Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6342624 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
CsRockefeller:

My assumption is based.on the price of a 32inch which is 53k at Fouani and a brand new 43 inch being 140k. Someone here wanted to sell a Hisense 43inch for 60k.

If you got an original LG 43 inch for 55k, then u are lucky.

My opinion though.
whats this fouani? And yes it’s original , I saw the whole difference between a fake LG and original ..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mendy31: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Damn!! This is so sad. And he could have got a better TV from Acunon for less. A terrible mistake to make.
We have to be careful. DO NOT PAY FOR WHAT YOU ARE NOT INSPECTING YOURSELF. ALWAYS INSPECT BEFORE PAYING.
No fear, the thief will be caught.

Can you help in anyway to apprehend him
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
tojahh:

I'm sorry to be hard.... But your money is gone. The person you paid to is a chronic gambler and a fraudster. You should have done background check before parting with your cash. These people are heartless.

Never pay for any item even when they said the item is already on its way to you via so and so motors... Pay after you confirm what is sent. One guy send my sister a wrapped plain wood from jiji as laptop. Collected her 45k just like that.

Okokobioko!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
whats this fouani? And yes it’s original , I saw the whole difference between a fake LG and original ..

Fouani is LG store more like LG's approved sales outlet in Naija,

I do know that the Lg's sold outside their outlet are far cheaper.

Bought a 32 inch recently around that 53k price at LG fouani store, I buy LG products at their fouani store for peace of mind.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Keziehenry:

Online baranda man, you again?

Who TF is this one?

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

There's enough buyers here already. Let people bargain with owners directly

Is nairaland the only way to sell stuff?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by islandmoon: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:

Can you help in anyway to apprehend him
he's probably reading comments here but its no big deal, his phone number or the account number/ BVN is enough to get him , lolz.

go to MTN office or someone that works there, they will tell you his actual location and other people he has called with that phone number, his device IMEL number and every other sim number he has used on that phone will show, they will listen to his calls and know the closest person to him, that is the person they would arrest and the person will lead you to him either by calling him to come or wish ever way, at least its very easy with technology though the amount involve is small but I will still advice you to try, he may not even be smart , you can as well do open web search on his details, its easy to catch him, but you will spend time , report him to efcc and SARS and contact his network provider, beg one of the staff to help you though it require police note signed by CP or ACP but you may be lucky they help you for free , the web master should be able to help. goodluck

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
NoToPile:

Bought a 32 inch recently around that 53k price at LG fouani store, I buy LG products at their fouani store for peace of mind.

You're better off buying London used TVs from trusted Alaba sellers if you know any. all these new TVs sold here are actually of substandard quality, don't let names like "Fulani" deceive you.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Is nairaland the only way to sell stuff?

Create a thread and let your customers come and meet you there. we all know your pathetic and greedy tactics so don't even attempt to cover up by saying the above. We all saw how your posts on this thread suddenly reduced from around 30 per day to 3 a month once people like fowlyansh started tackling the rubbish you guys have turned the thread to.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cherylyze: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Gas cooker with oven for a token of 30k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cherylyze: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Gas cooker with oven for a token of 30k..pls chat up or call 08175545311

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cherylyze: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2019
LG automatic washine machine for 70k..pls chat up 08175545311 lets negotiate

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cherylyze: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Tempered glass dinning 6 seaters for 100k..pls chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cherylyze: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Foreign tv stand for 40k and LG 39 inch LED for 80k..kindly chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oduncojamaica(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2019
[location quote author=cherylyze post=83028050]Tempered glass dinning 6 seaters for 100k..pls chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations [/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanyahkod(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2019
In some cases where physical inspection cannot be done, make sure you are dealing with reputable sellers before sending your money. You would know them if you follow the thread religiously and going by the positive feedbacks from different customers but you still have to go through the online profile of the customers too to ensure they are not new accounts opened by the seller to deceive intending customers with positive feedbacks. One reputable seller I can vouch for is Abidec. I still look forward to doing business with her.

Mr. Scammer, you won't like what would happen to you as I know you are reading this. Either you refund the money and make her acknowledge it here or you go down. Call it an empty threat, Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nitefury: 2:09am On Oct 11, 2019
A SUGGESTION ON HOW TO DEAL HERE

So about this case of fraud, a couple of months back, I put up my laptop for sale on NL as it was just gathering dust. And as usual, plenty unserious buyers and a couple of serious guys called.

The eventual buyer was a student in Aba while I'm in Lagos. Asked him to send the money but he needed to be sure his money won't enter voice mail even when I told him I've been on NL for a while (and some people sabi me enter house for here so I no fit run or give am bad product cos my name better pass the small money).

He said he needed an escrow service and he named some monikers in the technology section that I wasn't familiar with. We eventually settled for a guy named Frin.x (who by the way helped me purchase the current laptop I'm using from the US). I called him and told him the plight of the buyer and he agreed to be of help.

So the buyer created a WhatsApp group for the three of us. There, he shared the link to the item, pictures, and the agreed price. He also dropped screenshot of the cash transfer he made to Frin.x's account who in turn confirmed receipt of the cash.

I then sent the laptop using GUO delivery services on a Saturday although he wanted me to give it to the driver so he can get it same day, but I refused in other to avoid stories. Told him to pick up at least by Monday.

Back to the WhatsApp group, I dropped a snapshot of the waybill with the buyers name, phone number, item sent, the value, and his address (Aba) all on it.

After he picked up the laptop and confirmed everything was as stated by me, he called Frin.x who then transferred the money to me.

So folks who are far from each other and can't carry out any physical transaction can utilize this approach. Look for a well known moniker (especially one who transacts regularly on NL) to act as an escrow agent.

Since a lot of transactions happens here, someone can even offer escrow services here for a token of the total transaction money. Such a person must have been on NL for a while and should be willing to put a face to their NL username by a least dropping a link to their verified Facebook account so you can be traced and called out should you choose to run with peoples money

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:44am On Oct 11, 2019
cherylyze:
Foreign tv stand for 40k and LG 39 inch LED for 80k..kindly chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations

Them don come again o!

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xpizzy(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You're better off buying London used TVs from trusted Alaba sellers if you know any. all these new TVs sold here are actually of substandard quality, don't let names like "Fulani" deceive you.

You are not better off buying UK used. When you buy from reputable distributors (Fouani being one) you get:

1 Warranty
2 After sales support
3 You are buying a version that is for the Nigerian market that can withstand surge, low current and all kinds of electrical brouhaha.

So when you buy a nameless brand from UK. How do you get parts?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2019
xpizzy:

You are not better off buying UK used. When you buy from reputable distributors (Fouani being one) you get:

1 Warranty
2 After sales support
3 You are buying a version that is for the Nigerian market that can withstand surge, low current and all kinds of electrical brouhaha.

The brand you'd buy won't be "nameless". LG, Samsung, Sony and any brand you can think of with world class standard are all available in UK used and they'd just be slightly more expensive than nameless UK used

UK used would last a lot longer as they used better quality materials to build it.
about 1-3 is why I said you should use trusted sellers. I and all my friends have a particular seller in Alaba who we only buy from so he goes extra length to make sure we get the best and is always ready to replace the TV with another if it quickly develops fault as he has a reputation to protect and we do send him customers from time to time not all these bags of air warranty these stores claim to give and when you need it they'd start showing you some fine print about how what happened to the TV you bought from them yesterday isn't covered by the warranty then they'd tell you they can help you repair it if you want them to then they'd give you a bill that is like half of the price of the TV you just bought which would've cost 2-3K for repairs at Alaba. these warranties look good only if you never need them bro

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
NoToPile:

if you want to buy original standaed LG tv go to LG main store. fouani sells a low standard LG products of african market products. make u nah no dey deceive unah sef say fouani sells high quality LG products its a big lie.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
xpizzy:

1 Warranty
2 After sales support

Most components in nameless brand are from well known brands like samsung, lg, philip etc. i will still maintain it that fouani store sells low standard and quality lg secifically made for the nigerian market.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
You all should be careful and stop dealing with people that just open acct without verification. The plenty for here

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2019
sanyahkod:
make sure you are dealing with reputable sellers before sending your money. You would know them if you follow the thread religiously and going by the positive feedbacks from different customers but you still have to go through the online profile of the customers too to ensure they are not new accounts opened by the seller to deceive intending customers with positive feedbacks.

NO! No matter how trusted the seller appeared to be in your little research regard the past as the past. I'm talking from experience of someone who has seen trusted sellers turn to scammers overnight. Godwin when I used to listen to his sports show around 2009 on radio usually makes a statement "There are 2 categories of coaches, those that have been sacked and those that are waiting to be sacked" I'm changing that to 2 categories of sellers, those who've scammed and those who are waiting patiently to scam"

some of these guys play the long con and this happens usually in the auto section where reputable sellers end up scamming many people by leveraging the trust they've built up over the years

1. deliver cars and take payment at delivery. do this for many months. use good aftersales tactics so the customers come to their threads and give good reviews of their products and seller
2. start convincing customers to pay before delivery then build a reputation for someone who would deliver even if you pay before it.
3. once the reputation is cemented go in for the kill. take several payments before delivery from several customers but have no intention to deliver. if the customer calls to complain ally his fears with how reputable you are and tell him to be patient, make up a story of what's holding the item
4. collect money from many more customers which by this time in a section like auto would be in tens/hundreds of millions of naira at least.
5. one customer summons the courage to complain on your thread usually the first customer on how you're yet to deliver a good he's paid for for weeks/months now asking for explanations.
6. many other customers who have also been keeping mum then start talking too and it becomes obvious he's deceived many more customers
7. few minutes later his monicker changes from whatever it was to "Nobody" his phone number refuses to go through and his social media accounts are deactivated

He's carried out his exit strategy

So, my advice is you shouldn't pay anything before delivery as the fact that the seller has a reputation for not scamming people isn't proof he/she won't start the scamming with you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Create a thread and let your customers come and meet you there. we all know your pathetic and greedy tactics so don't even attempt to cover up by saying the above. We all saw how your posts on this thread suddenly reduced from around 30 per day to 3 a month once people like fowlyansh started tackling the rubbish you guys have turned the thread to.

I did create a thread and it was removed, so I'm back and I'm not going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

I did create a thread and it was removed, so I'm back and I'm not going anywhere.
liar, no one wanted your rubbish you selling around even for free grin

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
uliyaah:
OH its this dude claiming he bought his own expensive TV from Fooani, chai, see when i saw his attached image of alert ehn, I wanted to talk o cos it is pretty simple and its what I can do which doesnt stand as a proof of purchase or price, but if we talk, our elders will say we should leave them.

CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Ohhhh! So its that dude? Dude told me never to quote him again. Guess I was at the verge of blowing open his charade

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2019
fowlyansh181:
wait are you saying a 43inch lg for 60k is too cheap to be true.. used? Jesus , something I got for 55k just about 2weeks ago for my lady and her zee world things make she no Dey disturb me for sitting room..

The problem is most of these buyers don't do market survey before settling for items here.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2019
valarinz:

I attacked the guy immediately I saw his ad, coincidentally it was my first ever comment here, something just didn't seem right with his ad.

Didn't think anyone would still have gone ahead to give him cash, sadly the money is gone

I did too and somebody called me rude for suggesting a price range for him. I hope the person sees this though.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2019
cherylyze:
Tempered glass dinning 6 seaters for 100k..pls chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations

100k? For how many sets?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Nitefury:
A SUGGESTION ON HOW TO DEAL HERE

So about this case of fraud, a couple of months back, I put up my laptop for sale on NL as it was just gathering dust. And as usual, plenty unserious buyers and a couple of serious guys called.

The eventual buyer was a student in Aba while I'm in Lagos. Asked him to send the money but he needed to be sure his money won't enter voice mail even when I told him I've been on NL for a while (and some people sabi me enter house for here so I no fit run or give am bad product cos my name better pass the small money).

He said he needed an escrow service and he named some monikers in the technology section that I wasn't familiar with. We eventually settled for a guy named Frin.x (who by the way helped me purchase the current laptop I'm using from the US). I called him and told him the plight of the buyer and he agreed to be of help.

So the buyer created a WhatsApp group for the three of us. There, he shared the link to the item, pictures, and the agreed price. He also dropped screenshot of the cash transfer he made to Frin.x's account who in turn confirmed receipt of the cash.

I then sent the laptop using GUO delivery services on a Saturday although he wanted me to give it to the driver so he can get it same day, but I refused in other to avoid stories. Told him to pick up at least by Monday.

Back to the WhatsApp group, I dropped a snapshot of the waybill with the buyers name, phone number, item sent, the value, and his address (Aba) all on it.

After he picked up the laptop and confirmed everything was as stated by me, he called Frin.x who then transferred the money to me.

So folks who are far from each other and can't carry out any physical transaction can utilize this approach. Look for a well known moniker (especially one who transacts regularly on NL) to act as an escrow agent.

Since a lot of transactions happens here, someone can even offer escrow services here for a token of the total transaction money. Such a person must have been on NL for a while and should be willing to put a face to their NL username by a least dropping a link to their verified Facebook account so you can be traced and called out should you choose to run with peoples money

Nice suggestion.
Pls drop a link to this escrow guy's profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (6210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YourFada2, Braingerous, ONNYX, LuxuryThrift(m), djaybaba, sexymonkey(m), Viktor1000(m), temiyato(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.