Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6343421 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suprememoney(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
xpizzy:

I want to thank all the buyers from this forum so far. As promised I gave out freebies to people who bought more than one item.

So for the unsold items above, I want to sell them as bundles

Buy the Big Bicycle for 25k get the small one free

Buy the baby cot/toddler bed for 20k and get baby carrier free

I have a fairly used deep fryer for sale. Selling at 8k get Binatone Rice Cooker for 2k

All the brand new China Ware available goes for 12k for first person to arrive at sales venue

Set of pot 7k

Mikachi Oven and Toaster 7k

Location Ijuh

Bros, i offered that same set of pot 7k in my previous post, but you never said anything. I repeated the post, yet you still ignored it. It's well sha undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suprememoney(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
suprememoney:

Bro 7k for the pots. Serious buyer
I'm also interested in the Oven... What's your price?

This is one of my offer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VickyHills(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
jeff1607:
clearance sales !!!!!!
effervescent multivitamin tabs 1,500 each (water soluble)
for kids and adults
get this for your body and keep opportunistic diseases at Bay.
Bought mine 500# last week.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xpizzy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
suprememoney:

Bros, i offered that same set of pot 7k in my previous post, but you never said anything. I repeated the post, yet you still ignored it. It's well sha undecided

I apologize profusely. I never ever look down on any potential buyer. I confirmed you mentioned me for this reason I offer you 500 naira off the 7k. Should you accept

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by valarinz: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Modified : I'm no longer interested, everyone stay in their lane cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xpizzy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Picture of the bicycle

Kindly PM or check my previous posts. I don't wanna belabour the thread with pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by platinumventure: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
zarakikenpa:

Drop actual picture of the gen here, this looks like something off the web.
Plus you might also want to review your price. Brand new sumec 6.6kVA with remote no even reach 200k

Go for Ur cheap choice den... not by force to buy mine
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by platinumventure: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You downloaded this pics, can you post the real one sir?

Kindly send Ur WhatsApp or email for it cos it's stored up in a warehouse n can be snapped n gotten across to u via either medium I suggested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rsdalone(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
This had better not be on this thread, biko don't bother posting here If not for low ballers...ire oooooo
valarinz:

I'm not doing clearance sale really oo, just that I'll love to upgrade to a bigger screen TV, so if you wan low ball like kilode, biko let's not bother

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by valarinz: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
rsdalone:
This had better not be on this thread, biko don't bother posting here If not for low ballers...ire oooooo

Fixed!!

Now, can you remove my now edit yours too and remove my contacts?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eshiekpaobo: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2019
The 21st century has ushered the world into a fast-paced lifestyle, everything has to be done within a quick projected time frame. Hence, many professionals and extremely busy people have to manage meeting up with a projected timeline for delivery while they outsource less relevant matters like food preparation. This is why mobile cooks came into existence to assist professionals and enterprises focus on their core business while we focus on preparing quality food by assigning professional chefs and cooks to them on demand.

Mobilecooks.com.ng is an easy to use online platform that provides users with vetted skilled professional chefs to homes and businesses within short notice, also have notable, experienced experts on the ground ready to provide event planning coupled with decorations, mobility, transportation management and meals preparation at events.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2019
VickyHills:

Bought mine 500# last week.

can I see please if you don't mind, I actually got mine from jumia as a screenshot I also posted here in March ,I need to to know so if the price is so low I can just give them away.

we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2019
all of these are going for #5,500
(first picture)

if you are a dog lover you should understand why I am selling all of these.

also available re original Elizabeth collars and ancol chains plus leash, military body wears for your dog can't post all here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2019
platinumventure:

Go for Ur cheap choice den... not by force to buy mine

He offered you an honest advise. Nobody will take you serious here with a picture lifted from the Internet. Also, you may want to review your price.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2019
platinumventure:

Kindly send Ur WhatsApp or email for it cos it's stored up in a warehouse n can be snapped n gotten across to u via either medium I suggested

If you can post the advert here, then you should make efforts to take some pictures of the actual item. Post your picture here and review your price, buyers will definitely rush you.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

can I see please if you don't mind, I actually got mine from jumia as a screenshot I also posted here in March ,I need to to know so if the price is so low I can just give them away.

we learn everyday.

Prices of items on jumia, konga...are overly inflated.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Juliearth:

Prices of items on jumia, konga...are overly inflated.

but people here use it as a reference when argue for price and stuff, for people who don't have the luxury of time that's the only way we can get items to our doorstep.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fabinu(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:
all of these are going for #5,500
(first picture)

if you are a dog lover you should understand why I am selling all of these.

also available re original Elizabeth collars and ancol chains plus leash, military body wears for your dog can't post all here
Do clearance sales for ur pups na

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

but people here use it as a reference when argue for price and stuff, for people who don't have the luxury of time that's the only way we can get items to our doorstep.

And that is where they are getting it all wrong. I personally don't take such people serious. I understand your plight of not having the time to shop...but if you are a frugal spender, you will carve out the time to shop in your local market.

We are more blessed when we give than when we receive. You should consider sowing these drugs into someone's life.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Juliearth:

And that is where they are getting it all wrong. I personally don't take such people serious. I understand your plight of not having the time to shop...but if you are a frugal spender, you will carve out the time to shop in your local market.

We are more blessed when we give than when we receive. You should consider sowing these drugs into someone's life.

I usually give some of these things out as giveaways but what usually discourage people is the distance

thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Fabinu:

Do clearance sales for ur pups na

I did that before I guess u missed it, maybe next time

free PS3 and Vita games are available (two physical copies of Vita games ,the rest are soft copies)

come along with your external HDD or pc

please DO NOT RESELL!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ojotobiloba1: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
valarinz:

If I bring 55" Hisense LED, bought brand new months ago, how much you go add?
How much u wan make i add?. 08039545401 whatsapp me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suprememoney(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
I want to swap this 32" LG LED TV with any TV (LED/Smart) above 42" plus cash

The TV is almost new. Just want to upgrade to a bigger size. Quote me if interested.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaV: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
there you go!

What’s the difference between discounted and reduced price? Sales price are reduced! Only the seller determines how much they are willing to reduce not the buyer.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Please If you have any item worth more than 1m and is going for a clearance price, kindly contact me to help you sell. Terms and conditions apply. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

free PS3 and Vita games are available (two physical copies of Vita games ,the rest are soft copies)

please DO NOT RESELL!
location plss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
nnadychuks:
location plss

we spoke before about buying your Vita console but time and distance didn't let us finish the deal

lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fabinu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

please DO NOT RESELL!
Coming for this.
Your location

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (6210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: erobes, Boogyman557, LordBiden(m), OgogoroDegree, nex(m), Fataibashorun, Dwaynestefan, de3lar(m) and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.