Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6371112 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (6225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hybrid600:
Like I mentioned yesterday, the only way for peace is if a full refund is made.
Please make a refund so there will be peace and transparency, another ad can be put up with " come and pick it up yourself or send someone or you'll pay fully for the waybill". Let there be a very clear understanding before next payment is made.

Luvlyoracle
Be like you go help me enter kpesu market to collect shrimps send come for me . grin
Exactly my point, but how many people have time to go back to his previous chat? But he kept dragging feet instead of just posting the stab for potential buyer to see
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
leisuretym:

Not everyone have time to refer to your chats, this is any opportunity for you to get a new buyer to pay to him.
Post it here now that many people are aware and viewing , someone may pick interest

Ok it would really help if u know the root of issues before giving ur inputs.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
missimelda01:

You lost the money? 100k?
As how sir?
Like you folded the money inside your pocket and it fell out?
My exact thought at first.

On second thought, maybe he had converted to dollars.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Oga, you too refund his money since he has asked for refund. There is no point holding on to someone's money since you both couldn't come to agreement

E be like say e done chop the money. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seekhimnow: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gone Gone by Sope O.T Law

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hybrid600: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
If at all he don use the money, he has to find a way to make a refund as they can't come to an agreement. Won't be fair to hold his money down.

pocohantas:

E be like say e done chop the money. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
1 hp Super sleeper AC still available
Price is 45,000 Pounds Clearance Sale
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hybrid600:
If at all he don use the money, he has to find a way to make a refund as they can't come to an agreement. Won't be fair to hold his money down.

Wetin make I talk na? Because they are both living up to their usernames with the unnecessary back and forth. One na oracle, the other is a yeye bf.

Yeye—Boyfriend:
I won't be making anymore comments on this cos I won't allow you make me start using words I'll regret later on.

Your refund you'll get.

This was just yesterday. Today e no wan give refund again. E say make oracle come Lagos. This is giving Futurefokus vibes. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abdrazak: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=haywhy80 post=119855313][/quote]
I have sent you a DM
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
For violence to reign I think luvlyoracle has to go and pickup his item from yeyeboyfriend in whatever possible ways he can.

Or, advertises his stab for sale, and his buyer goes to pickup from Yeyeboyfriend

Are you joking?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Available for pick up, waybill possible at buyer's expense
YeyeBoyfriend:
1 - Gotv 5k

2 - 5ft tall Shoe rack and locker 2in1 10k

3- Large FELA Portrait 8k

college road ifako,
available for immediate pick up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Oga, you too refund his money since he has asked for refund. There is no point holding on to someone's money since you both couldn't come to agreement
Let's consider his own side too...

Yes it is sane and morally upright that he refunds the money but what if he is not financially bouyant at the moment..

The best thing is for another buyer to show interest and send money to luvlyoracle.. Then go pick up from yeyebf.. With evidence posted here

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Are you joking?
as the two people no want peace. Let violence reign na? smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pls guys, which of the washing machine is best for laundry business?

I got the pics from fouani website.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mpcoll001: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Yes it is sane and morally upright that he refunds the money but what if he is not financially bouyant at the moment..

The best thing is for another buyer to show interest and send money to luvlyoracle.. Then go pick up from yeyebf.. With evidence posted here
best thing for him to do (if he had spent the money) is to waybill it for the sake of the peacemakers who contributed to the waybill fee. He shouldn't mind the buyer's attitude. Apọnle l'ara nfẹ

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
sofdoc1:

My exact thought at first.

On second thought, maybe he had converted to dollars.
to be honest, I converted to dollars to do sumtin and it went south

missimelda01:

You lost the money? 100k?
As how sir?
Like you folded the money inside your pocket and it fell out?

No.. Not pocket... I invested in sumtin dt went haywire.....

I am just down and depressed... I wish I cud just reverse back to 3 days ago when I took this action, I wud not have done it.

And please for one guy Dt mentioned betting, i don't play bet... I don't at all

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mpcoll001:
best thing for him to do (if he had spent the money) is to waybill it for the sake of the peacemakers who contributed to the waybill fee. He shouldn't mind the buyer's attitude. Apọnle l'ara nfẹ

Olorun ma kuku bawo yan ju e
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Available for pick up, waybill possible at buyer's expense

5ft tall Shoe rack and locker 2in1 10k

I want this.
Number please?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:

So he should hold my money pending when he sells before refund??
Even after he promised to waybill?
Even after others agreed to foot the cost of the waybill?
Even after he breached our agreement??
Even after I apologised the first thing this morning??

All i can say is wow!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Even after I apologised the first thing this morning??

All i can say is wow!!

Don't be angry sir.. I just have an opinion but I cud see the bolded... Yeyeboyfriend pls can you waybill it to him since people have offered to pay for the waybill...

Luvlyoracle u sef dey calm down.. U go don block and unblock this man like 50 times grin grin grin grin

It shows that even though u insulted him, u didn't like d fact dt u did it..... U were just angry at the moment....

Yeyeboyfriend pls accept offers from people dt wants to send money to waybill it to him

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Even after I apologised the first thing this morning?? All i can say is wow!!

But you sabi curse o. Are you related to Abuzze? If you insult me like that, I won’t send nothing.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Luvlyoracle u sef dey calm down.. U go don block and unblock this man like 50 times grin grin grin grin

The first thing I noticed. grin grin
Baba unblocked him, passed his message across, blocked him after, unblocked him, passed another message across, blocked him after, repeated the same thing. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nlanalyst:

The first thing I noticed. grin grin
Baba unblocked him, passed his message across, blocked him after, unblocked him, passed another message across, blocked him after, repeated the same thing. grin grin

From my study of human being actions.

That act simply shows that he didn't mean those insults and felt sorry for it... But just dt he was angry at the moment.

It really shows luvlyoracle na good man.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
pocohantas:

But you sabi curse o. Are you related to Abuzze? If you insult me like that, I won’t send nothing.

You are lying.

The poco dt i know wunt be involved in this kind of thing sef.

No dey whine the guy abeg... Poco @45 abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ezemoses42(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ezemoses42:
Fully working Sumec firman generator
( ECO 8990ES )
8,600 watts
7KVA
Semi-silent zero gravity.
Price: 215k
Slightly negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
OK, zero7O64O64Oeleven
Nlanalyst:

5ft tall Shoe rack and locker 2in1 10k

I want this.
Number please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
He jubilate till around 4am this morning that he finished paying his bike instalment. He didn't wake up this morning.

LIFE
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
OK, zero7O64O64Oeleven

Me I even need the gotv for free

Even though the possibility rate is - 0.0000000001 percent embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Starboytwo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abeg house I need the following

A big size bed, 6x6
Standing Fan, ox.
Cylinder

Location. Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
If there is, in good condition let’s work out payment and waybill,

Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
sofdoc1:

Where in Lagos?

Igando
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by megatran(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
jeff1607:

You are on track , post them all
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (6225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omobadurella(m), Malamkwabo, ObaAdeleke, Nacl, Huw(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.