't mind people attacking you they are all mad. The other day Alabaconnect posted that in a situation where buyer have no knowledge of price or avenue to compare price he can inflate price, everyone was coming for him even though he did not do it yet. Now GAZZUZZ did in their very own eyes bought something on this thread instantly for 400k and decided to sell on this thread for 550k and they are worshipping him. Hypocrite everywhere.

Now seller clearly stated he was not pleased with the 400k but probably because of past relationship he considered it, now you made payment come and pick up, you are still waiting for free delivery despite wanting to make huge profit. If he had picked up instantly will seller resell what is not in his possession Once again una no get sense.

This man, I always admire your deep thoughts and ability to factor in perspectives in your contributions.

I am really really surprised no one is talking about the emboldened. The first question I asked (before Gazzuzz dropped pictures of their chats) was whether the logistics agreement was made BEFORE or AFTER the payment was made, and the chats clarified that it was made AFTER the payment was made, implying that the seller probably didn't factor in the logistics costs he would incur from the deal as well.

Somebody on the other thread was talking about the seller premeditatively using Gazzuz as a "backup" and transferred all the risks to him and i was really surprised! Do people know the costs and risk implication of hauling a 65" TV. Even Gazzuz, in his chat, said he couldn't risk using a Corolla to move it. When I got a 55" TV, I had to use a 3-row SUV and reclined the last 2 seats before it fit in well and I could move it. What if the TV breaks while the seller was bringing it to Gazzuz, would he have been understanding?

The seller is basically making less than the 400k Gazzuz paid, plus the unquantifiable risk of damage in transit, on product worth 700k.

This perspective may seem like an insignificant one, but it proves a point in the court of law.

While the seller isn't entirely blameless here, Gazzuz wasn't entirely fair to the seller either, and he (Gazzuz) pushed the seller into committing the inordinate act. They both didn't come to equity with clean hands at all.

As there is an existing relationship between both parties, they should just look past this incident and move on.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Win-win cheesy

In this naija cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol...it is even more important in Naija where most people have no principles and can act impulsively and based on their emotions. It is basically what is lacking in organizations with high employee churn rates.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Barthley: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Iyenogie30:
I dey laugh those wen say make gazzuzz sue the seller

Na so una get money, if 50k profit pain am how much he come get to pay lawyer and other court wahla

Dey play o
Make una dey play

The seller nor do well but Mr buyer move on you have gotten your money back ..on to the next deal

Abeg make una come buy my generator I nor sabi sell give two persons...I get small integrity
how much is d gen and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2022
BrighterThanDay:

Benue state

Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Splendour99: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Hello,

I have several items for sale. Asides the computer system, others were bought brand new and used for less than two months and are still in great working condition.

1. Skyrun Double Door Fridge 70L Sliver(BCD-85HC)- 65,000.
2. Century Stabilizer 1000 VA - 10,000.
3. Dell Dimension 3100 Complete Desktop System - 20,000
4. Double burner cooking gas - 10,000

If interested in any, please call 0812 - seven one one - 5160.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by waleco2008: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Please I buy scrap inverter battery 100arms,150arms,200arms, or 250arm or car battery .

I buy faulty laptop, tab, phone, pumpingmachine, any thing electronic, washing machine , games ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4 , ps5, x box 1, psp, ps vista, Mac book, I Mac , ac split or window , 1hp 2hp or industrial airconditional, generator from 0kv to 250kva small or big any side , type of
generator ,

I buy faulty cars, bus, truck, with bad gear or with bad engine and abandon cars accident cars, rust cars, flooded cars any faulty one

note I buy at scrap value with receipt and valid mean of identification ..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
yehmy:

It was not on this thread nah

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DOVgadgets: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2022
ngBuild:

It was not on this thread nah

But he will come here to drop link to his thread
Make it make sense
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyenogie30: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2022
For a clearance price of 120k

Location is sagamu

We can help arrange waybill...we have small integrity
Barthley:
how much is d gen and location

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lekbel09(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
AIN DEALS....Pickup in CV

IPhone 12pro 256gb....mint with box and charger....400k..

Samsung Galaxy A71 dual sim …Price is 120k

Redmi Note 9S 128/6gb….slightly cracked back…price is 70k

Google pixel 5a open box condition....200k

iPhone 13promax 512gb CU 450k..

iPhone 12promax 128gb gold color FU 450k….slightly cracked back

IPhone 13promax 512gb fu Graphite color.....620k…tetchy Face ID

Macbook Air2020 m1 256/8....475k..comes with case and charger.

Macbook Air 2017 i7 512/8...320k with charger

Dell latitude 7480 512/16....220k.....with charger

Open box Hp 15 dy2073dx Core i7 1185g 512gb 16gb touchscreen laptop silver color.....375k..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Hello All.

I got a few things for sale.

Wardrobe ---- 40K

Bed, (frame and Mattress) 6 by 7 ------ 40K

LG Home theater 1000 watts ------ 45K

Kitchen cabinets ------- 10K each X 3

Wooden shoe rack, it can take 16 pairs ------ 10K

9Kva Maxi Generator ------ used in a 1 bedroom apartment --------- 220K

I don't have all the pictures now. Available for inspection and purchase from December 26 2022

Location is Ilupeju Lagos.

You can reach me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2022
FantasticJ:
Hello All.

Wardrobe ---- 40K

I don't have all the pictures now. Available for inspection and purchase from December 26 2022

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bologzy(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
FantasticJ:
Hello All.

Wardrobe ---- 40K

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Emman8(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Emman8:
Available

1.5hp LG Air Conditioner

Price 30k firm

Call or whatsapp 0.8102608940

Still going
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
odimbannamdi:

This man, I always admire your deep thoughts and ability to factor in perspectives in your contributions.

I am really really surprised no one is talking about the emboldened. The first question I asked (before Gazzuzz dropped pictures of their chats) was whether the logistics agreement was made BEFORE or AFTER the payment was made, and the chats clarified that it was made AFTER the payment was made, implying that the seller probably didn't factor in the logistics costs he would incur from the deal as well.

Somebody on the other thread was talking about the seller premeditatively using Gazzuz as a "backup" and transferred all the risks to him and i was really surprised! Do people know the costs and risk implication of hauling a 65" TV. Even Gazzuz, in his chat, said he couldn't risk using a Corolla to move it. When I got a 55" TV, I had to use a 3-row SUV and reclined the last 2 seats before it fit in well and I could move it. What if the TV breaks while the seller was bringing it to Gazzuz, would he have been understanding?

The seller is basically making less than the 400k Gazzuz paid, plus the unquantifiable risk of damage in transit, on product worth 700k.

This perspective may seem like an insignificant one, but it proves a point in the court of law.

While the seller isn't entirely blameless here, Gazzuz wasn't entirely fair to the seller either, and he (Gazzuz) pushed the seller into committing the inordinate act. They both didn't come to equity with clean hands at all.

As there is an existing relationship between both parties, they should just look past this incident and move on.
God bless you, senior.
Guzizii is a crook.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (6226) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alisha123, Tokskob2008, Tripletwins222, monshow25(m), Japex, wave1(m), medube(m), Shimran(m), DrSam4(m), Pearlqueen(f), Bigwig02(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.