Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6345181 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Meister:

Bro which kind wrong information be this ? 4xl is better than pixel 6 series and even pixel 7 ? Make Una dey calm down abeg
Judging from the most active face recognition alone. Even 7 couldn't beat it. Even recognition no reach am
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Engrchoko:

This is the kinda energy I’m applying this year.
As long as e doesn't refund that money. I will never let him have m money for any reason before I see my goods. Scammer like am...
Wetin want make me buy from am self?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tasceige(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
tasceige:
Fastest Finger.

4.5 by 6 Bed frame and Mattress....65k.. Sold.
Dressing mirror detached 30k.... Sold
Dressing mirror attached 15k....Sold
L-Shape Setty: 60k.... Sold
Baby Bicycle: 10k

If interested, WhatsApp only
+234 816 235 3518

Below is still available,
Perfectly working 6month used Samsung A31S phone, bought brand new,
Onscreen finger censor.
4GB/128 with type C charger
Camera is sharp and dope
Change the Screen guard if you so desire.
Price; 80k.
Slightly Negotiatable

If interested, WhatsApp only
+234 816 235 3518

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
99Good:
I've come to realize that ppl who asked too much questions like this here instead of coming to the dm aren't serious buyer

A serious buyer sent a DM, asked for pics and he paid for it, he just picked it up this morning

Even the original person that requested for it couldn't be any serious
You been even get time the answer all of them. It's well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
OtunbaBlack:

Hard drive. Do you have 500gb available?
Yes I do. Both desktop hard drive and Laptop hard drive
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SilverSnow(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
alphabbey1:

200k is a fair price
I understand. But I think 170k will be more convenient for me. Serious buyer; immediate pickup
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Abizz:

You are pathetic thief.
Nairalanders should beware of him.
A thief he is.
I concur and support you on this one. He is a disguise thief. E the pain me like this self.
Na to begin the report am until him refund that money back and after that, everyone will be careful to deal with him .

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
hapheeyxz:

He is not a thief
He is scammer and a thief in disguise
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prince3:

Judging from the most active face recognition alone. Even 7 couldn't beat it. Even recognition no reach am

I don't think face recognition is what a phone should be judged for. That said, my Pixel 4Xl can unlock in pitch darkness just by looking at it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
thesicilian:

To be fair, he didn't ask for alms this time around. At least not initially. He requested for buyers for his phone at a very cheap rate in order to pay his school fees. You and other guys decided to raise his hopes of getting [free] money up. As soon as you people started asking for his genotype, blood group, DNA and proof of citizenship I already knew you were most likely going to renege at the end of the day.
Selling phone at a cheaper rate na format. E belike you never live or befriend yahoo boy before?
Otilo. Why accompanied it with school fees?
Na him even spoil the format.
But at the same time, he might be right and have innocent intentions for his fees.
But this is Nigeria in falz voice

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
ONNYX:

You did the proper thing Bro.

I was really touched by his post especially knowing the cost of that phone (I bought one for my daughter last year). I did however have my reservations because I wanted to be sure this wasn't another scammer on the prowl.

My plan was to send someone to meet with him in person and pay for the fees after verifying all and all but then you came to his rescue.
You can still help out with your own method, no help is a waste to the needy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Nawa ooooo hmmm.
Lol, boss. Leave that man to hawk in traffic in peace
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kewtt:

Ordinary SSD drive you refused to quote price. But you want to rob another person of his device.... Continue
Baba cause am not selling ssd for clearance na. I sell it at my office boss. What's there not to understand... Why I go post price for wetin I know post naa. Kai, people sef...
Boss if you want to buy anything computers or accessories please come to my DM. Except I post an item here for clearance than it means am selling that item on clearance price. That's for the open up.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kewtt: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prince3:

Baba cause am not ssd for clearance na. I sell it at my office boss. What's there not to understand... Why I go post price for wetin I know post naa. Kai, people sef...
Boss if you want to buy anything computers or accessories please come to my DM. Except I post an item here for clearance than it means am selling that item on clearance price. That's for the open up.
Gimme a price
I need it urgently
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I don't think face recognition is what a phone should be judged for. That said, my Pixel 4Xl can unlock in pitch darkness just by looking at it.
That's what am still saying... Camera is top notch (though all pixels has good cameras). Face recognition the fastest and most secure. Infact my best phone and longest used phone so far.
Pitch darkness na understatement.
It unlocks even without me having the intention to unlock just by peeping from afar to see a new notifications that pop up. I rate it 101% over 100

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by just2endowed: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
just2endowed:
Following items are up for sale

Redmi Note 9 dual sim 4GLTE 128g/4g for sale.... 70k SOLD

Huawei Mate 8 32/3gig Dual sim 4GLTE gold, NFC, finger print, 4000mah battery, metallic body, 45k firm.

Huawei Nexus 6p 32/2 single sim,.... 40k

[s]IPhone 12 promax 256g FU Pacific Blue, Face Id yes, BH: 95% A little scratch and not broken
...450k[/s] SOLD

Hp elitebook 840 g5 14inch FHD core I5 8th gen, 500 SSD 16g Ram, finger print scanner, face id, window 10 pro activated... 240k

Dell Inspiron 3583 15inch 256g SSD /8gig ram, Corei5 8th gen, touchscreen, window 10 activated... 210k

Location is ikeja.

Call/Whatsapp 07066561480 for pictures

chat me up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prince3:

Yes I do. Both desktop hard drive and Laptop hard drive

Na external I dy find.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2023
OtunbaBlack:

Na external I dy find.
I don't sell externa boss.
Why not buy external casing and a 500gb HDD and make it an external. It's cheaper and same life spam with exter hard drive.. infarct the external HDD you bought for 25k+. I will buy same thing less than 12k...
Note, not preaching to buy from me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Kewtt:

Gimme a price
I need it urgently
Not here chief, this is clearance sale...
Why not DM me on WhatsApp for personal purchase of my goods instead of forcing me to state my price here...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Prince3:

I don't sell externa boss.
Why not buy external casing and a 500gb HDD and make it an external. It's cheaper and same life spam with exter hard drive.. infarct the external HDD you bought for 25k+. I will buy same thing less than 12k...
Note, not preaching to buy from me.

Ok, how much do you sell the HDD?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Prince3:

That's what am still saying... Camera is top notch (though all pixels has good cameras). Face recognition the fastest and most secure. Infact my best phone and longest used phone so far.
Pitch darkness na understatement.
It unlocks even without me having the intention to unlock just by peeping from afar to see a new notifications that pop up. I rate it 101% over 100

See as you dey shout. You think something like that is worth bragging about? Wait till we marry and our wives go wait for us to sleep so they can use our face to unlock our phones and see how much we are spending on our side chicks. Na to wear makeup and facemask to bed be that grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tasceige(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Which of the office chair is available? The type in frame 2&3?

mbahemmanuel20:
Hello, I've got the following items for sale, fairly used (less than 2 years)

-Blinds 2.1meters. N25k
-Blinds 1.5meters. N20k
-4 Executive office chair N50k each
-1 office chair. N35k
-2 fans (big and small) N35k and N20k
-1 scanfrost water dispenser. N80k
-SKG Inveter (1500VA SINEWAVE HUPS) with 2 RITA Batteries (DC12-200 12V200AH/10HRS). N400k
-1 coffee table. N15k
- 1.2m ottoman bench. N25k
- 2 three unit office table. N30k each
- Two unit office desk N20k
- 1 ottoman stool. N15k
- 1 meter office table. N20k
- bed and mattress (3and1/2ft by 10inches). N60k

Call for Enquiries 08108108846
Message on WhatsApp for pictures
Inspection before purchase, Price not negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Souzin:
Brand new and still in carton.
12KVA Firman diesel Generator
Sony Bluetooth Speaker MHC-V83D
LG Side-By-Side Refridgerator GC-L247SLLV
+234 803 219 4464
Price of the Gen?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chrisdking1(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

See as you dey shout. You think something like that is worth bragging about? Wait till we marry and our wives go wait for us to sleep so they can use our face to unlock our phones and see how much we are spending on our side chicks. Na to wear makeup and facemask to bed be that grin

Lol
Nice analogy, buh your eyes have to be opened before any smartphone using Face ID will unlock, BTW.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:15am On Jan 25, 2023
alphabbey1:
Items for sale

2HP Hisense Inveter AC
(cold room even at lowest setting)
No regret buying it.... ----- 200k

9KVA Fireman Generator ----
Works perfectly, a must to have ----- 350k
Price on Jumia is 680k as seen below

Reason for selling: owner moving to a new apartment that already have all these amenities....
what of curtains?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2023
chrisdking1:

Lol
Nice analogy, buh your eyes have to be opened before any smartphone using Face ID will unlock, BTW.

You don't know women. Dem fit use cellotape to keep your eyes open long enough for your phone to unlock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flyestgurl: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2023
theenchanter:
Flyestgurl Flyestguy, u never talk how we go meet for surulere for the novels o.
I sent a mail but no replies yet, did you get the mail ? Good morning.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Flyestgurl:

I sent a mail but no replies yet, did you get the mail ? Good morning.
I replied already.

Let me sort the novels sef.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Prince3:

Obviously both of them. But I believe you will be cured soon, just have faith
I see, well i wish you speedy recovery soon and also it won't leave you or kill you IJN.

I always noticed how you jump on every mention to stay relevant and you speak from both MOUTH of your hands to respond and end up spewing rubbish. For a fact people like you try to stay relevant online meanwhile in real life your life is boring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by repaircentreng: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Used Xiaomi Redmi note 9 pro
No single fault

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikeja n Ikorodu Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Prince3:

I concur and support you on this one. He is a disguise thief. E the pain me like this self.
Na to begin the report am until him refund that money back and after that, everyone will be careful to deal with him .
I swear, bros.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2023
KINGSATANREBORN:
Check his post too. He's even a failed yahoo boy.

Truth is, he might actually be a student but if from my findings I realise you're a gambler or a yahoo boy, I'd never listen to your story.

I saw through his BS and Psychological game and I subconsciously predicted that someone here will offer to send him the money and ask him to keep the phone.

That conversation where his buyer refused to buy the phone, I'm certain it's a JORO texting JORO kinda scenario... Let his buyer who reneged come and say he's the one...

Spot on!!
These were, exactly, my thoughts when I saw the post for the sale of the phone...
Color me a pessimist, i don't care... But he didn't need to mention the school fees part in the initial post for the sale of the phone (although one could argue it was to hasten the sale).
Also, the screenshot about the failed transaction
All looks like foul play

PS: I didn't know I wasn't the only one who thinks Joro texts himself for those stories on his wall cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (6210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2horsePOWER(m), Tripletwins222, daamazing(m), harmony940(m), quadriolakunle(m), Adexvivacity(m), EXLOVER(m), biggboy(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.